CatBBW

French Kissing V Deep French Kissing

47 posts in this topic

What's the difference? If a "French Kiss" is an open-mouth snog with tongues, does this mean a "Deep" French Kiss should involve trying to stuff as much of your head in the other person's mouth?

I wondered if perhaps "DFK" meant really enthusiastic face-munching, but then doesn't that come naturally during a session, following on from general snogging and getting more passionate as the mood takes it's course?

What would YOU expect if a lady listed FK as a service?

What would YOU expect if a lady listed DFK as a service?

Just interested :D

Cat the Confoosed

x

What's the difference? If a "French Kiss" is an open-mouth snog with tongues, does this mean a "Deep" French Kiss should involve trying to stuff as much of your head in the other person's mouth?

I wondered if perhaps "DFK" meant really enthusiastic face-munching, but then doesn't that come naturally during a session, following on from general snogging and getting more passionate as the mood takes it's course?

What would YOU expect if a lady listed FK as a service?

What would YOU expect if a lady listed DFK as a service?

Just interested :D

Cat the Confoosed

x

From the latter? A little more of the previous punter's cum perhaps?

But seriously, I doubt there's any real discernible difference between them except in the marketing.

But seriously, I doubt there's any real discernible difference between them except in the marketing.

This is as I thought.

This is as I thought.

Was recently asked by a Wg to start french kissing her --- a highlight of the punt !

DFK is just FK done well and with a bit of feeling. If a WG actually puts DFK down as opposed to just FK , to me it means she has thought about it and intends to french kiss well rather than just go thru the technical motions.

From my experience DFK is full on passionate kissing, whereas just FK is that annoying furious tongue waggling thing that some girls like to do, which never feels that sensous to me.

It might be an age thing too - a lot of the younger working girls often kiss like the latter, whereas those over thirty enjoy kissing more passionately.

Then again, it might just be the way things have turned out completely by chance with me...

I was thinking the same thing just yesterday, Cat!

So, after googling/visiting youtube, I came to the conclusion that:

FK is...

- Normal kissing

- Tips of tongue touching, with occasion breaks when the mood takes you

DFK is...

- Mouths pretty much interlocked

- Lots of tongue

- Lots of exploration

- Generally more passionate

I'd never heard of DFK ( just FK ) until I started doing this. Up until now, I thought there was only FK ( which was basically DFK ). :D

*pulls up chair, awaits more indepth answers from more experienced members*

From my experience DFK is full on passionate kissing, whereas just FK is that annoying furious tongue waggling thing that some girls like to do, which never feels that sensous to me.

It might be an age thing too - a lot of the younger working girls often kiss like the latter, whereas those over thirty enjoy kissing more passionately.

Then again, it might just be the way things have turned out completely by chance with me...

Know exactly what you mean with that 'furious tongue wagging' thingy. Can be more of an annoyance than a turn-on. Though I just put it down to the girl's poor technique. Best way around it is to tactfully encourage her to your liking.

Passionate is best but it does not have to be deep IMO. Some girls are just very good, probably without realizing just how good.

Know exactly what you mean with that 'furious tongue wagging' thingy. Can be more of an annoyance than a turn-on. Though I just put it down to the girl's poor technique. Best way around it is to tactfully encourage her to your liking.

Passionate is best but it does not have to be deep IMO. Some girls are just very good, probably without realizing just how good.

Yes but passionate on a punt is a misnomer surely. If you have a short 30 min or 1 hour punt then its most unlikely that she can be passionate. She can do it well, good and deep and slow yes but pasionate ? The lady can give a good blow - job with great zeal and effort but that is not to say it will be done with passion. She can moan too but I find this off putting if done early on.

Yes but passionate on a punt is a misnomer surely. If you have a short 30 min or 1 hour punt then its most unlikely that she can be passionate. She can do it well, good and deep and slow yes but pasionate ? The lady can give a good blow - job with great zeal and effort but that is not to say it will be done with passion. She can moan too but I find this off putting if done early on.

Yes I agree, I use the word loosely, following on from the previous post. Perhaps I should have said, feigned enthusiasm.

Oh! I *get* it now...it's basically snogging with feeling/technique!!

Gawd, if I had a pound for every guy (in my private life) who thought that "tongue waggling" or "tongue stabbing" was sexy!!! :D

I certainly agree with your first paragraph, although enthusiastic instead of passionate suits me just fine.:D

The ideal for me is to punt with a lady who kisses just how i like it, this is no easy task, i have had plenty of practice looking for such ladies. Its got to be full on then some. Once i find such ladies my punts are usually of the excellent variety.:)

i thought i knew what dfk was until i met chloe x:D

chloe kisses like she sucks cock,with feeling,imagination and with an insatiable appetite!

