tiffanyfox

Sexy Photo's- What makes you want to see a girl?

32 posts in this topic

A member on here inspired me to ask about photo's......

What kind of photo's are sexy and what would make you want to book a girl?

I am interested in colour of lingerie, backgrounds, fantasy scenarios..... anything like this.

I want my photo's to stand out. I want guys to be like 'WOW'

I want to tap into guys darkest desires and find out what photo's do it for you x

I am interested in colour of lingerie, backgrounds, fantasy scenarios..... anything like this.

I want to tap into guys darkest desires and find out what photo's do it for you x

Surely everyone will give a different answer? It also absolutely depends on the type of clientele you wish to attract (unless it's simply the paying kind). So I'm not quite sure this thread (as it stands) will be useful to anyone - not even you?

Surely everyone will give a different answer? It also absolutely depends on the type of clientele you wish to attract (unless it's simply the paying kind). So I'm not quite sure this thread (as it stands) will be useful to anyone - not even you?

On further thought... unless you simply want to discuss pretty pictures in general. Or self promote....;)

Not sure how you going to "tap in the guys darkest desires" on the public forum.

If you search this MB, this topic was done to death in the past, and I am sure you can pick some tips there. ;)

Personally, a woman needs to look "interesting" to me. What they are wearing or how they are photographed is secondary. Defining interesting is a problem though as it means so many things.

Hi Tiffany, as Justagirl says, everyone's going to have different ideas, but personally I would always look first at face pictures; even if discretion is required a glimpse of the face can be enough to give an clear idea. I prefer a lady with a bit of flesh on her, so a sexy basque picture is always nice. A few teasing shots can suggest a sense of fun. I regard a pussy shot outside a private gallery as a bonus, but in focus. It's amazing how many people seem to shove the lens virtually inside the lady and you end up with this blurry picture of something which could just as easily be a pig's ear! As to background, it's always useful if it's actually where an incall visit may take place, bedroom, lounge, whatever.

Your pics on The Other Site are nice, but a bit arty for my taste. The one labelled Sasha 2 is the most appealing to me, and is going in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

I want to get as many different answers as possible so that the photo's of the girls are appealing to everybody so it will be good if everyone comes back with different suggestions.

I have a few ideas for shoots I just dont want all the outfits and poses to be 'samey' I want variety. I will have a look at that other other thread for some inspiration x

Not sure how you going to "tap in the guys darkest desires" on the public forum.

If you search this MB, this topic was done to death in the past, and I am sure you can pick some tips there. :D

Thanks Xenia I will have a look through the different threads and suggestions x

Hi Tiffany, as Justagirl says, everyone's going to have different ideas, but personally I would always look first at face pictures; even if discretion is required a glimpse of the face can be enough to give an clear idea. I prefer a lady with a bit of flesh on her, so a sexy basque picture is always nice. A few teasing shots can suggest a sense of fun. I regard a pussy shot outside a private gallery as a bonus, but in focus. It's amazing how many people seem to shove the lens virtually inside the lady and you end up with this blurry picture of something which could just as easily be a pig's ear! As to background, it's always useful if it's actually where an incall visit may take place, bedroom, lounge, whatever.

Your pics on The Other Site are nice, but a bit arty for my taste. The one labelled Sasha 2 is the most appealing to me, and is going in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

This is very helpful; I'll have a go at some of these ideas when planning the photo shoots ! I have researched some sexy poses and put together some great lingerie places for girl's to visit- the less obvious ones as well as the well known brands. I think these will make them stand out hopefully. Sasha is having her photosoot soon that'w why I asked the Q and started the thread really. I thought 'a bit of reserach' can't hurt x Thanks a lot x

Personally, a woman needs to look "interesting" to me. What they are wearing or how they are photographed is secondary. Defining interesting is a problem though as it means so many things.

So just 'different' I'll try and think outside the box a little when getting creative x

See this is very exciting and fortuitously timed :D

I am having some photos done this week when I'm on tour. Went out last week to buy some lengths of satin - a special request from a regular gentleman and am planning some tastefully draped and some rather naughtier variety.

Will be a very fun morning, although I feel sorry for the first guy to see me afterwards as I will be horny as all hell lol

I suppose it isn't surprising that we are all so different ; I put alot of emphasis on the physical aspect of the lady, and as such I don't want to find out when we meet that the W.G. has a saggy bottom or droopy breasts. I need the lady's gallery ( photoshopping apart ) to help me rule this out. Jamie of St. Albans is a prime example. Some people may not find the gallery

" interesting ", but it tells me everything I need to know. I can check field reports to confirm the attitude and personality aspect. It's just a crying shame that St. Albans is such a bloody long way off.

Well i have just had a look at Dollymopp's site and wow as one would expect from an artist her gallery is wonderful.

Talking of recently viewed sites Xenia's pictures are also very attractive.

I could list several of the posters here who have very appealing photography on their sites.

Since the whole range of desire is out there you should play to your strengths and you will attract plenty of customers who appreciate them.

For me I appreciate

creativity (stand apart from the competition)

credibility (if you are going to dress in a cat suit then have the feline grace to carry it off),

Vitality (yes I look at hair, skin tone, eyes etc.)

