mike52

Warning warning!!!!!!!!!!!

60 posts in this topic

Just noticed on LBB that the notorious 'Amanda' / Sexy Curvy Stunner has re-appeared on that site. She is now there as Karina2010, offering overnights for £250, £300 outcall. The old rule of if it seems to good to be true is surely obvious now?

Just noticed on LBB that the notorious 'Amanda' / Sexy Curvy Stunner has re-appeared on that site. She is now there as Karina2010, offering overnights for £250, £300 outcall. The old rule of if it seems to good to be true is surely obvious now?

"Notorious" how?

She's taken money off several punters and then vanished, she keeps popping under various new names, each time offering overnights at very low cost. There was quite a long thread on here at one time and as she is Manchester based quite a few people on LBB are keeping an eye out for her new names and profiles.

'Karina' has evidently gone from ** now, but as she keeps appearing under various names on there and other sites I suggest that this remains a sticky where I and others can post updates as they come along?

'Karina' has evidently gone from ** now, but as she keeps appearing under various names on there and other sites I suggest that this remains a sticky where I and others can post updates as they come along?

Yes because I keep reporting her to ** ;)

Yes because I keep reporting her to ** ;)

And you've do a superb job with it, I've kept a look out for her too, but I've always been beaten to it.

The funniest thing about the hysteria being cooked up over this issue is that probably, most of the new sightings have been spurious. i.e. a mischievous punter is uploading pages alleging that it is her.

It's easy to do, you know.

To be honest I am surprised someone she has ripped off has not re-booked her under a different name and gone vigilante on her by now, giving her a bit of a battering. Not all people(punters) are nice poeple who will just shrug their shoulders at being ripped off.

Not that I would condone such action or advise it, just wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

The funniest thing about the hysteria being cooked up over this issue is that probably, most of the new sightings have been spurious. i.e. a mischievous punter is uploading pages alleging that it is her.

It's easy to do, you know.

Well she has logged onto LBB on a regular basis, when it first started she was quite happy to post how she was going to give the money back. You would think if it was someone else posting profiles of her frequently using different photos she would have said something?

To be honest I am surprised someone she has ripped off has not re-booked her under a different name and gone vigilante on her by now, giving her a bit of a battering. Not all people(punters) are nice poeple who will just shrug their shoulders at being ripped off.

Not that I would condone such action or advise it, just wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

This is one that I don't understand, it just takes the wrong person to be ripped off and she is in quite serious danger. I'm not condoning or excusing violence but it could easily happen.

For the life of me I fail to see how she thinks she's going to get away with it.

It's not as if she's even trying to disguise who she is. :D

For the life of me I fail to see how she thinks she's going to get away with it.

It's not as if she's even trying to disguise who she is. :D

Not everyone reads these message boards and even the ones who do, (like Jimmy Bond) aren't always going to be aware of warnings like this so they do need to be kept fairly prominent.

She's not just putting herself in danger. Imagine a man who's been ripped off, he's angry, hurt and upset but she's scarpered and he can't get his money back.

Think how easy it would be for him to lose control and take out his frustrations on the next girl he sees.

She's putting all girls in danger.

Oh jeez not a good thread, I can't believe people actually do things like this but i dont understand how it's possible to keep getting away with it. I hope there are enough warnings put out to stop her continuing to rip people off. Oh and im a newbie is it only me that has no idea what LLB or is it LBB means?? Doh sorry

Hugs Casey xx

LBB is The Little Black Book Angel. Its a Manchester based and rather busy/popular forum.

If this woman does end up suffering at the hands of a disgruntled punter she only has herself to blame imho. She is well aware that punters know about her cheating habits and has been not only reading some of the stuff put about her on forums but responding to it, has admitted to it and doesn't seem to care a jot about it all about how what she is doing affects others.

This is the sort of thing that gives the rest of us a bad name and needs stamping out. I don't condone violence in any way but I wish she would understand just how dangerous what she is doing is. Stupid stupid woman!!

Ah right I get it now, i like the name........ Thanks for that sometimes im abit slow on the uptake. Jeez I cant believe she's not really bothered that she's acting like a total moron and endangering herself and helpless respectable WG's around her. Oh well we live and learn at least there are forums like these where horrible disrespectful people like that can be outed. I would never rip any of my gents off its just shocking.

Hugs Casey xx

What does she look like?

Is this the same one as the Sheffield based thief/rip off merchant who has been operating years?

I would have thought she'd probably moved to a new area by now!

Thanks for that sometimes im abit slow on the uptake

Don't worry Case, when I first read about it I thought it meant 'London Bulletin Board' LOL..

What does she look like?

Is this the same one as the Sheffield based thief/rip off merchant who has been operating years?

I would have thought she'd probably moved to a new area by now!

Fairly long and very dark hair, supposedly late twenties.

i just hate it when they use my name :confused:

i just hate it when they use my name :confused:

SOrry, explain plz?

SOrry, explain plz?

he is trying to be clever because the op used the word notorious and the punters name is meant to be notorious

jokes on him though because despite his attempt to be clever he hasnt realised he spelt the word "notOrious" incorrectly when creating his username

sorry mate, its a no from me :confused:

he is trying to be clever because the op used the word notorious and the punters name is meant to be notorious

jokes on him though because despite his attempt to be clever he hasnt realised he spelt the word "notOrious" incorrectly when creating his username

sorry mate, its a no from me :confused:

LMAO!!! That's funnier than the original 'joke' ;):D