MarcoPolo

Welcome to Iceland

19 posts in this topic

Scandinavians bless 'em. They know how to party. Ironic that 'Swedish' used to be a byeword for sexy back in the day.

Iceland always looks beautiful in the photos, but cold, or should that be frigid.

Scandinavians bless 'em. They know how to party. Ironic that 'Swedish' used to be a byeword for sexy back in the day.

Iceland always looks beautiful in the photos, but cold, or should that be frigid.

And feckin expensive. A 'cheap' bar of soap will cost you over a fiver.

Not been the same since they changed the name from Bejam.

At least they dont have Kerry Katona anymore!

feminist country? sounds more like a feminazi country,no wonder jb likes it so much,she'll be packing her swastika armband & jackboots ready to fly out there

feminist country? sounds more like a feminazi country,no wonder jb likes it so much,she'll be packing her swastika armband & jackboots ready to fly out there

Good fucking riddance!

Here's hoping. At least she'll be gone from the UK, and she can take HH with her.

This is going to be a boon to all the prostitutes in Scotland and other parts of Britain.

All that will happen is that Icelandic men will start visiting girls in Britain for sex.

Iceland's feminists and lesbians will only be happy when all men are castrated.

This is so typical of The Guardian and the feminazis of the left.

Iceland has a population of 320,000 that puts it on a par with an average town in the UK.

To give a comparison, in 1991, Reading had a larger population.

Do we give a shit what the town councillors of Reading think is appropriate or not? No.

Iceland is a tawdry cold little Country that steals everyone's money and is run by someone with her own agenda, leave them to is says I, had no plans to visit and even less now.

Any UK politician that uses them as "an example" needs their head testing.

Talking of Kerry Katona, which we were earlier, do you see who Brian McFadden has chosen instead? (But they are rumoured to have split up now).

http://marieclaire.co.uk/imageBank/d/Delta-Goodrem1.jpg

You would, wouldn't you. It would be so rude not to.

Well, I wasn't planning a punting trip to Iceland (the name sorts of gives it away, cold and barren), so I couldn't give a FF whether Ms Dykedottir bans making money out of female nudity.

I wonder if she gets on with our HH. Both seem to be destined to walk down the same path, party poopers.

Iceland is a tawdry cold little Country that steals everyone's money and is run by someone with her own agenda, leave them to is says I, had no plans to visit and even less now.

We can also mention they slaughter whales, they breed ponies for meat, and then for the older ones of us, remember the COD wars.

All true, but then again a goodly proportion of the younger women look like the one in the photo link in the last-but-one post!:o

"They think there is organised crime. They have been thinking this for 12 years. They have had the police running around, and they have not found anything."

sounds familiar?:D

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/world-news/iceland-bans-striptease-shows-2112692.html

They could ask Alastair Darling for some assistance. He apparently detected terrorist activity in Iceland :eek:, and it was this that permitted him to then invoke draconian laws which enabled him to freeze :D Icelandic assets in the UK.

They could ask Alastair Darling for some assistance. He apparently detected terrorist activity in Iceland :eek:, and it was this that permitted him to then invoke draconian laws which enabled him to freeze :D Icelandic assets in the UK.

Vicar, I'm truly shocked at such cynicism from a man of the cloth!

You'd have made a cracking Jesuit

More tea?

The Iceland that sells frozen food has far more of an effect on my life than the little Island near the North Pole, except for one thing only. They lost some of our Councils quite a lot of money.

The Iceland that sells frozen food has far more of an effect on my life than the little Island near the North Pole, except for one thing only. They lost some of our Councils quite a lot of money.

Guess who also lost money? Yes your right, the London Met Police pension fund. Serves the bastards right.:o

"Nouveau feminists can't stand women making choices they don't approve of, and support women's rights as their religious counterparts do: by banning what offends them."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/apr/06/limits-liberation-stripper-feminists

Thanks for the link, Marco. Anyone who has an hour to spare will find the debate in the comments that follow well worth their time.