I do like to see a face but of course it is understandable why that is not common. If you are a face hider then I prefer a hat or the pose hides the face and if not then a subtle blur. I don't like a black blob nor a bright light effect.

I like to get a real idea of the body shape so at least one or two shots standing.

And yes while I like to preserve some mystique for later my appetites are definitely heightened by skin and ideally a fully nude shot or two.

Hope that helps.

Well i have just had a look at Dollymopp's site and wow as one would expect from an artist her gallery is wonderful.

I could list several of the posters here who have very appealing photography on their sites.

Since the whole range of desire is out there you should play to your strengths and you will attract plenty of customers who appreciate them.

For me I appreciate

credibility (if you are going to dress in a cat suit then have the feline grace to carry it off),

I do like to see a face but of course it is understandable why that is not common. If you are a face hider then I prefer a hat or the pose hides the face and if not then a subtle blur. I don't like a black blob nor a bright light effect.

I like to get a real idea of the body shape so at least one or two shots standing.

And yes while I like to preserve some mystique for later my appetites are definitely heightened by skin and ideally a fully nude shot or two.

Hope that helps.

I'm not keen on many of the obscured face techniques you mention - light, blur, black blob! In many ways I'd rather see no face, than a face obscured that way.

As you suggest a hat, or I would add Venetian type mask can work well. Failing that, a glimpse showing just a small portion of the face looking round a corner or from behind something can give a flavour without going too far in terms of revealing identity. If you can engage by seeing the person looking at the camera, it adds a certain connection imo.

Tasteful; gently teasing and ever so slightly artsy stuff does it for me.

But the thing which always works is great copy. "There is no art which finds the mind's construction on the face..." but good quality editorial goes a long way.

We all know that photographs can tell fibs. To be frank, despite not seeing a girl's face, I am as attracted to what is written on the site (or not) as to what is shown. However, if her face is not shown, I do at least pay attention to statistics and then judge for myself whether what is shown adds up to what is said.

All that said, and for me at least, personality, which cannot be assessed from a photo, is paramount. That's something where the FRs come in mighty useful in my experience. You pays yer money, you takes yer chances.

And first impressions are misleading too. I once met a girl at a private social who appeared not a little pissed/drugged but who, when I did summon the urge to visit, proved to be absolutely the gold standard in service provision and whom I visit regularly to this day - a complete gem.

Its happenstance so often.

Uncle Pokey

Edited by Uncle Pokey
Just phrasing

The best advice I can give you, is to look carefully at the girl. What is special about her? Narrow waist? beautiful pussy? long legs? sexy mouth? graceful hands? voluptuous bum? bright blue eyes? big nipples? and make sure you photograph the best bits beautifully.

See this is very exciting and fortuitously timed :D

I am having some photos done this week when I'm on tour. Went out last week to buy some lengths of satin - a special request from a regular gentleman and am planning some tastefully draped and some rather naughtier variety.

Will be a very fun morning, although I feel sorry for the first guy to see me afterwards as I will be horny as all hell lol

Ooo very nice-would like to see how they come out- They sound v classy x

I suppose it isn't surprising that we are all so different ; I put alot of emphasis on the physical aspect of the lady, and as such I don't want to find out when we meet that the W.G. has a saggy bottom or droopy breasts. I need the lady's gallery ( photoshopping apart ) to help me rule this out. Jamie of St. Albans is a prime example. Some people may not find the gallery

" interesting ", but it tells me everything I need to know. I can check field reports to confirm the attitude and personality aspect. It's just a crying shame that St. Albans is such a bloody long way off.

I'll Leave the photo shopping of the body out then. I'd be annoyed if I'd been misleaded anyway- It's an investment so people expect to get what they pay for don't they?x

I need the lady's gallery ( photoshopping apart ) to help me rule this out. Jamie of St. Albans is a prime example. Some people may not find the gallery "interesting ", but it tells me everything I need to know. I can check field reports to confirm the attitude and personality aspect. It's just a crying shame that St. Albans is such a bloody long way off.

I can assure you that it is well worth the journey.

For me I appreciate

Hope that helps.

Really helpful, I have had girl's apply who havent sent me full length photo's and I'm like 'How can I make a decision without seeing your body'

I should prob add that actually to my recruitment adverts- Thanks x

I'm not keen on many of the obscured face techniques you mention - light, blur, black blob! In many ways I'd rather see no face, than a face obscured that way.

As you suggest a hat, or I would add Venetian type mask can work well. Failing that, a glimpse showing just a small portion of the face looking round a corner or from behind something can give a flavour without going too far in terms of revealing identity. If you can engage by seeing the person looking at the camera, it adds a certain connection imo.

I'm going to send these tips to my photographer and the girl who has a shoot organised X Thanks

Tasteful; gently teasing and ever so slightly artsy stuff does it for me.

But the thing which always works is great copy. "There is no art which finds the mind's construction on the face..." but good quality editorial goes a long way.

I'm with you on the editorial. I really enjoy writing, it's a hobby of mine so this is something I'm looking forward to. I just want to be careful. I don't want to over sell anyone because then there's going to be room for potential dissapointment. I want to keep editorial creative and suggestive but not be too 'OTT' about the girl.