Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sexyenglishchloe

fake review on me...

12 posts in this topic

hey guys, how do you sort out a fake review that has gone up about yourself?? i have noticed this person said he saw me on friday 19th and ITS A TOTAL LIE!!!!! i cant believe it.... i didnt finish work until 7pm on friday. URGHHH.

Field Report number 96680 - posted 21 Mar 2010 the reviewer is called monkeynuts....

Contact via private message Galahad with any concerns about problems with FR's.

As it's not negative, is there a possibility that the reviewer simply got his dates mixed up? Perhaps he submitted the review on the 19th, for example. Have you seen anyone for a three hour booking recently?

Think positive Chloe. The FR was not bad, so do not fret.

I have just seen your website. What a very good site with excellent photos.

I have just added you to my "must do" list, you have some amazing FR's.

Keep up the good work.

Z.

>Time Spent: 3

>not a clock watcher

Did anyone else find that funny?:(

hey guys, how do you sort out a fake review that has gone up about yourself?? i have noticed this person said he saw me on friday 19th and ITS A TOTAL LIE!!!!! i cant believe it.... i didnt finish work until 7pm on friday. URGHHH.

Field Report number 96680 - posted 21 Mar 2010 the reviewer is called monkeynuts....

I don't understand why you're upset.

He gave you a good report. A negative report would damage your business, this one won't.

All you can do is PM Galahad as JKay already advised.:(

Some punters have said that they put diferent times and dates on so they can't be caught out by their partners.

Some punters have said that they put diferent times and dates on so they can't be caught out by their partners.

LOL - if their partner has got to the stage of cross referencing Punternet FRs with their Partners movements then surely there's not much left?!

Well the report has gone, and I think the lady did right asking for it to be removed, as who knows what could have caught the lady out, and bring all her other positive reports into question.

Well said Sexyenglishchloe, and I hope you get the benefit for being seen as a very honest person...:D:):D

For a lot of my FRs, I just guessed the times.

Well the report has gone, and I think the lady did right asking for it to be removed, as who knows what could have caught the lady out, and bring all her other positive reports into question.

Well said Sexyenglishchloe, and I hope you get the benefit for being seen as a very honest person...:D:):D

Job done, everyones happy.