Guest Xenia

Booking enquiries through the PM on this forum.

51 posts in this topic

I did considered to put it on my signature: not to enquire/making bookings through PM, but thought better not to load signature space with a useless postulates.

I still can not understand why guys do it. I always reply: to contact me through my direct email to discuss it. Most of the time mail never follows.

Girls: do you treat this PM enquiries seriously? I don't and never did.

I did considered to put it on my signature: not to enquire/making bookings through PM, but thought better not to load signature space with a useless postulates.

I still can not understand why guys do it. I always reply: to contact me through my direct email to discuss it. Most of the time mail never follows.

Have had more genuine enquiries through PM here than emails on other site.

Have had more genuine enquiries through PM here than emails on other site.

I would say its about the same.

I say on my profile on аdultwork, to mail me on my personal email address, not through the site, but they still using the internal mailing site facility. For some reason they just don't understand such a simple request.

Same here also. :confused:

I say on my profile on аdultwork, to mail me on my personal email address, not through the site, but they still using the internal mailing site facility.

If it clearly says on the profile to use an external e-mail address or follow link to site, I'd do it but in some cases they don't mention it and when messaging them, I get a copy-and-paste response to use xyz email address instead which I find an odd, so never bother and simply moved onto the next profile. Not sure why, it just felt as if they didn't want my business. My attention span is limited so best not to add an extra hoop.

In my case mail would have followed but seriously I am still not able to find your email adress or website where I saw your pictures with Lana. Will have to find somewhere in so many lost threads.

Same Xenia. Most of the PMs I get on here amount to nothing. However, why do you not use the booking request system on the other site? 99.9% of contact I have through that is genuine. If the booking never happens you can write negative feedback on them.

Same Xenia. Most of the PMs I get on here amount to nothing. However, why do you not use the booking request system on the other site? 99.9% of contact I have through that is genuine. If the booking never happens you can write negative feedback on them.

I never use my own email address as others in the house have access to it. I therefore use the booking request system or preferably my mobile.

I think that a lady needs to consider her clients prefered form of contact as well as her own, unless she is prepared to lose business of course. The more options the better.

I never use my own email address as others in the house have access to it. I therefore use the booking request system or preferably my mobile.

I think that a lady needs to consider her clients prefered form of contact as well as her own, unless she is prepared to lose business of course. The more options the better.

Of course, that goes without saying joe.

I don't have a problem with pm inquiries as a phone call quickly follows to discuss the finer details. So yes, I do treat the pm's seriously and have seen quite a few gents through initial pm contact. I like to read their posts and get a feel of them before I reply back.

I cant see the difference between pm inquiries and email inquiries really. Certain information will be needed in order for the booking to be accepted no matter how they wish to contact us

I don't like text inquiries though and have a template text which I send out, saying they are welcome to call me at their convenience should they wish to book a date [unless its a regular of course].

Is the negative feedback left if they book and dont turn up, or negative feedback if the guy decides you are not what he is looking for?

Hi Xenia, When I have pm enquiries/emails, I can alway's distinguish genuine ones from not so, as guy's that mess about and timewasters usually start without addressing the girls name, so you know that it is sent out by the hundreds lol haha :)

I do reply to polite genuine enquiries which alway's result in booking.

I just joined the other site to see what all the fuss was about, and I have to say I quite like it! I just love the reverse bookings, guy's that have their own feedback is just fantastic :):confused:

If you think a pm/email is genuine Xenia, then why not discuss your details through this way, instead of going through your direct/website email ?

chances are, that guy's have already looked you up and wanting to book, if you divert them, they might think you stalling/putting off.

xxx

I can't see why anyone should not use this site's PM facility if they want to. The only reason would be an infrequent visitor who may not pick up the message. Email is probably better on the whole but for questions etc why not use PM? At least with PM then the lady can check upon the profile and posts of th punter.

In my case mail would have followed but seriously I am still not able to find your email adress or website where I saw your pictures with Lana. Will have to find somewhere in so many lost threads.

Find a post by Xenia, any post will do, click on her name at the top left-hand corner of the post.

Can you still get the same amount of PMs when you are on pre-mod? :confused:

Is the negative feedback left if they book and dont turn up, or negative feedback if the guy decides you are not what he is looking for?

I would give negative feedback for a no show or maybe a text cancellation half an hour before the meeting is due to start. I think that is very inconsiderate. I'm not sure what you mean "if the guy decides you are not what he is looking for".

I can't see why anyone should not use this site's PM facility if they want to. The only reason would be an infrequent visitor who may not pick up the message. Email is probably better on the whole but for questions etc why not use PM? At least with PM then the lady can check upon the profile and posts of th punter.

I agree. There is a box we tick for pm notifications in the account settings section.

The pm is sent through to our email so we can read it without having to log on to punternet.

Hey sexy lady, I have and do get Pm's requesting bookings.

I have also had IM boxes in the chat room for the same thing.

I have answered all, and out of those from this one site, 98% book the appointment.

Same Via MSN, any who have added me have booked me.

MSN phone e-mail PMs it's all the same media, though I tend to find on MSN I do get the occassional guy whoo just wants wank fodder and those are easily spotted.

I've never had a client via PM on any forum, at least none that I know of. That said, I don't get a lot of PMs.

Of course, that goes without saying joe.

Why not have a punting email address as well as a punting phone!

Returning to the thread, I would never book by pm but I would find it "odd" if the girl directed me away from the booking system on the other site. I understand that they ask you to agree a time outside the system but, once agreed, to confirm the booking through the system.

Jack

I have recieved pm,s from guys on here,some come to nought,some end in a booking,but no higher or lower percentage than if a guy contacted me another way. I have been chatting in the forum and a guy has opened an im box to me and ten minutes later he is saying hangon,i am getting my map,and other times this has been used to just wind me up when the guy had no intention of booking but was just having fun implying that he was going to,you do get saddo,s like this contacting you through your work email too,its part of the job.:confused:

You misspelled prostitutes.:confused:

I don't have a problem with pm inquiries as a phone call quickly follows to discuss the finer details. So yes, I do treat the pm's seriously and have seen quite a few gents through initial pm contact. I like to read their posts and get a feel of them before I reply back.

I cant see the difference between pm inquiries and email inquiries really. Certain information will be needed in order for the booking to be accepted no matter how they wish to contact us

I don't like text inquiries though and have a template text which I send out, saying they are welcome to call me at their convenience should they wish to book a date [unless its a regular of course].

I don't mind initial contact through PM on this site. What I do mind, when they continue to sent PMs, even when I asked them to email on my personal email address. (which is on my profile, and I wrongly asumed most of the guys will know where to find it), or not mailing at all.

I do like to keep all my mails enquiries in one place, on my email client, not to be spread around Punternet PM facility, аdultwork, etc.

I come on this board relax, to post various crappy musings, and read similar from other contributors and not to feel obliged to conduct my business and deal with various booking enquiries received through PM on this site.

If they want to disclose who they are on this forum, they still can do so, but through my email...if they wish to do so.:eek:

If I wanted to book an appointment with someone on here I'd just start a thread titled FAO ....... on the the main board.

If I wanted to book an appointment with someone on here I'd just start a thread titled FAO ....... on the the main board.

Your sarcasm is appreciated...and astonishingly so, it was done in the past! (though it was quickly nuked by the mods...unsurprisingly) :eek:

I don't think I'd be astonished by anything that gets posted on here:) but if my team are ever playing in your area (as they will be next season) keep your eyes on the main board;)