portable

Getting tired of agency girls

76 posts in this topic

Yeah, yeah how many times have you said that and gone back? :o

Anyway, I had the most underwhelming visit to a girl in the north east last week who seemed ok from her pics and reviews. But she was a total let down. She wasn't that attractive, was about 22 but had had two kids (and it showed) had a cold and had the most nonchalant attitude. I've never written a "review" for a site and haven't done a field report here and feel bad now that I didn't. I was rushed out too, due to her next client texting her saying he was outside. :)

And that's the second time I've seen a WG who's clearly had children and hasn't bothered to maintain her physique afterwards and it's such a turn-off. I've seen 35-40 year olds who have had kids and have kept in much better shape. It feels harsh saying it, but given her profession you'd think she'd make the effort.

Anyway, random rant over. It's either independents or agency girls who have v.clear, unphotoshopped pics for me from now on.

hm, curious...

The NE is my main stumping ground and I have had almost nothing but good and excellent meetings, both Agy and Indie.

I would mainttain that general service and Value for Money are Best in the NE. Better then anywhere in the UK.

However, I am retired to a carful menu of Trusted Regulars at the moment.

And nothing beats a good Regular.

Especially if she is from the NE... LOL.

who's clearly had children and hasn't bothered to maintain her physique afterwards

Sometimes (often) it's not as easy as "maintaining physique". The body has COMPLETELY changed. Sometimes (often) surgery is needed to pull things back into place, if the lady wants her pre-children days body again. That saggy apron bit at the stomach area - if your body doesn't want it to snap back into place, it won't. Those saggy, blue veined breasts - they will never again point nipple-forwards if the skin has stretched too far.

The only bit that 99.9% of women CAN and SHOULD maintain after childbirth is her undercarriage. True, her pussy MIGHT not look as tidy after a couple of vaginal births, but there's no excuse for 99.9% of women to have loose peri-anal muscles (or worse - bladder or bowel problems) due to childbirth.

"saggy apron bit at the stomach area"

Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

(laughing)

God bless mother's bodies. They are not defects, they're battle scars and should be flaunted with honour

Anyway, I had the most underwhelming visit to a girl in the north east last week who seemed ok from her pics and reviews. But she was a total let down. She wasn't that attractive, was about 22 but had had two kids (and it showed) had a cold and had the most nonchalant attitude. I've never written a "review" for a site and haven't done a field report here and feel bad now that I didn't. I was rushed out too, due to her next client texting her saying he was outside. :)

And that's the second time I've seen a WG who's clearly had children and hasn't bothered to maintain her physique afterwards and it's such a turn-off. I've seen 35-40 year olds who have had kids and have kept in much better shape. It feels harsh saying it, but given her profession you'd think she'd make the effort.

Anyway, random rant over. It's either independents or agency girls who have v.clear, unphotoshopped pics for me from now on.

Based on the above description of the WG, I'm glad I live in London though I put this down to you being unlucky.

I said it a few times and was tempted back, but too many lies and treating me like an idiot as well as telling me to fuck off or fuck off you cunt when i complained ensures apart from HOD, Agencies are in my past.

I have heard it referred to as porridge stomach. Always disspapointing when a woman whatever her job, makes no effort to keep her figure, that goes for blokes as well.

Always disspapointing when a woman whatever her job, makes no effort to keep her figure, that goes for blokes as well.

So what your are saying is that everyone (men and women) should "keep their figure" (whatever that means) regardless of the job they do. Lawyers, accountants, opera singers, call centre operators, sumo wrestlers to name but a few....

Interesting point of view! :)

most mornings I do either 1000 abdominals or 200 press-ups, picture the opening scenes of "cape fear" with de nero exercising in his prison cell. Sooner or later we will all end up being pushed around the local parks by our east european houseboys in our wheelchairs, I intend to delay that evil day as long as possible.

I've seen some revolting reshaping of the female form due to childbirth.

If you're in the business of renting out your body it should be in good condition! :)

most mornings I do either 1000 abdominals or 200 press-ups, picture the opening scenes of "cape fear" with de nero exercising in his prison cell. Sooner or later we will all end up being pushed around the local parks by our east european houseboys in our wheelchairs, I intend to delay that evil day as long as possible.

Wow that's impressive and good for you.

Do you think that everyone should do this, "whatever [their] job"?

I dont have strong views, but people who neglect themselves cost the taxpayer money by cluttering up the health service.

If you're in the business of renting out your body it should be in good condition! :)

You're preaching to the wrong woman, here :rolleyes:

I don't think my clients or boyfriends would agree with you, either :rolleyes:

I dont have strong views, but people who neglect themselves cost the taxpayer money by cluttering up the health service.

Smokers, heavy drinkers, drug takers, prostitutes (3-monthly screenings cost a pretty penny), car drivers, pregnant women, rock climbers, athletes, footballers, children...

"Neglecting" one's body isn't high on the NHS waiting list problems. Just BECAUSE someone doesn't do daily crunches, that doesn't mean they'll ultimately end up seriously ill.

I think that whatever your job or your condition, you have a duty to keep fit. In my local gym there is a wheelchair guy who does his workout, including the dreaded hand bike. What's your excuse?

I battle to keep the weight off and a modicum of shape to the flabby remains

I read a great definition though of fit, by the man who trained the astronauts. Being fit in the modern age is the ability to walk a mile or two to a garage and carry a gallon of petrol in a can back to the stranded car!

