james9876

Madrid

17 posts in this topic

hi Guys ( & girls?)

Any clues as to easy to access punting action in Madrid.

Does it have a red light area?

Or should I keep it zipped till I get home?

regards

J

hi Guys ( & girls?)

regards

J

Welcome to the board. Check out www.internationalsexguide.com and www.worldsexarchives.com. The former is free, the latter is cheap. Spain offers punting opportunities almost everywhere. :)

hi Guys ( & girls?)

regards

J

Several clubs/brothels in and around Madrid

Lots of flats advertise in the daily paper

Lots of wgs hang around nr to the McDonalds in the centre and use rooms nearby

There used to be a lot of action in the Casa del Campo , a big park just off the ring rd but not been there for a couple of years

And what typically would be the rate in Madrid?

Any recommendations od places to go, and is there much risk of getting arrested (for example for approaching a girl that is hanging about near McDonalds) Although, street girls aren't really my normal way of punting.

Many thanks

EX

There used to be a lot of action in the Casa del Campo , a big park just off the ring rd but not been there for a couple of years

In 2008 I was at the Madrid tennis which took place near the Casa del Campo. As my workmates and I (I was working there) drove down the hill, the road would be literally lined with street prostitutes. A lot of them seemed to wear nothing but a coat and heels, and with the smallest encouragement from some of my rather coarse colleagues, shouting out the car window, they would either flash their "wares" to us as we passed by. One or two however didn't take kindly to my colleagues shouting at them and they kicked at the car, showing everything as they did so.

To be honest the scene looked very rough, and I would never go with a street girl anyway, in this country or any other.

Also it goes without saying that in situations like these with work colleagues it's never wise to reveal your hobby, even when you're being embarrassed by some twats that you have the misfortune to work with, who can't control themselves and think it's okay to shout abuse at prostitutes. ;)

Madrid, is one of the best places to Punt in the world. There are clubs similair to FKK's around Madrid like, Flowers Park and Factory Air, as well as in the City Center like Vive Madrid and Hot Show Girls.

Street scene which I never tried and dont fancy, is on the Gran Via and surrounds.

Willy

Thanks for the reply Willy

What sort of money are we looking at the likes of Flowers Park and Factory Air?

Many thanks

EX

Depends on length of time, and your negotiation skills, but I find its usualy between Euro 110 to 150 for the Hour, sometimes less. It also depends what time your there and how business is fairing for the girls.

Have fun

W

Thanks very much Willy. I am hoping to get chance to try at least one of the clubs.

Ex

Thanks very much Willy. I am hoping to get chance to try at least one of the clubs.

Ex

Hope you have a good time. Just note that both Factory and Flowers are out if the City Center, with Flowers in a bario called Las Rojas and cant remember the name of the Factory air bario, but I think it was near the airport.

In the City there was Hot Show girls and Vive.

Nice 1

Hope you have a good time. Just note that both Factory and Flowers are out if the City Center, with Flowers in a bario called Las Rojas and cant remember the name of the Factory air bario, but I think it was near the airport.

In the City there was Hot Show girls and Vive.

Nice 1

was in Factory air a couple of weeks ago. very close to the airport and a 5 minute walk from the hotel we were staying in so a perfect location

Thanks for all the input. I have done quite a bit of reading, and there definitely seems to be some good fun to be had.

I don't have any transport while I am there, so was wondering what was closer to the centre. Looks like there are quite a lot of options.

I am even intrigued in the street worker scene. It seems a lot more civilised than I imagined and possibly safer than I thought. Anyone have any experience of this in Madrid. I haven't ever punted that way before, but there is something kind of erotic about the seedy side (if that makes sense). I am only toying with the idea, and I think could easily be talked out of it.

Also, does anyone have any experiences with places like Las Golosinas or Palacio Del Placer?

Many thanks

EX

was in Factory air a couple of weeks ago. very close to the airport and a 5 minute walk from the hotel we were staying in so a perfect location

Hi, Steve2 & Willy,

I've only tried the German FKK's. What are the Madrid Places like? Are they simply the Spanish version? If so, I might choose Spain as an alternative.

Do you pay a daily entrance fee and then for 30 mins or whatever with the girls? Are there other facilities like food, cinema, sauna, gardens, swimming pools etc.

The prices that I managed to look up seem to show that they are slightly more expensive than the German FKK's

Steve2, Hope you're having a great time in Germany.

Nobby

Hi, Steve2 & Willy,

I've only tried the German FKK's. What are the Madrid Places like? Are they simply the Spanish version? If so, I might choose Spain as an alternative.

Do you pay a daily entrance fee and then for 30 mins or whatever with the girls? Are there other facilities like food, cinema, sauna, gardens, swimming pools etc.

The prices that I managed to look up seem to show that they are slightly more expensive than the German FKK's

Steve2, Hope you're having a great time in Germany.

Nobby

Not like FKK clubs. Normally no entry fee. pool, cinema or food

Most are based on hotels where you meet the girls in the bar area then go to reception with girl, pay a small amount for towels etc and get a room key

Drinks are normally quite expensive and girls about

Thanks for all the input. I have done quite a bit of reading, and there definitely seems to be some good fun to be had.

I don't have any transport while I am there, so was wondering what was closer to the centre. Looks like there are quite a lot of options.

I am even intrigued in the street worker scene. It seems a lot more civilised than I imagined and possibly safer than I thought. Anyone have any experience of this in Madrid. I haven't ever punted that way before, but there is something kind of erotic about the seedy side (if that makes sense). I am only toying with the idea, and I think could easily be talked out of it.

Also, does anyone have any experiences with places like Las Golosinas or Palacio Del Placer?

Many thanks

EX

Not tried these places, but there was a very upscale place called the New Garden, also in the Las Rojas Bario.

Stunning girls, but quite expensive around 300/hr if I remember correctly.

Cheers

W

Hi Guys - I'm off to Madrid in 2 weeks. Does anybody know the address for Club Vive in the City, I can't find it on the web.

Also, any recent recommendations?

Hi all, a last minute desperation request. Can anyone recommend decent strip clubs in Central Madrid? Am going for a stag do this weeekend - the group aren't into punting sadly.