Spartan

Bleeding fannies

135 posts in this topic

I saw a girl last Thursday. We took a shared shower together so I know we were both clean. Yet during intercourse there was a distinctive Cromer Aroma. She admitted to "almost being on". The last time I smelt the same odour, the girl actually bleed on me.

Are girls aware of the smell? If so, then why work. It's an unpleasant smell. :)

It's happened to me a few times but it's just a natural bodily function. WGs take our loads inside various orifices so what's the big deal about a little blood?

What a charming man you are.

"Bleeding Fannies". What a name for a thread .... :D:)

Quite, Sindi. As I say, a complete charmer.

Indeed! Some people have no manners. If Galahad or someone! does not modify or delete this one I would be very disappointed.

Adele :)

Perhaps I'll start a PUTRID COCKS thread ...

*kidding*

Perhaps I'll start a PUTRID COCKS thread ...

*kidding*

:):D:D PMSL.

Just because its "natural" to bleed doesnt make it right to carry on regardless without giving a choice about having sex or not with someone having a period. Iv seen some guys hysterical and horrified when they have encounterd blood on them.Lots of us girls do inform the clients and often either take time off during the time of the month or simply tell the guys that other services only available till the week after ect.

Unfortunatly some girls have no shame or hygene interest and continue to flood and bluff on a regular basis.

You cant stop them they dont listen i just hope that clients realise these girls fortunatly are low in numbers and that the rest of us girls dont and wont lie to you or subject you to a "bleedin awfull experiance"

I suppose it is a fair comment really. Bleeding once a month is what we all do unless we are really unlucky and it happens more than that.

Spartan, when you book a working girl, you get a real live human being, subject to all manner of imperfections, just like you have ! Yes we do bleed, and for lots of reasons we can "come on" when we are not expecting to.

Some girls carry on working when "on". There are measures we can take, such as putting a sponge in, but this can be a bit hit and miss if the flow is likely to be heavy.

When I first "come on" it starts off as "spotting" and can be controlled by a small sponge, but after that I do not work for my own comfort as much as anyone else's, however, I don't always know exactly when that will happen.

Similarly, when I am coming to the end of the bleed it can be so slight that a sponge could be used again, but since this is a bit dodgy, I wait until I am completely clear. Sometimes, for me, this can take up to ten days from beginning to end.

Men who have partners are much more likely to be understanding about this and know we can't do much about it.

If you want a robot then perhaps a blow up doll would be a good option?

He's calling a spade a spade. To answer you're question Spartan I suspect that girls can't smell fresh blood if it's their own. I can't smell my own blood if I nick myself shaving.

There is nothing wrong with the subject here .... just the way it was introduced!

Ok if we must talk about it lol... yes there are men who actually find it a turn on... a womans monthly period... and this will turn a lot of mens stomachs!

I had a client who saw me regularly and one day he was due to arrive and I knew I was on the brink of "starting"... it could be any moment lol...

I thought it best to tell him.. even though there was nothing to see etc... and he shot off the bed like a scaredy cat... he went pale and dressed and left.. I offered him a refund and he accepted it.

He was obviously one of those guys who finds the subject sickening.

Thats life.

Adele

I saw a girl last Thursday. We took a shared shower together so I know we were both clean. Yet during intercourse there was a distinctive Cromer Aroma. She admitted to "almost being on". The last time I smelt the same odour, the girl actually bleed on me.

Are girls aware of the smell? If so, then why work. It's an unpleasant smell. :)

As any man who has anything to do with women should know, the period is a fact of life. It's not always predictable and once it starts is completely uncontrollable.

If you can't cope with the facts of life, with real women, with real bodily functions, then stay home... alone.

Joanne and Adele have given very honest and detailed responses, thank you both for being willing to discuss what can be a sensitive and private matter so openly.

Be careful if you're on holiday in the Middle East. In some cultures, having sex with a menstruating woman carries the death penalty! :)

Get a sense of humour you lot. If I'd titled it "Bleeding Haemorrhoids" you'd not be acting so touchy.

BTW not one of you answered the question about the smell - you were all too busy pushing your own agendas.

But while on the subject of blood - if a man walked into your room with blood dripping from his arse would you have sex with him or send him away?

Spartan if you had read my post with a little more care you would have realised I was ripping the piss out of you.

Water sports anyone??

I'm cool sweetlips.

If I were a girl, I couldn't fuck half the rancid coffin-dodgers who walked through the door, so you command my respect. But we have to put up with less than perfect WGs sometimes and if a girl is smelly and bleeding then it is a valid topic for discussion. All this nonsense about it being "natural" is just a smokescreen. It's natural to defecate - but I don't want a girl to do it during sex.

He's calling a spade a spade. To answer you're question Spartan I suspect that girls can't smell fresh blood if it's their own. I can't smell my own blood if I nick myself shaving.

What? not even if it's on your upper lip?

from my experience most parlour girls and career minded Indies are on Depo Provera and thus do not bleed on a monthly basis

It's natural to defecate - but I don't want a girl to do it during sex.

Neither do I, but some people do.

I think that it's a fair point, If a girl knows that she's about to "come on", then I think in fairness, she should make potentiel customers aware of it when booking an appointment, then it's his desision whether to go through with it or not.

Afterall the customer is paying for a fantasy, which in most cases does not involve Periods,

If he wants real natural women with normal bodily functions, then he can stay at home, and save himself some cash

Many people stay off of work if they are not totally healthy,

eg, If your dentist, had a bleeding / runny nose, which was dripping on you while you were getting your teeth fixed, you'd probably not be too pleased. :)

But we have to put up with less than perfect WGs sometimes, and if a girl is smelly and bleeding then it is a valid topic for discussion.

All this nonsense about it being "natural" is just a smokescreen. It's natural to defecate - but I don't want a girl to do it during sex.

Get a sense of humour you lot. If I'd titled it "Bleeding Haemorrhoids" you'd not be acting so touchy.

BTW not one of you answered the question about the smell - you were all too busy pushing your own agendas.

But while on the subject of blood - if a man walked into your room with blood dripping from his arse would you have sex with him or send him away?

I answered your question. You asked do you think girls can smell their own blood, I said no, not fresh blood. Unless they've got a particularly fishy fanny in which case they should go and see the doctor

Personally I think you're pushing your own offensive agenda here of not liking fishy fannies. Us upmarket courtesans never have fishy fannies. Not that i'm knocking fish, it's full of omega 3's and 6's. So in essence instead of whining why don't you chow down and remember that essential fishy oils are fundamentally important to your health.

Personally I think you're pushing your own offensive agenda here of not liking fishy fannies. Us upmarket courtesans never have fishy fannies. Not that i'm knocking fish, it's full of omega 3's and 6's. So in essence instead of whining why don't you chow down and remember that essential fishy oils are fundamentally important to your health.

"Fishy fannies" - that reminds me. When I was a trawlerman, away from home for weeks on end, we used to look forward eagerly to catching a manta ray in our net. Did you know that the mouth of this fish is an excellent substitute for a woman? In the dark you can't tell the difference.