Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martialartist

Punter ESP or wierd coincidence???

11 posts in this topic

two punter names and two very different locations.:)

Is the phrase "Very expensive handjob" common in poor FRs?

[cup half-full emoticon]

Nah, that's weird. There's something not right - well-spotted.

I've read the other No's written by this/these person(s)... seems all the girls seemed to have a pained expression on their faces too.....

One theory could be that King Kobra was writing his 5th field report of that day, was tired from all that recollecting and decided to copy some text from the FR from Simon Diamond that had just appeared a little earlier as it fitted the situation so well.

So Simon has the authentic talent, Kobra is the plagiarist, not that's there anything wrong with that in the context of PN, a field report is not a scientific paper. No-one is claiming breach of copyright / theft of intellectual property etc.

One theory could be that King Kobra was writing his 5th field report of that day, was tired from all that recollecting and decided to copy some text from the FR from Simon Diamond that had just appeared a little earlier as it fitted the situation so well.

So Simon has the authentic talent, Kobra is the plagiarist, not that's there anything wrong with that in the context of PN, a field report is not a scientific paper. No-one is claiming breach of copyright / theft of intellectual property etc.

I thought the theory behind FRs is that you write your Own account of what happens during a Punt..... :)

It seems that FR 96861 has now been deleted!:)

Anyone know why?

It seems that FR 96861 has now been deleted!:)

Anyone know why?

I would hazard a guess and say this thread alerted Galahad to this matter and he took the appropriate action that he saw fit to take.:)

Well, unless I am mistaken, Kobra King (or King Kobra?) has disappeared completely from the Pn Community.

Did the Kobra start eating his own tail and continue eating til he disappeared?