What do you prefer   89 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Stockings with sussies
    • Hold ups
    • Bare legs
    • Don't care.
    • Any stockings as long its attached to suspender belt
    • Stocking on one leg only
    • Others (socks, knee ups, leggings, wellies, etc)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Here is another poll following from previous http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28775

Be careful this time as it non anonymous. ;)

Poll will take a time to appear.

The other poll offered two choices to which i said sussies, but i much prefer bare legs when the action starts, in fact any clothing is a distraction to me nowadays.:)

Thigh Boots!!! (Insert 'drooling' emoticon)

Tanned legs --- no other cover needed !

I hate corsets or those long stockings. They just have a real seedy, 'whore' look. Girls dressed in normal clothes, or a nice dress are the biggest turn ons.

I'm asked for 'real' stockings a lot, ff seamed stockings that crinkle because lycra hadn't been invented! The seamed bit is there because 360 degree machines hadn't been invented either.

So of course I do! God, they are exp... So if you like them, trim your nails, take your watch off too!

I had ones with a peacock design on the trim once...£47. They lasted 10mins, his watch snagged me.

Could we have another choice on the Poll please?:

Do we need another Poll regarding Stockings vs Hold Ups vs Bare Legs? YES/NO .

Answer: Seemples NO!:D

I love S & S on a lady but what really turns me on is when her knickers come off and remain around the ankle on one leg!!

Hard to do artificially but it really does give the PHWOAR!!! factor for me as it gives the illusion that she was in such a rush to have sex with me that she did not even get em off properly!

Us men are simple to fool!! :D;)

I don't like fully fashioned ones as they go all wrinkly - Norah Batty is not a good luck. I have even tried ones that had a teeny weensy bit of lycra in so a bit of stretch but same thing as Dolly - first time I put them on they got laddered. Didn't cost as much as Dolly's but was slightly miffed having to throw them away. I do like to wear normal stockings and I also love very fine fishnet ones. Interested to see that at the moment bare legs has more votes than holdups.

Tanned legs --- no other cover needed !

Tanned legs and dark sheer lace topped holdups if you dont mind;)

I'm asked for 'real' stockings a lot, ff seamed stockings that crinkle because lycra hadn't been invented! The seamed bit is there because 360 degree machines hadn't been invented either.

So of course I do! God, they are exp... So if you like them, trim your nails, take your watch off too!

I had ones with a peacock design on the trim once...£47. They lasted 10mins, his watch snagged me.

I hope you recouped the cost - call it disbursements - £50 + VAT

oops - lawyer type hat on again..............

That was an expensive snag Dolly. I cant get down to action with my watch on as its another distraction to me, i simply put it in my pocket if there is a clock in the room, or on the side if there isnt. If we ever meet i shall indeed ensure my nails are trimmed and my watch off.:D

I'm a big stockings and suspenders fan. Classic FF stockings need not break the bank. Almost all of mine are seconds or imperfects.

I voted for stockings with suspenders. I find black seamed stockings very sexy, especially when worn with high heels. ( preferably on the girl! :D )

I supose I do have a bit of a fetish about stocking clad legs in heels be it shoes or boots they add so much shape to a girls leg. :)

Need a cold shower now! :D

All clothing is an impediment to the enjoyment of the real beauty of the body in question.

In my case actually, in my Sloggi Tanga and with my breath held in, I believe I look marginally more attractive with said clothing on! Especially with my sun tan. But there you go.

Uncle Pokey :D

Long bare smooth legs leading up to a nice firm backside for me :D the only thing that can improve matters imo is a nice short skirt/dress and decent length heels :D

Just depends... setting/before/during/after/girls natural shape/style of garment/my mood and so it goes on.

I have moved from not being a fan of lingerie to appreciating it in its place. So long as it has a pretty girl in it I am happy.

Following on from my comments on the other survey, maybe there should have just been an 'any kind of stockings' option here. Although then I would probably want to split hairs by wanting to vote for my preference for any kind of sheer or solid stocking (if that is the right term) rather than big hole fishnets. Oh, as ladies who know me I am a bit picky.

Best regards to all ladies who wear stockings.

davidgood

just continuing the theme of being 'a bit picky'......i really like stockings but for me the colour matters too. Some of the posters mention tanned legs - I really like the Ebony ladies and stockings in lighter colours (e.g. white or cream) look great.:)

I voted stockings with suspenders, but hold ups is good too :)

I keep nails trimmed as I do massage ... for some reason after wearing a watch ever since childhood, I now hardly ever wear a watch.

Don't understand the stocking on one leg only option though ...

I love stockings and suspenders, but lace-top hold-ups or fishnets are also a big turn-on for me.

I get in a tiz with stock and sussies so I tend to opt for wearing hold ups....:)

Yep, horny boots!

I'm a boots n boobs man after all..

But seriously, it is not the sussies, its how she wears them.

And anything is fine, as long as it comes off easily when the time is there.

I book the Lady, not the clothes. With the Right Lady, the clothes will sort themselves out (she will know what to choose).

Don't understand the stocking on one leg only option though ...

I've done it, to give an option to Tea Bag to vote. :confused:

Bare legs is an instant turn on...If they are shapely, show them off...