markw

Banned member posting???

26 posts in this topic

She was banned at her own request and is welcome back anytime.

She was banned at her own request and is welcome back anytime.

No offence to Shady Lady... however that is a weird thing to do... why would you request to be banned.... why not just stop posting?

I see in the General Discussion forum, the "Weirdest WG" thread, a couple of posts from Shady Lady.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15773

Under her name, it says "banned". If a member is banned, how can they post?

Because on PN anything is possible. It's ridiculuous isn't it, to be classed as banned and yet be able to post. You'd think at the very least one would have the "banned" status" changed to give themselves somekind of credibility let alone PN. :confused:

Please Note: I've nothing against Shady, just making a point how ridiculous this forum has become.

No offence to Shady Lady... however that is a weird thing to do... why would you request to be banned.... why not just stop posting?

Post #36 on this thread has the reason.

Northwinds (in Detective mode :confused:)

Post #36 on this thread has the reason.

Northwinds (in Detective mode :confused:)

I remember it well.:):)

I remember it well.:confused::)

Yes, and power to Shady, but it doesn't explain the ridiculous situation of a "banned" member being able to post. It's a bloody farce.:)

Yes, and power to Shady, but it doesn't explain the ridiculous situation of a "banned" member being able to post. It's a bloody farce.:)

I think if you check the dates, that she was banned after the post(s) were made - though I still expect you to detect a conspiracy :confused:

I think if you check the dates, that she was banned after the post(s) were made - though I still expect you to detect a conspiracy :confused:

Can't be arsed quite frankly. Silly of me not to check the OP's statement first though, but either way it doesn't change my opinion of the way this forum has become.

I remember a time in pre mod I got the hump and asked a mod to ban me vowing l would never return. 5min later l PMd again saying l had been hasty.

I am going to resurrect a few more threads from banned members as l have nothing better to do at the moment lol.

I remember a time in pre mod I got the hump and asked a mod to ban me vowing l would never return. 5min later l PMd again saying l had been hasty.

Hey, that could be the title of your next Thread. :):confused:

I am going to resurrect a few more threads from banned members as l have nothing better to do at the moment lol.

Please don't.

After all, we still have that "Ban me please!" request on file and we could always comply............................:confused::D

Please don't.

After all, we still have that "Ban me please!" request on file and we could always comply............................:confused::D

Sorry Ghengis. Mwahh. Have already done it. Sorry for being so naughty. Blame the bayleys. :)

Sorry Ghengis. Mwahh. Have already done it. Sorry for being so naughty. Blame the bayleys. :)

Ah well, you know the routine by now, the custody sergeant will arrange a blood test, fingerprints and phottographs plus a hot breakfast whilst you await Securicor to take you off in the morning.

Hope it was worth it.

Blame the Old Baileys!!:confused:

Can't be arsed quite frankly. Silly of me not to check the OP's statement first though, but either way it doesn't change my opinion of the way this forum has become.

So what keeps you here ?

So what keeps you here ?

Not a lot recently as it happens.

Ah well, you know the routine by now, the custody sergeant will arrange a blood test, fingerprints and phottographs plus a hot breakfast whilst you await Securicor to take you off in the morning.

Hope it was worth it.

Blame the Old Baileys!!:confused:

Tarquin!! This is your fault. Am now on pre-mod again and been so good for so long!!

Phottographs are a 3D version of photographs (In case anyone thought I could not speel :eek: )

Silly of me not to check the date of the posts - it seems obvious now that several of you have explained it to me in words of one syllable.

Ah well, all this fuss, and LotM put in pre-mod, all because of my doziness :eek:

So here's another question. Sometimes I see someone posting as a "guest". How does that work? I thought you had to register before you can post.

(Sits back and awaits another obvious explanation).

Silly of me not to check the date of the posts - it seems obvious now that several of you have explained it to me in words of one syllable.

Ah well, all this fuss, and LotM put in pre-mod, all because of my doziness :eek:

So here's another question. Sometimes I see someone posting as a "guest". How does that work? I thought you had to register before you can post.

Lol it was you and l blamed Tarquin.

Tarquin!! This is your fault. Am now on pre-mod again and been so good for so long!!

Lol, it was only a matter of time my dear. :eek:

AFAIK those you see marked 'guest' have chosen to leave and asked G to close their accounts, which then marks their posts (previously made) as 'guest'.

AFAIK those you see marked 'guest' have chosen to leave and asked G to close their accounts, which then marks their posts (previously made) as 'guest'.

That is so. According to a "friend" of mine. :eek: