milsy326

estark 92 costa del sol

31 posts in this topic

Could anyone tell me if its open this time of year and are there alot of nice girls still working there seeing as its out of season.

went a few years back and there was alot of nice south american girls there, is it still like this?

thanks

Still the best clubs on the Costa but quality has dropped, and very few S Americans - mostly Romanian or N African women. Cost is still

I have just returned from the Costa del Sol i was there on an organised sex tour run by www.tourdecreme.com I had a really good time in a place called The Star of the Sea which is actually next door to & run by the same people as Estark 92.

There were about 90 girls & many of them were absolute stunners. the cost was 75 euros for 30 minutes or 140 euros for an hour. The place is clean & well run & most of the girls were friendly & spoke fair English.

I had a Brazillian girl from Fortaleza & she gave me wonderful GFE. I will definately be returning soon because the Uk has nothing to compare to these Spanish clubs.

The girls told me that there is another club called estark 95 in Algeciras near Gibraltar 6 one in Madrid & that they work in one club for a month & then go to another so basically it works as a rotation system.

I have just returned from the Costa del Sol i was there on an organised sex tour run by www.tourdecreme.com I had a really good time in a place called The Star of the Sea which is actually next door to & run by the same people as Estark 92.

There were about 90 girls & many of them were absolute stunners. the cost was 75 euros for 30 minutes or 140 euros for an hour. The place is clean & well run & most of the girls were friendly & spoke fair English.

I had a Brazillian girl from Fortaleza & she gave me wonderful GFE. I will definately be returning soon because the Uk has nothing to compare to these Spanish clubs.

The girls told me that there is another club called estark 95 in Algeciras near Gibraltar 6 one in Madrid & that they work in one club for a month & then go to another so basically it works as a rotation system.

Star of the Sea is much larger and not yet fully complete. The girls don't have to share rooms, which they generally do in Estark 95. This means some stay longer than was previously the case at Estark 92, when they would often rotate fortnightly. I always go out of season, when there's still decent choice and girls are very keen to see customers. Like all these places, take your time and do some research - there's no need to pay anyone to teach you how to score in a brothel...

Does the tour operator get a commission for bringing punters to the clubs I wonder? I to don't see the point In a tour.

Anyone know the price of a beer ?????? Anything above 6 Euros would put me off, I know "ladydrinks" should be avoided.:D

Does the tour operator get a commission for bringing punters to the clubs I wonder? I don't see the point In a tour.

Sounds like a good idea to me if you are unfamiliar with the area and location of the clubs ---------plus you get to meet other like minded dirty bastards.:D

Sounds like a good idea to me if you are unfamiliar with the area and location of the clubs ---------plus you get to meet other like minded dirty bastards.:D

At £500 for the 2 days it'd be easier and cheaper to use a local taxi driver to take you. Most clubs have taxis waiting outside or will call one if you want

I can't think of any of the clubs that charge an entry fee so the tour including free entry is a bit misleading, but I do like their entropeneurial approach

There is a similar site for Germany

In Madrid the other week beers were €5

Anyone know the price of a beer ?????? Anything above 6 Euros would put me off, I know "ladydrinks" should be avoided.:D

No Jimmy , it's Ladyboys that should be avoided:)

Not seen any at the Spanish clubs

No Jimmy , it's Ladyboys that should be avoided:)

Not seen any at the Spanish clubs

Seriously ----------- I read somewhere that the girls try to get you to buy them drinks at inflated prices, same all over the world. :D

7 euros a bottle, in 2008, not sure now.

At £500 for the 2 days it'd be easier and cheaper to use a local taxi driver to take you. Most clubs have taxis waiting outside or will call one if you want

I can't think of any of the clubs that charge an entry fee so the tour including free entry is a bit misleading, but I do like their entropeneurial approach

In Madrid the other week beers were

In Madrid the other week beers were

I've read all your feedback guys but this tour was good value. For a start they collect you from the airport, put you up in what was a nice hotel for 2 nights with full english breakfast & evening meal both days, they took us in a limo around quite a few clubs over the 2 nights. First night was Star of the Sea ( joined onto Estark 92 which is now closed ), Coq D'or which charges entry fee but not to the guys on the tour, La Sirena & American Show all of which were in Benalmadena & then onto Malaga to Scandalo & I think Latidos or Latudos or something. Then back to Star of the Sea until about 5am.

Night 2 they took us again to Star of the Sea then onto Marbella for a couple of hours in M'lady Palace which was high ene but the girls were stunning. Then we were driven for about 45 mins to Estark 95 which was in Algeciras & the pussy was very hot. When we laft we were taken to a place half way back to our hotel called Playboy club which if I remember was in Estepona or perhaps San Pedro then back to hotel via once again Star of the Sea which used to be the Estark Club 92.

