NIK

Difference between punters and service providers.

30 posts in this topic

There seems to be some idea that if wg's are named and shamed then so should punters.

Now while both should treat each other with respect and a punter who is violent towards a girl or commits theft should be exposed, there is a fundamental difference between them.

Women advertise their service; punters do not. Punters pay for the service and for that they also expect discrection in return. Yes the woman should expect and receive respect, but this does not equate to keeping quiet about poor service.

If a woman does not provide what she advertises or falls short in other ways it should be made public on here. This is Punternet.

Why a potential client who arrived on time and arranged everything properly should be exposed for wrong doing I know not! :confused:

What kind of wrong doing?

If a Punter arrives on time having arranged everything properly and proceeds to be violent then that is not right, and they would deserve everything they get.

I don't know about "named and shamed"... I don't think that should be done to either WG or punter except for the most heinous "offence". But by "named and shamed".... I mean give enough detail to allow WG or punter to be publicly identified.

I really don't think its wrong... as long as no information is given that gives more identity info than on ladys own website... to give an account of bad service.

But equally I don't see anything wrong in ladies swapping info on punters (e.g. X tipping Y, that punter A... using mobile number XXXX is a pain in the neck.) And I'm happy for ladies to give feedback on site that can never be named.... to me its a good feature of that site. (Although rather like E-bay system it does have dangers.... the main one being that justified adverse reports can be discouraged by "tit-for-tat" feedback.)

I think in reality... real balance is unfair to the ladies. There's more detail of them in public domain, their livelihood is effected by adverse comment. Contrast that with well organized punter... who can buy a cheap pay as you go mobile anytime he wants, and is pretty well used to covering his tracks. (We've both seen postings along the lines of "I can't be blacklisted because I'll just get a new phone. I know I've seen such.)

Reality is... "difficult" people both sides of the fence, and quite often its makes it difficult for the sensible majority, because the deeds of some erode mutual trust.

I dont think any girl would want to post about a client who had arrived on time, had been polite and respectful and who had also been clean.

I think the point is some WG's feel that if punters can happily name WG's who fail to keep appointments, lack in personal hygeine then surely it is only right that WG's can do the same when punters do exactly what WG's are constantly being criticised for.

That way WG's are also warned about clients that are to be avoided.

I think the point is some WG's feel that if punters can happily name WG's who fail to keep appointments, lack in personal hygeine then surely it is only right that WG's can do the same when punters do exactly what WG's are constantly being criticised for.

Who could object to that?

I'm totally with Danielle and against NIK on this one. SPs put up with a fair amount of crap on a daily basis, and if in their experienced view a particular punter does something sufficiently beyond the norm that they feel it's worth a word of caution to other WGs they have every right to give details.

What kind of wrong doing?

If a Punter arrives on time having arranged everything properly and proceeds to be violent then that is not right, and they would deserve everything they get.

I'm totally with Danielle and against NIK on this one. SPs put up with a fair amount of crap on a daily basis, and if in their experienced view a particular punter does something sufficiently beyond the norm that they feel it's worth a word of caution to other WGs they have every right to give details.

I agree entirely.

I don't know about "named and shamed"... I don't think that should be done to either WG or punter except for the most heinous "offence". But by "named and shamed".... I mean give enough detail to allow WG or punter to be publicly identified.

I really don't think its wrong... as long as no information is given that gives more identity info than on ladys own website... to give an account of bad service.

But equally I don't see anything wrong in ladies swapping info on punters (e.g. X tipping Y, that punter A... using mobile number XXXX is a pain in the neck.) And I'm happy for ladies to give feedback on site that can never be named.... to me its a good feature of that site. (Although rather like E-bay system it does have dangers.... the main one being that justified adverse reports can be discouraged by "tit-for-tat" feedback.)

I think in reality... real balance is unfair to the ladies. There's more detail of them in public domain, their livelihood is effected by adverse comment. Contrast that with well organized punter... who can buy a cheap pay as you go mobile anytime he wants, and is pretty well used to covering his tracks. (We've both seen postings along the lines of "I can't be blacklisted because I'll just get a new phone. I know I've seen such.)

Reality is... "difficult" people both sides of the fence, and quite often its makes it difficult for the sensible majority, because the deeds of some erode mutual trust.

Depends on your definition of heinous offence. If i arrange a punt, confirm details and get to hers to find she has lied to me about services on offer for example i have and would name and shame her, this involves giving her working name, area of punt, site address or profile, i wouldnt put her exact address. Bad service providers deserve to be outed in my view, i have no sympathy for those that lie and scam.

I have no problem with punters details being posted if deserved.

There seems to be some idea that if wg's are named and shamed then so should punters.

Now while both should treat each other with respect and a punter who is violent towards a girl or commits theft should be exposed, there is a fundamental difference between them.

