AngelCasey

Hi everybody xx

44 posts in this topic

:( Hi to all at punternet,

Just thought id pop in here and introduce myself. I've been around for a long time but I tend to keep myself to myself and don't mingle too much so i thought id give it a bash and here I am. Im Casey from bonnie Glasgow and its great to have joined such a big forum. Mabey you guys can help me out with this site as i have no idea how it does or doesn't work LOL....

Hope your all having a good week

Hugs Casey xx

Hello Casey,

Can I firstly apologise for the lack of a proper welcome by the social misfits and retards that regularly post on here.

Secondly, welcome to the madhouse, never take it too seriously.

Thirdly, you have a very nice ass :D

Hello, Casey, and welcome.

Hi Casey, welcome on-board. It's always nice to hear from a new lady member, especially such a strikingly attractive Scot-based one. Your website looks great, very classy. Most of the posters on here are quite friendly, so if you need any advice on things I'm sure you'll get no shortage of help. :D

Thirdly, you have a very nice ass :D

Yes she does indeed, the rest of her looks pretty good too;) Welcome aboard Casey

Hello Casey - that's the 2nd time I've said that to you today. :D

Hello and a very warm welcome to you :D x x

Hello Casey,

Hope you become a Punternet aficionada

:D

:D Hi to all at punternet,

Just thought id pop in here and introduce myself. I've been around for a long time but I tend to keep myself to myself and don't mingle too much so i thought id give it a bash and here I am. Im Casey from bonnie Glasgow and its great to have joined such a big forum. Mabey you guys can help me out with this site as i have no idea how it does or doesn't work LOL....

Hugs Casey xx

Hey Casey great to see another Northern Angel on here. Welcome xxx

Hiya Casey,

Welcome to the house of fun lol :D x

Hugs Casey xx

Hi Casey and welcome to the board.:D

Awww thanks all you lovely peeps for the welcome and Amber its a pleasure to be here with a fellow Angel lol...... Everybody seems lovely on here and its quite an informative place to be it seems :-)

Im looking forward to some of the banter

Hugs Casey xx

Hugs Casey xx

Hi Casey,

Good to see another forum newbie joining.

Awww thanks all you lovely peeps for the welcome and Amber its a pleasure to be here with a fellow Angel lol..

Hugs Casey xx

Hi Casey,

Welcome to the board (and also welcome to Newpunter and Viking) its true that most Angels tend to post on their own board, but its nice to see that a few of you have found this board, I had a good 2hour booking about 6 months ago with one of your compadrie Angels called SexySara, in a flat she shared with Amber, so maybe if you get a Manchester tour ! well who knows.

Hi Casey and welcome. May I say what a fab gallery you have on your website.

If I'd been the photographer at that shoot I'd have got totally carried away and been totally spent by the end, in an Austin Powers kind of way. Yea baby! yea!:D

another scottish stunner :D

welcome to punternet

hi welcome

may i say "lol i wish i was in glasgow"?

Hi Casey,

Welcome to the board (and also welcome to Newpunter and Viking) its true that most Angels tend to post on their own board, but its nice to see that a few of you have found this board, I had a good 2hour booking about 6 months ago with one of your compadrie Angels called SexySara, in a flat she shared with Amber, so maybe if you get a Manchester tour ! well who knows.

Just to point out that I no longer share a place with the lovely SexySara and now have my own pied a terre.

Wecome Casey, have fun enjoy lol :D xxx

Mutter, mutter mutter

Seems that there are shedloads of really interesting women North of the border these days. And I am deep in the South of England. Alas.

But my son is gongi North for a weekend in Glasgow to see some mates............ I wonder if he needs a lift?????

Everybody seems lovely on here

Everyone on your site seems lovely too :D:D

Hi Cassey

Welcome to the board

Might even get to see you sometime

Hugs Casey xx

hi casey, new too the board too so i just wanted to welcome you also.

Why is your homepage written in the third person? Is it the Royal 'We'?