hans89

Belgium

5 posts in this topic

Going to Belgium next month and staying in Brussels. I spent a few days there last year and was impressed with the red light road in Brussels, both the girls and the prices. I'm going for 4 nights this time, wondering if there are any other such districts in Belgium. If so what are they like?

Going to Belgium next month and staying in Brussels. I spent a few days there last year and was impressed with the red light road in Brussels, both the girls and the prices. I'm going for 4 nights this time, wondering if there are any other such districts in Belgium. If so what are they like?

Antwerp is good too. Kipperstraat

I assume you mean the area round Nord station, rue d arschott. I reckon the quality drops as you venture north.

They say there is another such area at city end of Louise but i never found it.

Me and my mates did a weekend In Oostende last November, beer was nice but expensive, the small RLD there had a few nice ones, but again found the quoted prices expensive, saw a very sexy girl, so had a chat, but even with my patter couldn't get the basic 15min for less than

There is another red light district in Sint-Truiden called the chausee d'amour. Close to Germany, so many German punters and mainly coloured girls, it's always very busy. Of course it being close to Germany, it would be out of your way.

It was in the news not so long ago that the Brussels RLD is in the hands of the (Albanian?) mob. Of course, as long as the girls work voluntary, it's the goverment's fault for not regulating the business better.