Women advertise their service; punters do not. Punters pay for the service and for that they also expect discrection in return. Yes the woman should expect and receive respect, but this does not equate to keeping quiet about poor service.

If a woman does not provide what she advertises or falls short in other ways it should be made public on here. This is Punternet.

Why a potential client who arrived on time and arranged everything properly should be exposed for wrong doing I know not! :eek:

Wgs on websites are easily identifiable. If you are going to post a negative/positive report then you can give the website link and fellow punters can identify her as good/bad.

How would a WG name and shame punters? We're not on websites where we can be easily identifiable; well I'm not. Publish his username if she knows it or worse his tel number? Don't get me wrong, if he's in the wrong then yeah he deserves it.

I guess punters would be known by their phone numbers as thats all you have to identify them unless you provide an artists impression as well. Hey, maybe even take his picture when he walks through the door just to be sure :D

Wgs on websites are easily identifiable. If you are going to post a negative/positive report then you can give the website link and fellow punters can identify her as good/bad.

How would a WG name and shame punters? We're not on websites where we can be easily identifiable; well I'm not. Publish his username if she knows it or worse his tel number? Don't get me wrong, if he's in the wrong then yeah he deserves it.

I guess punters would be known by their phone numbers as thats all you have to identify them unless you provide an artists impression as well. Hey, maybe even take his picture when he walks through the door just to be sure :eek:

I only use Adultw0rk as a location tool and dont need to log-in to do that and have never had or given feedback as the system is too open to abuse in my view to be trusted or relied on. Some ladies and punters use it as it helps them in some cases avoid timewasters or worse or whatever.

In about 500 punts off there i have never been refused due to having no feedback and its rare the subject is even mentioned by the lady, so in my punting area at least requiring feedback is not required.

Therefore the only way i could be identified is as you say by phone which is easily changed or by personal description which is the best method available IMO, i am quite distinctive looking so those ladies that share information could keep an eye out for me, but the overwhelming majority of WGs know nothing of such things or sites like this. They just arent that savvy or are not interested.:D

Not really sure on the point of this thread but lets see if I understand it and broken down my responses are:

Title - Fairly obvious that there are differences, they are service providers and punters are customers.

Mmmmm, I think I know the type of comments you are referring to and so will respond about what I have seen.

Now while both should treat each other with respect and a punter who is violent towards a girl or commits theft should be exposed,

For example, however one who is not actually vioolent per se but either threatens viloence, holds a girl still so another punter can CIM, or whips off the condom "accidentally" when shagging doggy style should also come into that category I am sure you would agree?

there is a fundamental difference between them.

Erm yes

Completely agree, thats what the FR system is for or if No FRs, then on here in a thread. Same as punters who transgress.

If a woman does not provide what she advertises or falls short in other ways it should be made public on here.

Yes, unless it is clear that she has refused a discretionary thing without accepting money for it.

This is Punternet.

Yay, so that's what www.punternet.com means!!

Why a potential client who arrived on time and arranged everything properly should be exposed for wrong doing I know not! :eek:

If that's all it was, then how could they? However Nik there is clearly an iceberg here and so what are the other 9/10s of the story that got this thread started?

I only use Adultw0rk as a location tool and dont need to log-in to do that and have never had or given feedback as the system is too open to abuse in my view to be trusted or relied on. Some ladies and punters use it as it helps them in some cases avoid timewasters or worse or whatever.

In about 500 punts off there i have never been refused due to having no feedback and its rare the subject is even mentioned by the lady, so in my punting area at least requiring feedback is not required.

Therefore the only way i could be identified is as you say by phone which is easily changed or by personal description which is the best method available IMO, i am quite distinctive looking so those ladies that share information could keep an eye out for me, but the overwhelming majority of WGs know nothing of such things or sites like this. They just arent that savvy or are not interested.:D[/QUOTE]

Not according to the experts on here. Every wg in the country has a blacklist with my name right at the top :D

Unfortunately the good lady I eventually saw last night can't have been privy to it. :eek:

Therefore the only way i could be identified is as you say by phone which is easily changed or by personal description which is the best method available IMO, i am quite distinctive looking so those ladies that share information could keep an eye out for me, but the overwhelming majority of WGs know nothing of such things or sites like this. They just arent that savvy or are not interested.:)[/QUOTE]

Not according to the experts on here. Every wg in the country has a blacklist with my name right at the top :D

Unfortunately the good lady I eventually saw last night can't have been privy to it. :eek:

Haha! yes, you were on crimewatch last night, or was it,

"Blacklisted man from punternet that has a rather moany side to his character but also quite endearing when upset, often feels sorry for himself, but has a good trait of being honest. As he tends to worm his way back into the community..........do YOU punternetter's know THIS MAN" ?????!!!! :D:):) xxx

The above post was for Mr B :D:D:) I mean NIK :eek: xxx

Have had my photo taken by a lady i visited ,with her mobile, anyone else had this happen ? [have seen her many times so it didn't worry me ]

The above post was for Mr B :D:D:) I mean NIK :eek: xxx

Thanks for that Natasha, the quote didnt work properly for some reason i see.:D:)

Thanks for that Natasha, the quote didnt work properly for some reason i see.

