LucySheffield

Butter makes the best lube....

33 posts in this topic

Well on the other site there is a lady who says it does, going by the name anal fucktress her profile is good for a laugh plus her extras are really cheap only £100 more for her to swallow. Who is going to be the first to try her out?

Well on the other site there is a lady who says it does, going by the name anal fucktress her profile is good for a laugh plus her extras are really cheap only £100 more for her to swallow. Who is going to be the first to try her out?

Was it the film Clockwork Orange where they used margarine or Last Tango in Paris?

Margarine? Where did you get that idea from, Trouncer?

Can you imagine if Marlon Brando used margarine instead of the butter on Jeanne. Would she shout: "I can't believe its not butter!" :(

Seriously though: I can't see it can be used as lubricant: because it contains diary it might cause yeast infection. Can't see it will be safe to use with condom, as it does contains oils too.

Does butter make it easier to 'spread' her legs?:(

I shall get dialling, not. As Xenia said its a diary product so hardly ideal but i bet countless people have tried it since Last Tango In Paris came out. I shall stick to my Maximus or Liquid Silk.:(

I have been naughty using a large variety of accoutrements ....

but never a diary! a pocket one maybe if I was pissed... but no way

a desk one!

ouch!

:(

I have been naughty using a large variety of accoutrements ....

but never a diary! a pocket one maybe if I was pissed... but no way

a desk one!

ouch!

Just noticed, terrible but i have had an op and am still feeling a bit spaced out.:):D

You are guilty too of course ( diary v dairy ) but it was Xenia who started it.

Never mind she is a foreigner, she is forgiven.

Funny post, butter......... really!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant say i'll ever be giving that one a try sounds wrong on way to many levels lol. and I always said id give anything a bash at least once... I have let myself down yet again ha ha.

Hugs Casey xx

I shall get dialling, not. As Xenia said its a diary product so hardly ideal but i bet countless people have tried it since Last Tango In Paris came out. I shall stick to my Maximus or Liquid Silk.:(

Have you tried ID smiths,its silicon based and its very good,you only need a little bit and it doesnt disappear like the water based ones.x

Didn't whore's of yor use cocoa butter ?

Have you tried ID smiths,its silicon based and its very good,you only need a little bit and it doesnt disappear like the water based ones.x

Not tried that Chloe.:( Have you tried Pjur and if you have what did you think of it?:)

Pjur is great, a real quality product.

But lard.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I suppose if it don't work you can still fry up great chips with it

Pjur is great, a real quality product.

But lard.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I suppose if it don't work you can still fry up great chips with it

Thanks for that i shall give it a try.:(

Does butter make it easier to 'spread' her legs?:(

Yes but prefer it on my crumpet.:)

For extra sensation, try peanut butter with crunchy bits.:(

For extra sensation, try peanut butter with crunchy bits.:(

For creating a hot sensation that spreads throughout her pressure reactor vessel try smearing your rod with uranium-235 gel.

I wonder if either CIM (£30) or the CIM Special (£60) is included in the £100 swallow fee.

Must remember to make it clear if I want an hour (£150) rather than extend a 30 minute booking (£120 + £80)

I suspect it's a wind up, though find it hard to resist the unearthly pleasure of having her squeeze my balls In her asshole.

Not tried that Chloe.:( Have you tried Pjur and if you have what did you think of it?:)

No i havnt tried it,the ID is identical to one i discovered a few years ago called Eros (lol) its the slippiest,finest consistency,like baby oil but safe.x I also like the liquid silk but the ID is a thousand times better,i tried the anne summers silicone lube and it was awful,like cooking oil.lol.x

Some of the stuff on here is quite informative and then there's that post further down about peanut butter....................... Oh no I love peanut butter especially the crunchy one but i don't think i'll ever look at it the same again now LOL

Hugs Casey xx

No i havnt tried it,the ID is identical to one i discovered a few years ago called Eros (lol) its the slippiest,finest consistency,like baby oil but safe.x I also like the liquid silk but the ID is a thousand times better,i tried the anne summers silicone lube and it was awful,like cooking oil.lol.x

Thanks Chloe, thats two lubes to try.:(:)

A lady I saw earlier this week was extolling the virtues of butter - "never use anything else". I thought she was talking about sandwiches - maybe not!