Guest Xenia

Desire for punting dissapontments.

100 posts in this topic

I've noticed that some guys knows "how to pick" them.

They are especially go for bookings where they know that the girl is unreliable, not up to theirs taste look wise, have a features they dislike, (even when clear photos are displayed) does not provide services they are looking for (which are clearly stated on website also).

Do they have some masochistic strike? Or do they book them, so they have a reason to complain about it later and getting a kick out of doing so?

There are more then few examples on FRs, as well as posted on this forum.

I for example not going to order in restaurant lobster ravioli, and then complain about it, even if they were made perfectly (BTW: I love lobster, and a love ravioli, just not when the beautiful crustaceous is dissected by somebody else and stuffed in something akin to doughy dumplings).

For instance: Nik recently attempted to book WG with clearly enhanced breast. Before on this thread he said how he dislikes the "fake tits".

I honestly can not understand it. :)

We'll never understand honey 'They're men'............ remember women are from venus men are from mars. Some people get a kick out of putting people down and just generally moaning. Its for us happier lot to keep the laughs coming and the spirits high, lol

Hugs Casey xx

Indeed, this is all supposed to be hassle free, no strings attached fun (hopefully, at best, for both parties) right? Why bother if you don't feel right or that you're not going to enjoy a meeting? :):confused: Life's too short to fill it with needless negativity.

For instance: Nik recently attempted to book WG with clearly enhanced breast. Before on this thread he said how he dislikes the "fake tits".

Please Xenia, for all our sakes, don't rattle NIK's cage! He's already had enough of a rant about his bad luck on another long and confusing thread today. xxx

NIK can defend himself, although it seems to be 'get at NIK' time.

I am also prejudiced against enhanced tits. However I recently booked a girl with enhanced boobs because she was otherwise just the type of girl I like. It worked out well. I didn't really go for the silicon but it was a fantastic punt in all other respects.

One should test one's prejudices every now and again.

Although there are some prejudices I won't be testing!

From enquiries I've had - particularly those by text (which I say on my website I accept, so I'm not complaining about the method of communication) - it seems some punters just see that there's a WG who works in their area, and simply don't bother to read any further. So, they don't read that I'm outcall only, or my minimum appointment duration/fees, or my age, size etc etc etc. There are most definitely some punters who would be horribly disappointed when/if they were to meet me - obviously, I don't agree to see them anyway - but if I did meet them, would their disappointment be my responsibility, or theirs?

From enquiries I've had - particularly those by text (which I say on my website I accept, so I'm not complaining about the method of communication) - it seems some punters just see that there's a WG who works in their area, and simply don't bother to read any further. So, they don't read that I'm outcall only, or my minimum appointment duration/fees, or my age, size etc etc etc. There are most definitely some punters who would be horribly disappointed when/if they were to meet me - obviously, I don't agree to see them anyway - but if I did meet them, would their disappointment be my responsibility, or theirs?

I think it would be theirs. After all they are the one making the choice - it is really up to them to ensure that the lady has the attributes that they are looking for.

There are some things that you can never get across in a website or a profile, but if people don't do a little research or ask a few basic questions then more fool them.

Please Xenia, for all our sakes, don't rattle NIK's cage! He's already had enough of a rant about his bad luck on another long and confusing thread today. xxx

He loves it! Trust me on this one. :)

He loves it! Trust me on this one. :)

I suppose you have had "hundreds of PMs from people who are afraid to post publicly" telling you this :):rolleyes::o

He loves it! Trust me on this one

I cannot be sure that he does. But you do.

I've noticed that some guys knows "how to pick" them.......Do they have some masochistic strike? Or do they book them, so they have a reason to complain about it later and getting a kick out of doing so? I honestly can not understand it. :)

A good question, Xenia. I guess it's really addressed to Nik, who'd best answer for himself. But, meantimes, I'll admit to continuing to punt in America despite a 50%+ disaster rate, as against minimal disaster rates here or in Asia. So why do it.....? Well because some of the disasters are funny in retrospect; because it isn't always a disaster, even in the US; and because, frankly, I don't like to be beaten and remain interested in how to move the odds in my favour.

very difficult to avoid the odd disappointment

mind you every now and again the WG is far better than imagined

so its swings & roundabouts

I think it would be theirs. After all they are the one making the choice - it is really up to them to ensure that the lady has the attributes that they are looking for...

Sadly, their disappointment might lead to a bad FR, which in turn could damage my business - this is, of course, why I won't see them, but some punters may then go on to complain on message boards that "That Caitlin, she's right up her own arse/has a terrible attitude/won't answer her phone..."

It hasn't actually happened to me, but I see how easily it might.

*deliberately staying out of the "NIK" thing*

I suppose you have had "hundreds of PMs from people who are afraid to post publicly" telling you this :):rolleyes::o

No, I did not. I am perfectly able to buid my own opinion, and I read Nik posts and descriptions of his misadventures from 2001.

