Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonnybgood

Idle Thoughts.

17 posts in this topic

Yesterday I was perusing the Voldemort of web sites, that, that can not be named (A.... W...), I couldnt help noticing the amount of girls that do anal but at their discretion, with the qualifier that if you are too big she wont do it.

My idle, tongue in cheek:rolleyes:, thought is, if you are too big does the girl boost your ego but disappoints you by not letting you have anal, and conversely if you are small, does the girl dent your ego but makes you happy by letting you do the dirty deed.

Im happily average.

Sorry to inflict this on you, Im bored.

Good question! Damned if you do and damned if you don't t (catch 22) type scenario.

To be honest I think most simply say they "might" in the hope to lure in some extra business - and then say they're too big :-)

I have anal as discresionary on my profile on ** - this is because I also state that I generally don't do it on a first meeting. For me, I need to be more relaxed with someone to be able to enjoy it.

I found when I had it stated that people just expected it, no matter of size. I also experienced quite a few 'accidents' where people were too rough.

I have anal as discresionary on my profile on ** - this is because I also state that I generally don't do it on a first meeting. For me, I need to be more relaxed with someone to be able to enjoy it.

I found when I had it stated that people just expected it, no matter of size. I also experienced quite a few 'accidents' where people were too rough.

Sounds messy....:(

(sorry SaSfan beat you to it.....:))

Yesterday I was perusing the Voldemort of web sites, that, that can not be named (A.... W...), I couldnt help noticing the amount of girls that do anal but at their discretion, with the qualifier that if you are too big she wont do it.

My idle, tongue in cheek:rolleyes:, thought is, if you are too big does the girl boost your ego but disappoints you by not letting you have anal, and conversely if you are small, does the girl dent your ego but makes you happy by letting you do the dirty deed.

Im happily average.

Sorry to inflict this on you, Im bored.

Basically yes:o

Good question! Damned if you do and damned if you don't t (catch 22) type scenario.

To be honest I think most simply say they "might" in the hope to lure in some extra business - and then say they're too big :-)

LOL.I offer this service at discretion as if the guy is too big it wont be done.If you would care to take a gander at my fr,s you will see that i do in fact indulge if the guy is of the right proportions.I am,surprise surprise,on THAT site also.

You really shouldnt keep making sweeping statements about other ladies,its unfair.I would be a fool not to see or believe that some ladies on that site (and not on that site!!) do lure guys with fake services but the men on here do have eyes,they are capable of looking up fr,s and if a lady has never had it mentioned in any of her numerous reports then he should be wary.

I know several ladies who do offer that service but dont even advertise it as they save it for a select few clients.....guess what site they are on also.:(

trying to give you anal in your onesie was a challenge :(

LOL.I offer this service at discretion as if the guy is too big it wont be done.If you would care to take a gander at my fr,s you will see that i do in fact indulge if the guy is of the right proportions.I am,surprise surprise,on THAT site also.

You really shouldnt keep making sweeping statements about other ladies,its unfair.I would be a fool not to see or believe that some ladies on that site (and not on that site!!) do lure guys with fake services but the men on here do have eyes,they are capable of looking up fr,s and if a lady has never had it mentioned in any of her numerous reports then he should be wary.

I know several ladies who do offer that service but dont even advertise it as they save it for a select few clients.....guess what site they are on also.:(

Don't take offence and have a hissy fit. I said "most" on "that" site (which is what the OP talked about) - where half the stuff is fake anyway and half the girls don't even know what's advertised on their behalf.

Did I indicate that everyone who advertises the service as discretionary are only doing so to lure in punters under false pretences. No.

On a slight sideline

Not withstanding a ladies discretion, the obvious need for relaxation, preparation and probably general ambiance of the liaison.

I like that the woman is a little reluctant but "will give it a go". I like that it takes time to get there. In my mind anal is not something for a 1 hour punt. Surely it is missing the whole point if the recipient can just bend over and take anything you care to throw up there.

One area of "discretion" would surely be that the rendezvous is of a sufficient time to make the most of the act. Another as per the original thought would be size related, and that qualified by the way the woman feels. Some days even a finger might be "too large"

I don't bother with discretionary bits. Discretion comes with knowing someone, I will ski off-piste in menu terms once I know I can trust a person not to go at it like a bull in a China shop.

It's really a bit depressing, not a few times, long emails back and forth, but then discovering that the absolute deal-breaker is your lack of A-levels.

Some chaps, it is an art form, but to be honest some chaps, "Yeh, you take it up the arse you slut". I avoid. I know not all of you, but best not to advertise in my book.

Problem is, like Laura hinted at, some clients are utter...

...arseholes.

May

I am pretty sure those emails followed by a "deal breaker" being because you don't offer A, is just someone wasting your time. Another favourite for that category is BB of course or simply not having the exact colour/style of shoes.

Don't take offence and have a hissy fit. QUOTE]

Do try to be origional,pinching insults from other posters is even worse than throwing your own.You come across as avery judgmental person,is that my fault...No.:(

May

I am pretty sure those emails followed by a "deal breaker" being because you don't offer A, is just someone wasting your time. Another favourite for that category is BB of course or simply not having the exact colour/style of shoes.

I agree with you,sometimes its as if they are emailing back and forth just waiting for you to say no to something and then...oops,they couldnt possibly book a lady who does not have a pair of purple leapard skin crotchless trousers,with faux giraffe undies,:confused:my goodness,how unproffessional of you...eeeeeek.lol.

May

With this i totally agree,it constantly bugs me that a guy uses the excuse of no bb or swallowing to break an appoinment.Unfortunatley as so many other ladies on that site offer these services i have to stress over and over again that i do not,even though its on my profile..

Getting back to the point of the op though,alevel is a service that is absolutley impossible to guarantee until you see the erection,so they guy needs to be aware that it probably wont happen,at least that way he isnt disappointed and comes away extra happy if it does.xBy the way strawberry,im not directing that at you,just using the same space.xx

I am not interested in Anal but any lady who doesnt have it down as a discretionary service is inviting the big dick brigade to her door in my view.

It should always be at the ladies discretion IMO and clearly stated as such.:(

trying to give you anal in your onesie was a challenge :(

but you managed it, obviously :)

I agree with you,sometimes its as if they are emailing back and forth just waiting for you to say no to something and then...oops,they couldnt possibly book a lady who does not have a pair of purple leapard skin crotchless trousers,with faux giraffe undies,:confused:my goodness,how unproffessional of you...eeeeeek.lol.

Ye Gods!! You surely don't mean that there are those without such accoutrements??!! :(