Inna

Now it is the "Rape Trade"

11 posts in this topic

I am now getting emails trying to save me from my exploitation in the "rape trade".

It seems the HH gang want to repackage sex work as the "rape trade" !

One email is telling me that millions of children aged 10 to 25 are being raped dozens of times a day in the "rape trade".

SO fantastic stories of child abuse are supposed to create the shock and awe necessary to demonise adults who exchange sexual access for reward.

I am now getting emails trying to save me from my exploitation in the "rape trade".

One email is telling me that millions of children aged 10 to 25 are being raped dozens of times a day in the "rape trade".

SO fantastic stories of child abuse are supposed to create the shock and awe necessary to demonise adults who exchange sexual access for reward.

For God's sake that's sick! It's true to say that ladies who, like you Inna, happily provide sensual pleasure for reasonable remuneration probably act as a pressure valve to reduce the levels of sexual violence in society. I'm sure you treated this revolting propaganda with the utter contempt it deserved.

Was the email from HH or a government department or is it part of a glocal campaign possibly by the AVAAZ group?If the latter then quite a few sex-workers are rather upset about this email I hear.

Was the email from HH or a government department or is it part of a glocal campaign possibly by the AVAAZ group?If the latter then quite a few sex-workers are rather upset about this email I hear.

I had never heard of AVAAZ until you mentioned them Strawberry. Looking at their website they seem to be on the side of the 'angels' on a lot of issues (global warming, Mugabe, anti-gay legislation). On a quick glance at their website I can't see anything along these lines but I don't doubt you for a moment and if they are behind this then it is inescusable and, to put it at its mildest, entirely wrongheaded.

Mr W Lust - you beat me to it I was just coming back with the link.

Tell 'em to fuck off! :confused:

the "rape trade" term should be applied to the religious industry as recent events in ireland & usa have shown.

there is institutionalised paedophilia in the religious industry which avaaz should campaign against

Bit of a twist but given how low rape convictions are as a statistic is the new legislation the governments way of trying to improve the statistics without actually doing anything about the problem?

No idea how they'd prove that punters knew a girl was forced. Only examples I could think of is where a girl services the guy that controls her or if there are any depraved bastards out there that specifically ring parlours orc

agencies asking for girls that are being forced against their will.

In the situation where a punter turns up at a brothel and sees girls that are bruised etc then i'd expect that guy to do a runner and, hopefully, give an anonymous police tip off.

Bit of a twist but given how low rape convictions are as a statistic is the new legislation the governments way of trying to improve the statistics without actually doing anything about the problem?

No, it'll have quite the reverse effect..... Take some of Hattie's statistics. I recall her saying on Channel 4 that there were 'c. 80000 prostitutes, 70% of them trafficked/forced/controlled etc and that each of these women saw up to 30 punters a day'. Well suppose it's 15 a day, half Hattie's number. This gives:

80000 x 0.7 x 15 = 840,000 rapes per day, even forgetting the activity of the other 30% of prostitutes.

Multiplying further and assuming a 365 day year (surely sex slaves get no holidays?) we get to 306 million rapes per annum among these prostitutes.

Apparently there were 728 men convicted of rape in 2005 http://ukliberty.wordpress.com/2007/02/01/lies-damn-lies-and-rape-statistics/

If we divide 728/306,000,000 x 100% we (or rather the police) have a conviction/clear up rate of 0.000237%. Even if the average punter has 10 offences per annum, this only rises to 0.00237%, whilch still isn't impressive. Plod will have some explaining to do:rolleyes:

If it weren't for the fact that genuine rape is a very serious offence, it'd be funny.