I think that whatever your job or your condition, you have a duty to keep fit. In my local gym there is a wheelchair guy who does his workout, including the dreaded hand bike. What's your excuse?

Fat doesn't mean "unfit".

I read a great definition though of fit, by the man who trained the astronauts. Being fit in the modern age is the ability to walk a mile or two to a garage and carry a gallon of petrol in a can back to the stranded car!

I can do this. Currently training myself up for some long-distance hiking (ie: 200 miles in 2 weeks). I'm up to 5 miles every 3 hours. Plan to climb some UK mountains in the next few years.

Oooohhh what a peculiur post..... Personally i think that in general if we do this job we should take care of ourselves as people are paying to see us.... and i know if i paid for a big hunk o love and he hadn't even bothered to put some effort in with his appearance id be livid. but then isn't t the same if you pay for anything wether it ba a service or a material item?? You dont pay for it because its shoddy?????

Small doesn't mean fit, I have a child and usually people dont believe me as i was fortunate and didn't get one stretch mark... infact nothing changed atall, but not everybody is as fortunate when it comes to bearing children and thats just the price we pay unfortunately and just becasue your not a svelte size 8 doesn't mean you dont look after yourself. I am tiny and yet sooo unfit if you put me on a treadmill for 10mins i'd be dying :-(

There is a market out there for everybody, big, small, no boobs big boobs and its fab as long as you aadvertise yourself correctly, i've had the pleasure of meeting a few ladies from our industry and have to say i've met some and had no idea who they were from their pics i've also been privy to be around some long enough to know their personal hygiene is disgusting and cant for the life of me think anybody would want to see them if they even knew the half of it. Ask around as some sites are really strict and vet the ladies and make sure you check out reviews on non biast sites as well as their own personal sites. I hope you have better luck next time with your naughty liasons.

Hugs Casey x

Yeah, yeah how many times have you said that and gone back? :confused:

This post reminds me of when I used to book Sheffield agency girls, unseen out of the local newspaper in the days before the internet became the main source of advertising.

Generally mingers galore, although there were a couple of decent ones and one glowing gem amongst the prevalent dross.

I have extensive private cover and would only clutter up the NHS if it was an emergency which i would be more than happy to pay for. The GUM is the only other NHS resource i use.

I am woefully unfit but its my body and i will treat it as i wish, no offence to you as i dont know you, but some of these fitness fanatics i have met are obsessed, they are so boring as its all they talk about.

I have made provision that ensures the state doesnt need to look after me if i get ill.

You're preaching to the wrong woman, here :)

I don't think my clients or boyfriends would agree with you, either :)

You're proud of your poor condition body then? :confused:

I have no duty to keep fit, i do as i wish. I have no problem being unfit and fat, down to me if i pay the price. Anything can happen to you at anytime, my cousin who was fit died of a brain anerism in her 20s, another friend died in a car accident many years ago. I really dont worry about it, what will be, will be.

I exercise about 20 mins most, very quick but pretty intense. I just like to feel good and try to look OK as well, just for my own self esteem really but as long as folk feel good in themselves that's all that matters.

As for the main topic of this thread I was lucky enough to find a local agency that provided very courteous and hassle free service, and luckier still to meet the only two ladies I see now. I don't have the time to get out much so am more than happy to make occasional visits to see them, made one a couple of weeks ago in fact :confused:

Well I am somewhat out of shape at the moment. (Its on my to do list). But then I am not being paid to look and feel great.

If looks and so forth didn't matter we wouldn't spend so long pouring over the pictures on the sites. Girls wouldn't lie about their ages.

We are paying for a little time in a fantasy. To each their own but my fantasy doesn't include worthy battle scars from child bearing, enough body mass to qualify as a 2 girl experience, or enough years to divide between 3.

I might well be booking because I am having a bad day/week/life, but aside from a passing humanitarian concern I am not paying to have to take into account someone elses day to day concerns.

In the real world it really can be more about character it really is a 2 way street as to personal fitness, grooming etc. We really do make time and allowances for those around us. But in this commercial world?.....

You're proud of your poor condition body then? :confused:

Why shouldn't I be? I don't smoke or do drugs, I keep fit, I don't have any illnesses, I never catch colds etc, my blood pressure is perfect, I don't eat high fat/high salt/high carb/high caffeine - my body overall is in better condition than some of these skinny minnies who live on coffee and toast. Just because I'm fat, that doesn't mean I'm in "poor condition". Sure, a few stone off would mean I paid less for my clothes, but it ain't happening any time soon. Better to be proud of what you have, than stress about what you don't have.

Why shouldn't I be? I don't smoke or do drugs, I keep fit, I don't have any illnesses, I never catch colds etc, my blood pressure is perfect, I don't eat high fat/high salt/high carb/high caffeine - my body overall is in better condition than some of these skinny minnies who live on coffee and toast. Just because I'm fat, that doesn't mean I'm in "poor condition". Sure, a few stone off would mean I paid less for my clothes, but it ain't happening any time soon. Better to be proud of what you have, than stress about what you don't have.

WELL SAID! I am fat too but I walk 5 - 10 miles a day 7 days a week. I eat low fat, low sugar foods and can do a good half hour on a treadmill without getting out of breath. Rather than half starving myself and worrying about putting on a pound or two I take pride in my curves. Better fat, fit and happy than thin and miserable.

Before thin people jump on me saying they are happy I am talking about myself as if I have to worry about what I eat all the time I become miserable as sin