I offer fk,i also offer dfk.To me its the difference between a nice prolonged snog and something way more passionate,its something you cant tell a guy he can have till he is already having it,you know,that feeling when you could kiss this guy till your lips go numb......and then some more.;)

I offer fk,i also offer dfk.To me its the difference between a nice prolonged snog and something way more passionate,its something you cant tell a guy he can have till he is already having it,you know,that feeling when you could kiss this guy till your lips go numb......and then some more.;)

Oh, if only Scotland was nearer MK :):D:D

*reminds self to look at train times*

Oh, if only Scotland was nearer MK :):D:D

*reminds self to look at train times*

Why not fly .... Luton airport is only a half hour away ... and an hour flight from Glasgow ... where there's a will there's away ... ;)

now back to topic ... can't beat a good bit of french kissing .. if the lady doesn't kiss .. I wont book ... :)

I would say I object, but alas I am no longer young... :) (PS I have never done that even when I was young.)

I agree, quite where some guys get the idea that I want bait on a hook shoved in my mouth is beyond all comprehension. ;)

(If you think about it you'll know what I mean.)

But then just when I lose hope, and dispair that men can't kiss correctly, someone comes and sweeps me off my metaphorical feet, and I remember why I enjoy my job. :)

i thought i knew what dfk was until i met chloe x:D

chloe kisses like she sucks cock,with feeling,imagination and with an insatiable appetite!

Ah but clarky,its just to easy to kiss you cos you are so yumy.xxx

Why not fly .... Luton airport is only a half hour away ... and an hour flight from Glasgow ... where there's a will there's away ... ;)

now back to topic ... can't beat a good bit of french kissing .. if the lady doesn't kiss .. I wont book ... :)

Same here Mr Bond, if DFK is off the menu i wont bother. It is by far the most important service i require.:)

When I've been with a girl who has offered French Kissing, it's soemtimes just been no more then a flick of the tongue. I would call that just French Kissing.

I would define Deep French Kissing were both people are having a full on passionate French kiss with lots of long hard tongue action, lots of tongue sucking, etc. I guess in one way DFK could be looked at as the kissing equivalent of hard core sex ;)

I was thinking the same thing just yesterday, Cat!

So, after googling/visiting youtube, I came to the conclusion that:

FK is...

- Normal kissing

- Tips of tongue touching, with occasion breaks when the mood takes you

DFK is...

- Lots of tongue

- Lots of exploration

I'd never heard of DFK ( just FK ) until I started doing this. Up until now, I thought there was only FK ( which was basically DFK ). ;)

*pulls up chair, awaits more indepth answers from more experienced members*

Me too! I'd never heard of a difference between the two - in fact, I just thought that French kissing was just a damn good snog - which is my favourite way of saying hello, and then as the situation progresses gets a bit 'more so'.

As this is my point of view, I would pretty much agree that the whole FK/DFK thing is a marketing device. Let's face it, chucking an appropriate adjective onto something to make it sound sexier is hardly a new ploy in the advertising industry.

When I've been with a girl who has offered French Kissing, it's soemtimes just been no more then a flick of the tongue. I would call that just French Kissing.

I would define Deep French Kissing were both people are having a full on passionate French kiss with lots of long hard tongue action, lots of tongue sucking, etc. I guess in one way DFK could be looked at as the kissing equivalent of hard core sex :)

Great description, DFK the kissing equivalent of hardcore sex, when done how i like it, it is indeed that to me.;):)

Definitely disagree that you can't have a passionate experience in an hour or less. To a certain extent it depends on chemistry but one lady I see occasionally always delivers a passionate service including sublime and very erotic DFK (or whatever you want to call it.)

Definitely disagree that you can't have a passionate experience in an hour or less. To a certain extent it depends on chemistry but one lady I see occasionally always delivers a passionate service including sublime and very erotic DFK (or whatever you want to call it.)

Yes but that old elusive ' chemistry ' thing is a bit of a problem !;) You are very lucky with your irregular regular --- maybe you two have this chemistry thingy.:)

Yes but that old elusive ' chemistry ' thing is a bit of a problem !;) You are very lucky with your irregular regular --- maybe you two have this chemistry thingy.:)

Seeing as finding it with a lady is pure good fortune, i agree it is a bit of a problem. If only it could be guaranteed.:):)

DFK is...

- Lots of tongue

- Lots of exploration

I think you are just right. But I can't abide FK anyway ;)