Dollymopp

Poppers?

38 posts in this topic

I hate it! Bottled migraine inducer, masquerading as 'fun' if you ask me.

When I was young, I had a go, Oh How God Awful!

In this past fortnight, 3 boys have asked me if I had Poppers, and I have only had 2 requests in 5yrs, till now?

I do have a bottle for others, as I said it's rarely been asked for, but I thought I'll put it in my Box of Delights (?) just incase...

Is it becoming more popular?

I don't mind anyone having it, but I hate it, it's a NO from me! :D

I used to take them on nights out, a few years ago. Thought they were good for that little minute long high, but now they just give me headaches... must be old age kicking in.

I get asked for them now and again, but normally don't have them around. They stink out the bedroom and even if I'm not taking them I end up with a pounding headache and the sniffles sometimes too :D

In this past fortnight, 3 boys have asked me if I had Poppers, and I have only had 2 requests in 5yrs, till now?

I do have a bottle for others, as I said it's rarely been asked for, but I thought I'll put it in my Box of Delights (?) just incase...

And it's a No No for me .. doll ... xx :D

I used to take them on nights out, a few years ago. Thought they were good for that little minute long high, but now they just give me headaches... must be old age kicking in.

I get asked for them now and again, but normally don't have them around. They stink out the bedroom and even if I'm not taking them I end up with a pounding headache and the sniffles sometimes too :D

FYI.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23574&highlight=poppers

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17907&highlight=poppers

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27577&highlight=poppers

Poppers... remind me of Thursday Nights in 'Heavens' nightclub 20 years ago.. the place was filled with it.... the smell hit you as you entered the place....

My worst experience with Poppers were when my ex-hubbie... instead of lifting the bottle under my nose.... was so hyped up on the stuff himself... poured it over mw by accident.... it was in my eyes up my nostrils... coming out of my mouth.... and even out of my nostrils...I dived into the bathroom.... my head was pulsating and colours were throbbing behind my shut eyes....my throat was becoming sore... so I jumped under a cold shower.... I didn't know whether to wash my eyes first.... or swallow the water first.... :D

The Ole man didn't know what to do..... I think he could see the Headlines on the front of the 'News of the World'..... "Copper kills Wife... With Popper" so because I liked him at the time..... I was trying to make him feel better... I was saying things like "So where were we??"...... whilst half choking to death :D

Anyways the final outcome was that I was fine..... it took a week almost to come out of my system.... I had snot pouring from my nose all week, like a really bad cold.... but funny enough it did not burn my skin........ but since that day.... I say "No" to Poppers :)

Not my cup of tea at all.

Another no from me, it's the headaches after, stArted getting real headbangers as I got older so stopped many moons ago :D

I actually enjoy them alot, and dont get any headaches from them! Best used sensibly and with people who know what they are doing. I only use them with a WG who is comfortable with them for her own use as well.

It MIGHT be linked to the media currently calling for "Meow Meow" to be banned - praps these fellas have had their memory jogged about poppers, or think poppers are about to be banned so need to get in there quick?

A couple of weeks ago a client who I know quite well and likes me to

take full control :D

requested that I tie him and force him to sniff poppers over and over again

I was not entirely happy with this but decided he was a grown man who knew

what he could endure.

I did as he wanted but it was obviously far more than he could take!

He was in agony, I think he burned the lining of his nose.

I won't do that again.

:D

In this past fortnight, 3 boys have asked me if I had Poppers,

Funnily enough same here, had two requests in the space of one week and even lost a booking I think as I said I didn't have any and wasn't prepared to go and buy some.

Have also had a new client mention the white stuff to me, assuming I partake! Now that gets my goat as why do some guys assume we are all coke or popper sniffing participants and why do some think it's acceptable to bring their own as well! I know they are in the minority so not tarring all with the same brush here chaps!

Love

Alexandra xx

I get the odd rare request too. About twice a year. I don't like them myself at all but if guys wants to use them that's fine, just don't stick them under my nose!

A massive no from me, poppers are shit in my view and gave me a thumping headache when i did try them many years ago.

I also strongly believe meow meow should be banned.

I used to use them when I went clubbing - especially in gay clubs but not any more. I don't mind if guys use them though - no probs at all.

I did try Poppers years ago and had some interesting experiences however these days they do nothing but make me feel ill.

Regards miaow miaow I'm not sure. Banning it will drive it underground into the hands of dealers. Whilst the illegality of it will put a few people off, it just gives dealers more opportunity to exert power over those who do want to try it - or are already addicted. With that power comes the ability to make huge profits. For that reason a lot of dealers are not very nice people who can put a lot of pressure onto their victims.

Oh God! Poppers are awful!

I remember one embaressing incident when I was 16ish and still living at home. One boring Sunday afternoon with a hangover from hell, I cracked open a bottle of poppers and began sniffing away. Just as I thought my heart was about to pop out of my chest my mum shouted on me that Dinner was ready. Quite relieved, I stumbled downstairs, my head pumping and feeling rubbish. My mum took one look at me and said "You're awfully red - what have you been up to?! Wink wink, nudge nudge"

She thought I'd been having a lady chuff!

Any thread about poppers seems to have the girls queueing up to state how much they hate them.

Personally I like them, adds to the exerience immensely when done at the correct times.

Does anyone know any girls who actually use them? I've used them with a few different girls but only found three girls who would partake themselves.

I never suggest using poppers but if a client asks for them or brings his own...

I might have a little sniff myself....

just to keep him company of course.....

:D

What is this meow meow stuff? Methadrone, not methadone? Still sounds like an opiate based thing.

Do the users feel the need to poo in litter trays after use? :(

Why is it called meow meow?

I was one of those original 'ravers' in the late 80's, dancing my head off for 3days at a time, I was 6st and not healthy. I don't regret it, I had a brilliant time, but I saw casualties...and stopped cold.

Today, it's all green tea, gym, vitamins, and the naughty bits are a glass of champers/an ocassional cig.

I get asked for them now and again, but normally don't have them around. They stink out the bedroom and even if I'm not taking them I end up with a pounding headache and the sniffles sometimes too :(

I'm exactly the same.

What is this meow meow stuff? Methadrone, not methadone? Still sounds like an opiate based thing.

I was one of those original 'ravers' in the late 80's, dancing my head off for 3days at a time, I was 6st and not healthy. I don't regret it, I had a brilliant time, but I saw casualties...and stopped cold.

Today, it's all green tea, gym, vitamins, and the naughty bits are a glass of champers/an ocassional cig.

mephedrone (I think) so not opiate based.

Why kids today can't just take LSD like we used to have to, I don't know.

Love Poppers me, but always ask before using them. I have only had a few ladys decline my request and the punt has been fine, but I tend to only book a half hour as against a hour.

I enjoy the slight buzz that they give, particularly if the lady is going to provide a working demonstration of her toybox on me........:(

4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC) -shortened to M Cat, then from there to 'meow meow', is a naturally occurring stimulant found in the khat plant and cathinones are a group of drugs related to amphetamine compounds like ecstasy and MDMA.

I believe it was first produced in Israel - apparently they are big on research into horticulture and now it's being produced in China.

I also strongly believe meow meow should be banned.

There are those out there who believe all forms of pleasure should be banned for their own good, even prostitution. :(