juzz

Olina...

21 posts in this topic

I rang Olina's the other day to see if Tanya was available (she wasn't, but that's BTW).

I was disaapointed to be greeted by name - which means that they are storing peoples phone numbers. :o

Got the usual stream of filth from the receptionist, followed by three text messages about 'don't I want to know who she has ready to rim me' etc. Found this a turn-off (I like doing it not SMSing it), but not as much as the fact they are storing our contact details.

Also BTW, I went to see Chung Lee at a different agency in the end. Fabulous looking girl, but unenthusiastic and we didn't click.

Wouldn't be a problem if you use a punting phone and not your real name. However, I do understand where you're coming from ....

I don't use my real name, but I figure even my punting phone is traceable by the authorities in a post April world.

And whilst I do all I can to try and avoid trafficked girls I dont want my number being handed over because of a thoughtless agency!

I had the same experience and did not appreciate it.

a bit off that they are texting you and bothering you after a call......:o

I suspected that they stored the numbers ... "ah Mr Robin, <insert WG name> will take real good care of your cock ..etc .." - that is how the initial greeting goes once I indicate who I'm interested in.

I fully appreciate your concerns over storing your number and I have my own reservations also. I'm sure that a lot of the agencies store our numbers and Olina are not alone in that respect.

I'm not defending them and have no affiliation with them but as an agency, in regards to attitude to the punter, I think they are good. I have not received texts after a call but I am quite direct with them if they haven't got anyone I want to see available. I did one punt via them and they wanted me to contact them after to tell them if I enjoyed myself or not; that to me showed they wanted you to be happy so you come back.

I rang Olina's the other day to see if Tanya was available (she wasn't, but that's BTW).

I was disaapointed to be greeted by name - which means that they are storing peoples phone numbers. :o

Got the usual stream of filth from the receptionist, followed by three text messages about 'don't I want to know who she has ready to rim me' etc. Found this a turn-off (I like doing it not SMSing it), but not as much as the fact they are storing our contact details.

It sounds like they have a whole database of your likes, dislikes and inside trouser measurements.

xxx

Pru

It sounds like they have a whole database of your likes, dislikes and inside trouser measurements.

xxx

Pru

:o likes-lots, dislikes-not much, measures-not much.

I'm not defending them and have no affiliation with them but as an agency, in regards to attitude to the punter, I think they are good.

I agree the service from them is generally good. I suppose the greeting by name is bit 'in your face' for me. If I punted with them lots then the recognition would be nice - but the last time was with Briony last June/July and having my (punting) name picked out from 9 months ago is a bit scary.

I fully appreciate your concerns over storing your number and I have my own reservations also. I'm sure that a lot of the agencies store our numbers and Olina are not alone in that respect.

I think that virtually every oriential agency that I have used over the years has kept my mobile number on file. As long as I don't receive unwanted calls (I don't mind texts), it doesn't bother me.

I have never used Olina's agency services (though I have survived her personal services twice and have VCs for bravery to show for it) but may start doing so. I realise that she (aka Briony) probably is a passive manager of the enterprise that bears her name but I like her personal identification with it, I think that (practically) all of her girls are 'free-of-debt' and therefore work for her voluntarily and, frankly, I have yet to spot a loser in the entire group. I am open to advice to the contrary, however, and am still trying to assemble a new group of oriental indies to meet my future needs.:o

I suspected that they stored the numbers ... "ah Mr Robin, <insert WG name> will take real good care of your cock ..etc .." - that is how the initial greeting goes once I indicate who I'm interested in.

I'm not defending them and have no affiliation with them but as an agency, in regards to attitude to the punter, I think they are good. I have not received texts after a call but I am quite direct with them if they haven't got anyone I want to see available. I did one punt via them and they wanted me to contact them after to tell them if I enjoyed myself or not; that to me showed they wanted you to be happy so you come back.

When i used Agencies my number was virtually always stored by them and i find some Parties and Indies do the same, i have had unwanted texts from some but i have a dedicated punting phone that is only switched on when i am arranging and going to a punt so i dont care particularly.

Just had an interesting and slightly worrying experience with Olina.

I called the number, it rang for a while, someone eventually picked up but put the phone down straight away.

Since then, I've received 5 texts:

"Do you know what? If you want some thing very horny treat your cock like dirty slot rim cim you eat all your cock and ass use beautiful pussy site on your cock deep and wet not allow you come yet slow horny good pse nice view exciting you that we garuntee (sic) sure do you want to know who"

Followed a few minutes later by :

"Can't talk dirty sir in the tube. Let me know what you want sir"

Then shortly after

"Natee venus priscilla eva is stong horse bdsm at the moment age 22 the most beautiful girl in my site real natural boobe but tiny beautifull pussy fucking smooth pse and gfe horny girl good fun treat and play with your cock not allow you to come yet. Noughty girl any kind you like she can diriver (!) all that. We garuntee 100% sure good feedback x"

Then a few minutes later, after I texted my name and time and lady I wanted to see, I received polite confirmation and a discount to £140 an hour

a) I hope I wasn't being charged £1.50 a text - that would have wiped out the discount!

:) I hope those are the last texts I receive from them!

Natee venus priscilla eva is stong horse bdsm at the moment

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but have you any idea what sort of service that is?

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but have you any idea what sort of service that is?

The client is forced to be mistress's horse - can include leather horse gimp mask, reins/harness, saddle, tail butt plug. Then you get ridden (like a horse) or led on a rein, being horse whipped to encourage your speed and display.

The client is forced to be mistress's horse - can include leather horse gimp mask, reins/harness, saddle, tail butt plug. Then you get ridden (like a horse) or led on a rein, being horse whipped to encourage your speed and display.

I see, thank you, is it compulsory to eat hay and fart loudly as well?

Classic.:):D

The whole intrusive phone thing sounds dreadful... frankly that should be on the warnings list.

hehe - well you won't be able to eat with the "bit" in your mouth or the mask zipped up, but you'll be able to have a good fart once the butt plug is removed, IF mistress allows you :)

Despite your expertise in the prompt and efficient delivery of oriental comestibles, you obviously have much to learn about consuming orientals - and being consumed by them - in the ancient and mysterious rituals of oriental love making. Note the subtlety, the hint of pleasures to come, the building of anticipation, the tantalising offer of intimacy. Let your mind complete this ideal coupling of souls, the meeting of minds (and loins) between East and West in shuddering climax.:)

Despite your expertise in the prompt and efficient delivery of oriental comestibles, you obviously have much to learn about consuming orientals - and being consumed by them - in the ancient and mysterious rituals of oriental love making. Note the subtlety, the hint of pleasures to come, the building of anticipation, the tantalising offer of intimacy. Let your mind complete this ideal coupling of souls, the meeting of minds (and loins) between East and West in shuddering climax.:)

You have to understand that I have led a very sheltered life and although I do know what "horse" and, to a certain extent, "bdsm" means, I was rather thrown by "stong".

You have to understand that I have led a very sheltered life and although I do know what "horse" and, to a certain extent, "bdsm" means, I was rather thrown by "stong".
I'll admit that I was a bit mystified by that one, as well. I guess it's those divine mysteries that keep enticing me back for more. :)