I know honi, I don't know why lol :) must of pressed the wrong knob there :D:p xxx

P.s NIk, i'm only teasing with you, please don't take me serious :eek::D:) xxx

I have no idea why you think a wg would name and shame a client who is as you have describe above,i cant see any wg doing that,what would be the point other than to push business away.

Obviously guys who are violent,aggressive or force a lady into services she does not wish to offer him should be reported on the dangerous punters board a.s.a.p.

There is a class of punter though who despite not being dangerous,is still extremely detrimental to wg,s business. The no-showers,now i am aware that some do not agree with the prices us ladies charge,but thats up to us,so when a guy books an appointment and just simply doesnt bother to show up i see it as extremely disrespectful,a simple text will do to cancel an appointment,you dont have to show up another day with flowers,champagne and a sorry card. If a guy does this then i see no reason not to name and shame him,i would not go so far as to say his phone number should be shown as doing that may guarantee some nutter wg with a grudge phoning him up night and day but i do think that their usernames on other sites should be displayed.I dont think any honest client would see a problem with this as they would probably never fall into this type of behaviour.No-shows cost wg,s a lot in lost earnings all for the want of a few seconds of their time.

"Blacklisted man from punternet that has a rather moany side to his character but also quite endearing when upset, often feels sorry for himself, but has a good trait of being honest. As he tends to worm his way back into the community..........do YOU punternetter's know THIS MAN" ?????!!!! :eek::D:) xxx

Lol,you continue to make me giggle tashtash.xxx:D

I have no idea why you think a wg would name and shame a client who is as you have describe above,i cant see any wg doing that,what would be the point other than to push business away.

As Ghenghis suggested, we seem to be seeing the tip of an iceberg here. Whether or not a "potential client who arrived on time and arranged everything properly should be exposed for wrong doing" would presumably depend to a very large extent on the nature of his behaviour after he had made the arrangements and arrived. If that was considered unacceptable, then his timeliness and efficiency in setting up the meeting would be largely irrelevant. I think we need to get to the bottom of this (apparently) self-interested whinge to take this thread forwards.

"Blacklisted man from punternet that has a rather moany side to his character but also quite endearing when upset, often feels sorry for himself, but has a good trait of being honest. As he tends to worm his way back into the community..........do YOU punternetter's know THIS MAN" ?????!!!! :eek::D:) xxx

That's very funny Tash, made me giggle. See I knew you could do it.:D xx;)

Hey, almost screwed up my quotes then ha ha.

Edited by Viz
Corrected quote tags lol

As Ghenghis suggested, we seem to be seeing the tip of an iceberg here. Whether or not a "potential client who arrived on time and arranged everything properly should be exposed for wrong doing" would presumably depend to a very large extent on the nature of his behaviour after he had made the arrangements and arrived. If that was considered unacceptable, then his timeliness and efficiency in setting up the meeting would be largely irrelevant. I think we need to get to the bottom of this (apparently) self-interested whinge to take this thread forwards.

This is true,i didnt think of that actually. If a guy did everything right to secure and arrive at the booking but then acted in a bad way that made the lady feel anxious or threatened then i cant see her continueing the booking.Some guys do come across a little odd though but sometimes its just down to nerves when seeing a lady for the first time,sometimes it could be for more sinister reasons though.x

Bloody hell man! I never got to see her, never mind had the chance to behave badly.

Just what part of that don't you understand?

Sometimes I despair of the members on here.

The punter is ALWAYS wrong no matter what!

She even admitted it was her fault for fuck's sake!

Bloody hell man! I never got to see her, never mind had the chance to behave badly.

Just what part of that don't you understand?

Sometimes I despair of the members on here.

The punter is ALWAYS wrong no matter what!

She even admitted it was her fault for fuck's sake!

But as we do not track your every bloody move man we haven't a fucking clue what this is all about. :eek::rolleyes:

Now either elucidate so we know what you are on about or stop whingeing, there was nothing in my post to say that the punter is always wrong, in fact i agreed with a lot of your post, but I am not clairvoyant either!!!! Who knocked you back?

But as we do not track your every bloody move man we haven't a fucking clue what this is all about. :eek::rolleyes:

Now either elucidate so we know what you are on about or stop whingeing, there was nothing in my post to say that the punter is always wrong, in fact i agreed with a lot of your post, but I am not clairvoyant either!!!! Who knocked you back?

Precisely. I think Ghenghis speaks for most of us.