Why did you part highlighted in bold above in inverted comas, as well as double rolling eyes icon? Are you implying that I said this quote somewhere on this forum? :)

It's the kind of thing NIK says, Xenia - I laughed. :)

Yeah, Ghenghis wasn't aiming at you Xenia, he's just NIKing quotes from the other thread I mentioned. LOL

yep I agree

but sometimes like now really

I wouldnt mind having my money back

all 40K of it

seems like 40K anyway (1974-2010)

Damn! Done it again. Thanks, Caitlin. I am very sorry, Ghen. :)

Damn! Done it again. Thanks, Caitlin. I am very sorry, Ghen. :)

Thats ok beautiful!! :)

Sadly, their disappointment might lead to a bad FR, which in turn could damage my business - this is, of course, why I won't see them, but some punters may then go on to complain on message boards that "That Caitlin, she's right up her own arse/has a terrible attitude/won't answer her phone..."

It hasn't actually happened to me, but I see how easily it might.

*deliberately staying out of the "NIK" thing*

I can see what you mean. I think that it is a very percarious tightrope to walk. If you ask them if they have actually looked at your website to make sure they have seen your profile, you again invite some of them to accuse you of having a poor attitude.

I have no desire to be disappointed, but it has happened :)

I don't smoke, and kissing a smoker is not really my thing, however there is a major difference between kissing a WG who has desisted from smoking prior to the meeting, and someone who has only just finished her cigarette:eek:. I learned that lesson the hard way.

That sort of thing can be difficult to predict in advance, even with research.

I can see what you mean. I think that it is a very percarious tightrope to walk. If you ask them if they have actually looked at your website to make sure they have seen your profile, you again invite some of them to accuse you of having a poor attitude.

TBH, it's not that precarious; I've been in the business quite long enough not to be concerned that some poor bloke didn't get his rocks off because he couldn't read further than the telephone number. He's not the kind of client I want anyway - and that's more important to me than the dosh.

(Especially when he's offering me £70 for half-hour incall in Dumfries... :) )

They are especially go for bookings where they know that the girl is unreliable, not up to theirs taste look wise, have a features they dislike, (even when clear photos are displayed) does not provide services they are looking for (which are clearly stated on website also).

Do they have some masochistic strike? Or do they book them, so they have a reason to complain about it later and getting a kick out of doing so?

There are more then few examples on FRs, as well as posted on this forum.

I for example not going to order in restaurant lobster ravioli, and then complain about it, even if they were made perfectly (BTW: I love lobster, and a love ravioli, just not when the beautiful crustaceous is dissected by somebody else and stuffed in something akin to doughy dumplings).

I honestly can not understand it. :)

Xenia, why the personal attack on NIK? Are you seriously suggesting that some of us punter enjoy being messed about and go out looking for it? :)

At the end of the day we are trying to satisfy an urge and look for the best way to do so within our circumstances! If having to put up with prawn and spaghetti (or enhanced breasts in this case) , so be it! Surely it is better than starving.

The lady in question was in NIK's area on a tour and had great reviews, NIK booked an appointment in good faith and was left with no contact and an obsolete punt, luckily he went on to a local parlour and successfully satisfied his need but do you really think he set up to be let down???

Surely you can relate to a punter booking for 2h and not showing! How would you feel if you drove or travelled for a couple of hours and nothing materialised? (let alone how we look forward to the actual punt!)

Fair enough your main interest is money related but as punters, we are looking forward to a lot more than that and spend good money so we expert some sort of respect !!

I know how it feels to be let down when you have built yourself up for some time and totally understand NIK's frustration that lead him to the post you are referring to and I for one am greatful he posted.

OK, there was a lucky chancer and got his way, but NIK had the guts to tell all about it including his acceptance of her apology. However, if the girl had messed him about purposely, I would have been glad to know and would have put her in my avoid list.

Isn't sharing info about WGs for all punters benefit what Punternet is all about? I thought it was and might have to excuse myself if I got the wrong end of the stick.

I'll give an example, I booked a girl for tomorrow evening, she has loads of good FR's and I was looking forward to the meeting. However, after confirming the time was good yesterday and saying she would get in touch today, she has failed to do so or reply to my text and voicemail. :D (surely you are not going to suggest I am on her avoid list!!)

I haven't got NIK's guts and would probably let it go, and to be honest I have decided to use the money for a longer punt next week with a lady who is worth every penny, but I wish I had the ball to let all punters know about it to save them the disappointment!

As I said in NIK's original thread, I have a lot of respect for him and regard him as the voice of the punters, telling it as it is and genuinely trying to help fellow punters, I would hate to see him give up on the strength of post like this one!

We need more members like NIK giving proper advice and telling 'want to be punters' what they will have to put up with and I for one hope I am in the right place and hope that when I eventually grow the ball to tell about all my bad experiences, I won't be outed and singled out !!! :o

There are loads of guys who dont take the time to read profiles or reviews or vital stats. The amount of people who call me and dont even know my name..... Its soooo funny but i refuse to see them unless they can tell me who i actually am, ha ha too funny. The perks of the job eh!!

Hugs Casey xx

Isn't sharing info about WGs for all punters benefit what Punternet is all about? I thought it was and might have to excuse myself if I got the wrong end of the stick.

You did got the wrong end of the stick. The points you raised in your rather verbose posts were already discussed on the Nik's two recent threads.

I simply was asking why guys booking WGs, where they know prior booking that she is not a right girl for them, providing the information they already have.

Example of Nik was a pure incidental and recent, and nothing to do with his failed booking! (However he is prime example for choosing WGs, where he should know better, if you read his numerous past posts on this forum. Never mind the posts on the old PNMB years ago)