Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanderlust

Coming out

9 posts in this topic

There is always someone that has something or a story to sell on someone once they become "famous" :o

You really do have to admire her.

I feel sorry that the relationship with her father is awful, though it seems his fault. I hope she is able to cope now it is out in the open.

I would never unmask any WG myself (there are two I've been with who have well-known relatives) and although not a WG, I have met the sex author Suzanne Portnoy and know three of the people she refers to in her first book, whom likewise I would not 'unmask'.

Edited by newnortherner
forgot a section

How did she manage to get such a tosser as her former boyfriend?

Funny how so many women fall for deeply possessive guys.

How did she manage to get such a tosser as her former boyfriend?

Funny how so many women fall for deeply possessive guys.

It's probably because psycho-possessive can masquerade as attentive and affectionate in the early days.

It's probably because psycho-possessive can masquerade as attentive and affectionate in the early days.

That's an interesting thought. Yet it's also true - and it seems to me particularly true of the English (though she isn't, is she, she's American) - that there is a certain type of highly-educated, independent-minded, strong-willed woman who is an absolute sucker for complete tossers.

"...I finally know there are worse things than being called a whore. There's being the person who says it." :o