The guide was a great laugh & helped with translation, the girls all knew him. The amount it would have cost in taxis especially for a foreigner who doesn't know the area would have been high. I'd go back on the trip, & I plan to cos it was a great crack & we got a lift back to the airport although feeling mega hungover.

There website www.tourdecreme.com is interesting & I certainly didn't feel cheated at all. Like I said in my original post you cannot find pussy like those in the Spanish clubs in the Uk & the weathers great too!!

Hey I'm back over again & was in Estark 92( Star of the Sea to be precise ) last night, there are quite a few new girls & I went with a very sexy Romanian called Flori who is 28 years old & has a figure to die for. She gave me an incredible BBBJ & I ate her pussy which was delicious. The Club was very quiet but I'm told that was because the Spaniards are saving themselves for the World Cup Final on Sunday against Holland.

Later we went to Malaga in the limo to Scandalo & Latitudos, these were a little busier & there are some wonderful babes from Colombia & Paraguay in Scandalo at the moment. I chose a real ten out of ten from Bogota in Colombia & she gave me incredible sex.

I'm now laid in the hotel bed on my laptop & looking forward to doing Marbella & San Pedro tonight..

That tour does sound interesting, but really, I was expecting at least one booking would be already paid for by the tour company, or at least have your booking discounted. Basically, you're paying £1000 for a hotel room and to be taxied around for 2 days.

Hey I'm back over again & was in Estark 92( Star of the Sea to be precise ) last night, there are quite a few new girls & I went with a very sexy Romanian called Flori who is 28 years old & has a figure to die for. She gave me an incredible BBBJ & I ate her pussy which was delicious. The Club was very quiet but I'm told that was because the Spaniards are saving themselves for the World Cup Final on Sunday against Holland.

Later we went to Malaga in the limo to Scandalo & Latitudos, these were a little busier & there are some wonderful babes from Colombia & Paraguay in Scandalo at the moment. I chose a real ten out of ten from Bogota in Colombia & she gave me incredible sex.

I'm now laid in the hotel bed on my laptop & looking forward to doing Marbella & San Pedro tonight..

So 2 tours in just under a fortnight. You are the man

That tour does sound interesting, but really, I was expecting at least one booking would be already paid for by the tour company, or at least have your booking discounted. Basically, you're paying £1000 for a hotel room and to be taxied around for 2 days.

Looking at the site, you pay £500 for a weekend tour, Including hotel and toured around, still sounds expensive though, If you did your research, hired a rental car you could do the same for a lot less on your own. :rolleyes:

There is definately no need to pay for a tour operator. Most of these clubs are situated near main roads and are not hard to find. You can hire a car form 65 euros off season and 180 odd high season for a week. If anyone is interested I have a mate here (marbella) that would probably pick you up from airport and take you to marbella for about 50 euros. He knows all the hooker places and all the good drinking holes from malaga to san pedro.

By the way it is possible to get a 30 min shag for 30-40 euros from independents in fenguirola. Just pick up a sur in english for free and check out all the adult ads.:confused:

Does anyone know of such club like this in Madrid? Please provide info.

Thanks

EZ

Does anyone know of such club like this in Madrid? Please provide info.

Thanks

EZ

Plenty of info. Just search MADRID

I was driving past Benalmadena last week and saw the advert saying best & biggest club but did not see the name...is there bigger one than Estark 92?

I was driving past Benalmadena last week and saw the advert saying best & biggest club but did not see the name...is there bigger one than Estark 92?

think they may be reffering to the new hotel/club built next door (same owners)

Bit late i know,

Jimmy beers are 9 euros! Pricey i know! i tend to only have one beer!

I have been to estark for the past 5- 6 years now! The new place next door is estark (star of sea)same people same girls, summer 09 they shifted you from estark into the new club at midnight. One of the girls told me this summer that the old club is having a refurb and soon will be one big club.

I have had some great and some average punts. Girls are mostly ok i tend to steer clear of the pushy ones who keep pesting you, upstairs upstairs, euro for jukebox baby!

I am back in may and am planning a visit to scandalo, i have never been able to resist the lure of estark in recent years but scandalo has also had a huge refurb!

Hiya

First time poster - been to Malaga twice and loved both Escandalo and Estark. Does anyone what the hotel opposite Estark 92 is. I've tried googling it and can't find anything. Has anyone stayed there? What are the prices per night etc. If anybody can supply a link to it thay would be helpful, if that is allowed.

Cheers

The Estark 92 ( now called Star of the Sea ) is open everyday of the year except Christmas Day and New Years Eve. It's a fabulous club however not quite as good as it was as it is now choca bloc with Romanians. There is a feature about the club at www.lacremedvd.com/forum

The girls now charge 75 euros for half an hour, the club in very well run, safe and clean. I've been there many times so feel free to ask for any info.

Cheers Paul