Guest Tonyofstoney

What is Period Play?

41 posts in this topic

This is something I've occasionally wondered. Does it just mean doing the usual stuff during the lady's monthly, or is there more to it than that? I shudder to think what - I'm reminded of a scene from The Young Ones where Rik Mayall's charatcer thought a girl was carrying a little cotton-wool mouse in her handbag.

I've recently seen a sensual masseuse wwho doesn't do intercourse offering this (not a poster on this site as far as I'm aware, before people assume LOTM or Lilly B are branching out), which has partly renewed my slightly morbid curiosity. :D

I'm reminded of a scene from The Young Ones where Rik Mayall's charatcer thought a girl was carrying a little cotton-wool mouse in her handbag.

Yes, I remember that, I used to think that Tampax was some football club in the Dutch second division.

I thought it was something to do with Jane Austen :D

I used to think that Tampax was some football club in the Dutch second division

LOL! really! i wonder what there first string looks like ( i'll get me coat)

Yes, I remember that, I used to think that Tampax was some football club in the Dutch second division.

You haven't a clue --- your getting mixed up with the Tampax Bay Rowdies in the States !!!:D:D

I knew a punter who liked to do reverse oral on a girl who was on. Yuck!:D

Am I mistaken, or is there not an increased chance of acquiring an STI in this way?

To give a fairly explicit example...if someone gives reverse oral to a lady who is on, and the reverse oral giver had a cut in their mouth, wouldn't the chance of blood going into that cut be quite high, and is that not the type of scenario that is highly dangerous?

I'm asking the question because I honestly don't know the answer (as opposed to it being a loaded question).

AFAIK (and I may be wrong), period blood doesn't have high risk as it's not coming from an open wound/blood supply. Happy to be corrected though.

I don't offer period play - the thought of being poked and pulled about while feeling so completely SHITTY is NOT erotic OR inspiring. I don't use hormone contraceptives either, so my periods are au natrelle and heavy and ladies will know exactly what comes with all that...!!!

I get loads of requests for my soiled feminine products - and before anyone asks or PMs me, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SELL OR TRADE THEM (just making sure!) - and I always refuse. My menstruation is MINE :D

I've given oral to menstruating girlfriends in past, I always view it that it's quite normal as I'm not a vegitarian.

Ok so please don't laugh at me as I am confessing here - when I first started out I honestly thought period play meant some sort of kinky dressing up in period costume............

How embarrassing to admit it here as well! LOL

xxx

seeing tampax reminded me

i was down town today and saw three I know quite well

There was Slim, Maxi and Ultra

I spoke to them but none answered

mind you there always were stuck-up c---s

I knew a punter who liked to do reverse oral on a girl who was on. Yuck!:D

Yes, I know who you mean ; wasn't he some sort of titled eastern european ? ;)

I get loads of requests for my soiled feminine products - and before anyone asks or PMs me, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SELL OR TRADE THEM (just making sure!) - and I always refuse. My menstruation is MINE ;)

Astonishing ! There must be a whole wild world out there that I know nothing about ... :D

To answer the OP, I always assumed it was the same activities at a different time during the month.

Astonishing ! There must be a whole wild world out there that I know nothing about ... :D

It was an eye-opener for me too, and I thought I'd heard/experienced most kinks...!!!

One guy (on A.. W.. ) offered me £30 per A4 jiffy bag of used ladies period things...

AFAIK (and I may be wrong), period blood doesn't have high risk as it's not coming from an open wound/blood supply. Happy to be corrected though.

I don't offer period play - the thought of being poked and pulled about while feeling so completely SHITTY is NOT erotic OR inspiring. I don't use hormone contraceptives either, so my periods are au natrelle and heavy and ladies will know exactly what comes with all that...!!!

I get loads of requests for my soiled feminine products - and before anyone asks or PMs me, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SELL OR TRADE THEM (just making sure!) - and I always refuse. My menstruation is MINE ;)

Is there really demand for such things? Off now to buy tampons and red paint.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyofthemansion View Post

I knew a punter who liked to do reverse oral on a girl who was on. Yuck!

Yes, I know who you mean ; wasn't he some sort of titled eastern european ? :D

I'm not some titled Eastern European but what's the problem with the taste of blood?

Is there really demand for such things? Off now to buy tampons and red paint.:D

hahaha!!! ;) I think they might notice, LOTM, I have a feeling that taste and SMELL might be part of their...thing...

Is there anyone reading this that LIKES and ENJOYS and WANTS period play? Private Message if you want to remain Anon... I'm genuinely interested...

Am I mistaken, or is there not an increased chance of acquiring an STI in this way?

To give a fairly explicit example...if someone gives reverse oral to a lady who is on, and the reverse oral giver had a cut in their mouth, wouldn't the chance of blood going into that cut be quite high, and is that not the type of scenario that is highly dangerous?

I'm asking the question because I honestly don't know the answer (as opposed to it being a loaded question).

That is providing she is have STD in the first place!

However herpes during menstruation usually flare-ups and its much higher possibility to transmit it to the partner while having unprotected sex.

Its more complex with other STIs (can't be arsed to type about it right now).

Why would you give lady an oral while having a cut in your mouth?

Period Play, 'Mr Darcy, how could you ask of such a thing?'

Period Play, 'Mr Darcy, how could you ask of such a thing?'

LOL and LOL MORE!!!! :D:D

Mr Darcy : "Madam, you appear to be wounded!! Pray allow me to summon a leech!"

Ok so please don't laugh at me as I am confessing here - when I first started out I honestly thought period play meant some sort of kinky dressing up in period costume............

How embarrassing to admit it here as well! LOL

xxx

I love it Alexandra! Do you offer a Cockrise to Pussyford experience? :D

We have two alternatives:-

1) Having sex and possibly reverse oral with a WG who is menstruating.

http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/christopher-lee-as-count-dracula1.jpg

OR

2) Having sex with someone dressed up like Kiera Knightly in "The Duchess"

or Scarlett Johansson and/or Natalie Portman in "The Other Boleyn Girl".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMTX-ThOA4I

I know which version I prefer.

Small hypothetical risk, no clinical cases of transmission confirmed. See:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Oral-Sex-and-Menstrual-Blood/show/247694

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyofthemansion View Post

I knew a punter who liked to do reverse oral on a girl who was on. Yuck!

I'm not some titled Eastern European but what's the problem with the taste of blood?

Nothing, but you didn't have a book written about you. :D:p