drspunktrumpet

Bubbles Nottingham/Derby

22 posts in this topic

Has anyone had more than hand relief at eiher of these establishments.

not in bubbles derby but i used to see the same girl ever time i went there in time i asked her for more

she did the lot but at her house not in the palour

No chance in my experience.

I agree with Ohare that it might be possible to arrange to see a girl outside for FS. I've discussed this with a couple of girls at Bubbles over the years who were interested but never got as far as making an appointment and they've both now left.

I have a had a couple of FS experiences with girls that have know left.

I am also pleased to state that I have had way more than my moneys worth with the gorgeous Danni. Around 6 or 7 years ago mind:D

It is now some years since I have been to Bubbles, and wouldnt be able to comment on the current ladies.:eek:

Thats good to know i always like a challenge

Are there any probables working at the moment would do more than it says on the tin

Are there any probables working at the moment would do more than it says on the tin

I have been seeing a lady at Bubbles Nottingham on and off for a few years and she lets me give her oral to orgasm but doesn't offer anything more that an excellent HJ

I have been to Bubbles in Nottingham a few times and never had anything more than hand relief offered or given. A shame. I've always respected their policy and in actual fact I find a nicely delivered hand job as satisfying as any shag!

I have been seeing a lady at Bubbles Nottingham on and off for a few years and she lets me give her oral to orgasm but doesn't offer anything more that an excellent HJ

pm me and i will give her a try

You're in dreamland if you ever think you'll get anything extra here!

It's very clearly advertised in both branches that nothing else is on offer so, be respectful!!

You're in dreamland if you ever think you'll get anything extra here!

It's very clearly advertised in both branches that nothing else is on offer so, be respectful!!

I'm with Badsin that it is possible to arrange to meet some of the girls here for an FS meeting outside, but you'll need to see her several times at least to build up a rapport, and only then broach the subject. If you start talking about it the first time you'll probably put her right off !

Let's face it, it's human nature with a place with limits like Bubbles that we'd like to go further with the more attractive girls and I can't see any harm, obviously it has to be kept very discreet.

Anyone found out where Daisy has gone since she left and went on to offer a full service elsewhere ? Would definitely like to see her.

anyone been to bubbles recently? any recommendations?

anyone been to bubbles recently? any recommendations?

Bubbles is a bit of a jaunt for me to make it a regular thing, but I'll gladly recommend and sing the praises of the fantastic Nikita who I've seen on a couple of occasions. She looks better in the flesh than on her pics, is fun, chatty, will treat you like you're the most important person in the world, is easy to get on with, has a great body, is lovely to cuddle with and last time gave me the best orgasm from a handjob that I've ever had. Spend an hour with her and you wont be disappointed in the slightest. I'd be interested in hearing if anyones ever seen Nicole (Nottingham) and how the experience went.

Hi. Can anyone explain what are the rates in Bubbles ?

On the website, they wrote:

The entrance price is £25 - which includes a half an hour massage with bubbly bath.by candlelight.....the ladies also offer all different types of massage, including the all over full body massage...their prices are subject to their fees, starting at £20.

Does that mean that the starting price is £45/0.5 hours?

Thanks!

Yes the start price is £25 door fee plus £20 in the room. That will get you the most basic level of service - the girls would rather you spend £60 ish in the room plus door fee

Yes the start price is £25 door fee plus £20 in the room. That will get you the most basic level of service - the girls would rather you spend £60 ish in the room plus door fee

That means ~£85 for a hand job, is that right? It sounds a bit expansive.

£85 is the top end of the price range ( unless the girl is trying it on) and would cover a full hour. But yes it is very expensive for HR.

£85 is the top end of the price range ( unless the girl is trying it on) and would cover a full hour. But yes it is very expensive for HR.

Thanks for your reply! do you know a different provider in Nottingham with a better quality/price ratio?

The Studio in long eaton is much more reasonable. Can't recommend anyone specifically there as I go infrequently (LE such a pain to get to) and I've never seen the same girl twice. If you search this MB you'll find some recommendations from a little while back.

Thanks for your reply! do you know a different provider in Nottingham with a better quality/price ratio?

There are quite a few threads on Nottm where members, including myslef, have recommended WGs from the Nottm area.

Carry out a search under "Nottingham" within this section and you should get numerous hits.

Also, have sent you a PM.

CT

I've seen lots of the girls at both Bubbles over the years. Great place and a really good massage followed by a very sensual handjob from the vast majority of the girls. Never been offered more than fondling a lass over her panties, except once an Indian girl stuck her finger up my arse!! One of my regular girls there gave me her mobile number to arrange a meeting outside but it never came to anything. My favourite girls were Linsey and Tasha neither of whom are there anymore. Of the girls still there I have seen Nikita once (good but a bit skinny for my tastes) and Nicole who is great fun and really quite wickedly naughty! Once did a two girl for an hour which was one hundred and one of my best punts ever. Overall I love Bubbles and miss being local.