newkid

independents in Sydney Australia

9 posts in this topic

Hello chaps, I've googled but very limited it seems and pricey. Any ideas?:D

I'm no expert, but I think the law in VIC is different wrt to prostitution than NSW. So Melbourne, being in VIC has more choice than Sydney....

Hello chaps, I've googled but very limited it seems and pricey. Any ideas?:D

When i was in sydney in May 09, i did check this parlour . Black cat ,on 479 Elizabeth st , Surry Hills . Quite central,and in a very safe area .

they do have an outcall service called , Impressions out calls .

Tel (02) 9699 1544 .

Although not independents .the line up did seem to be v good at the time ,with prices comparable to the Uk

Impressions parlour ,is on 475 Elizabeth st ,few doors away from the above (Black cat Parlour ) .

Hello chaps, I've googled but very limited it seems and pricey. Any ideas?:)

Get the daily Telegraph. Lots of ads in there

Black Cat is full service and Impressions is sensual massage only, they are owned by the same people, but different rules and girls. It's in Surrey Hills, in the city.

I lived in Sydney and know of another place called Claudia's Penthouse, which is in the CBD and there is a brothel hotel called Stiletto which is in Paramatta, on the outskirts of Sydney. I met somebody who worked as a receptionist at Stiletto and she said the premises is stunning decor, very nice indeed and the girls all wear ballgowns. It's top five star service, therfor doesn't come cheap!

I recommend you look here:

www.sensualdownunder.com.au

I got it wrong about Claudia's Penthouse being in the CBD, it's in Paramatta, close to where Stiletto is. The place in the CBD in the centre of Sydney is just called The Penthouse and their website is:

www.thepenthouse.com.au

Hello chaps, I've googled but very limited it seems and pricey. Any ideas?:confused:

Used to go to Sydney every year on business.

For sensual massage & HR only, my favourite place was "Kings Court" (Paramatta Road?) - opposite a park.

Always had a great time there, with a shared spa followed by a really good oily massage - met some really nice girls there too.

Sadly, haven't been back to Sydney for a while and of course, the place may have changed a bit in that time.

Johnny.