Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotspeedos

Lights on or off?

5 posts in this topic

The thread on GFE/PSE reminded me that one of the main differences is in the ambience. Soft lights and candles are right out for a PSE - which surely HAS to take place in a blaze of lights!

So given the fact that in many establishments there's no alternative but to draw the curtains, what is your preference for the 'ideal' punt? I have to admit that most of my best experiences have occurred in flats or houses that were secluded enough for the action to take place in daylight!

Definitely prefer soft light - cant be doing with daylight as I feel I should be at work.

The thread on GFE/PSE reminded me that one of the main differences is in the ambience. Soft lights and candles are right out for a PSE - which surely HAS to take place in a blaze of lights!

So given the fact that in many establishments there's no alternative but to draw the curtains, what is your preference for the 'ideal' punt? I have to admit that most of my best experiences have occurred in flats or houses that were secluded enough for the action to take place in daylight!

Bright enough to clearly see the lady/ies, but not too bright that it hurts my eyes.

Moonlight is fantastic actually but a bit unpredictable and often inconveniently timed.

So given the fact that in many establishments there's no alternative but to draw the curtains...

Well, there's your answer! I'd get off on drawing the curtains... probably only to be risked by an incall in a big block of flats then!