cumandgo

Your ' punting ' persona.

52 posts in this topic

I have read here that some WGs adopt a particular persona when working that works for them and is quite different to their real civvy persona. Does the same thing apply to the punters ?

In particular, have the more experienced punters found that overall the girls react more positively to you when you display certain personality traits ? Just by way of an example , perhaps you found that at the start you were all sweetness and light and anxious to please the lady and go with the flow at all times but now feel that the persona that works best is to be yes polite and friendly of course but clearly assertive as to how you want the punt to go and how you want the services delivered ? Or are you just always your civvy street self ?

I always turn up wearing my dog collar :eek:

You're a submissive then Reverend!

Or are you just always your civvy street self ?

I don't think I would know how to be otherwise, and if I did know then I don't think I could be bothered, I just want to get my rocks off.

Different name and a less interesting sounding job is what I say when asked.

Also I act like a leering pervert, oh wait a minute, that is me, lol :eek:

I am always myself (as I am on this forum), I have never felt the need to try and be someone I am not & if people can't take me as I am then that's their problem. Fortunately I am a genuine & decent guy. :eek:

I thought the whole point of these experiences is to be more "natural" rather than constrained as one might be in "normal" life. There appears to be an offer out there for most requirements and the most common cry is "I cant get it at home".

Why then put on a persona... leave your personas along with your modesty at the door.

Horrible confession time. I have my lucky trousers I wear to a punt! (but not during the punt)

and homemade fruity cake????? :D

I don't think I would know how to be otherwise, and if I did know then I don't think I could be bothered, I just want to get my rocks off.

and get home in time for the popcorn.... :eek:

I take on the guise of Steve Stephenson, an expert in knitting, well read on Russian poets of the 18th century and capable of 200 pelvic thrusts a minute.

I always drive to a punt in my 4x4, but then again it's the only car I have, lol!

I thought the whole point of these experiences is to be more "natural" rather than constrained as one might be in "normal" life. There appears to be an offer out there for most requirements and the most common cry is "I cant get it at home".

Why then put on a persona... leave your personas along with your modesty at the door.

Hmmmmm --- I dont think there is anything ' natural ' about going to the apartment of a beautifull girl whom you have never met before, someone who probably doesnt fancy you , taking off her clothes and having sex with her and cumming on her face or in her mouth ! When you are ' in the zone ' maybe it feels natural . For me , I need to be in the zone. I need to think its perfectly natural to ask this girl to perform some services that most girls in civvy street wouldnt dream of doing.! Well it looks like I'm in a minority here. :)

I only see a few clients now but one of them has a definite "punting persona". He is sweet as pie when he sees me and says that his wife is the bitch from hell. I believed him for a long time until he accidently called me from his mobile and I heard the way he spoke to his wife!!

There are things I do with a WG that I wouldn't do elsewhere, and like Shroud, I am more restrained elsewhere, especially in language.

Not quite sure about punting personas when men come to visit me but I met one guy who was very well behaved and polite but I detected a hint of something in his mannerisms and tone of voice which prompted me to ask him

something.........

he had already told me he controlled a team of workers ( big boss man :) ) and he had a feeling they loved it when he went away on business... now that is normal of course, most workers feel more relaxed when

the boss is out or away, but I asked him was he a bit of a tyrant and scared his employees?

He replied that yes he was hated by all and he had made grown men cry.

He was not joking.

He certainly knew his place in my bedroom though :) and I maintained my own friendly punting persona..... while I really wanted to give him a slap.

I don't know why people try to be someone or something they are not as you have to keep this pretence up and also remember what tails you have told :)

I don't know why people try to be someone or something they are not as you have to keep this pretence up and also remember what tails you have told :)

Well EB, I think one has to take on new or different characteristics in many situations in order to deal with certain scenarios and relationships eg, Being a father/mother means that dealing with your children very often you have to supress your own natural reactions or beliefs for their good. Leaders very often have to completely feign strength, confidence , control and assertivness because thats what people need to see although they may feel and act very different in private. It sort of goes with the territory.

I think it is more of trying to be someone they wish they could be. :)

I use my real name and don't make anything up. I am sure it keeps me relaxed and I am sure any woman can tell when a man talking bull.... so why bother?

I am not so sure about all the women I see but that is OK by me. The regular ladies I see are open about what they choose to tell me about and I appreciate that a lot.

Timbo. (only my friends call me that)

My civvy persona and punting persona are the same thing. I'm just crap at lying, as a girl pointed out to me just this morning when she listened to me calling in "sick" to the office :confused:

So I don't bother.

But then, I don't see myself as having too much to lose if the girl does know my real information. If you did have something to lose, maybe it's something you have to do.

What I find really tough is when a girl asks questions about stuff that I really don't want to talk about, which then leads to me nervously skirting around the question a bit, and then nervously answering the question anyway!

Then at a different time they start talking about it to me again, albeit it, in a slightly cryptic way, leading to me nervously trying to remember how much I've told them.

But I'm drawing a line in the sand. From today, "sod it!".. I'll tell you anything! It's open season on my life story. It's the simplest way.

There are things I do with a WG that I wouldn't do elsewhere, and like Shroud, I am more restrained elsewhere, especially in language.

Wot he said!

I have recently used my real name when punting. The girls I know were fine with it. I now find it easier when sending texts just to have one signoff. So no silly mistakes.

I had a man who came to me 4 or 5 times last year..... now I am not usually one to write about my clients... but this one got me.

Last year he came to me.... said that his Wife had not long ago died and left him with a little baby boy... I really felt for this man... then I did not see him again until this week...

We were chatting and I asked him who looks after his little boy, who he told me was now 19 months...

He told me his wife looks after him.... I looked at him in disbelif... I was thinking 'Did I just hear you right'..... I said nothing.

A little while later we were talking about a place we both visited... I said "Did you take your son?"

and he said "No... just me and my wife went"

Would you say that comes in with his 'Punting' persona?

I know I can sometimes appear a little acerbic when on the board whereas in fact (and particularly when actually visiting a lady) I am as gentle, respectful and so on as it is possible to be - a real fluffy really.

Uncle Pokey