Bert

Have you punted today ?

16 posts in this topic

Anyone had their collar felt yet ?

Anyone had their collar felt yet ?

After 15 minutes of the new law. A bit early.

Ah, maybe an April fool joke. Better be careful.

I thought there might have been a mention of the new law on the today program. I have been listening to the program since 6.00

And a search on Google News for 'prostitution UK' hits nothing new, suggesting little press comment today.

Not yet but fully intend to:) Will report back latter:D

Just back from seeing the lovely 'Porsche' at Oakham massage, very busy place it was too, so most punters visiting ladies working of their own free will seem to be carrying on as normal:)

Damp Squib

Yes there will be some cases but like many laws they are hardly ever used unless they HAVE to.

Have I punted today? No, curse and bugger it, I haven't. And shan't have a chance until mid-April, when I'm lining myself up a respected English home-counties indie, a Polish lass who advertises on you know where, and a Central London brothel. So if the cops can't get me with that degree of risk, I reckon the coast is clear - for the sort of things I do, anyway.

Stopped since 23.99pm 31/3/2010 .

Will give it all a break , even sensual massage .

After 15 minutes of the new law. A bit early.

Ah, maybe an April fool joke. Better be careful.

You sussed me ! ;) It was a bit tongue in cheek as it's April 1st. The downside is that reading the other thread 3 guys did get their collar felt today :confused:

me too

Ive stopped to see how it goes - like other punter who has messaged I could do with a break anyway

me too

Ive stopped to see how it goes - like other punter who has messaged I could do with a break anyway

I have three punting days next week :confused:

Have I punted today? No, curse and bugger it, I haven't. And shan't have a chance until mid-April, when I'm lining myself up a respected English home-counties indie, a Polish lass who advertises on you know where, and a Central London brothel. So if the cops can't get me with that degree of risk, I reckon the coast is clear - for the sort of things I do, anyway.
Like minds, but I had the advantages of proximity and opportunity. I celebrated Harriet's invitational 'coming-out party' today in a delightful dalliance with a Polish lovely (to whom I was introduced by 'the other site') at a Heathrow hotel. The young lady in question clearly is/was not controlled by anyone, including herself! Bring it on, HH!:confused:

After considerable mutual massage the lady was uncontrolable. Unable I was to prevent her taking avantage of me.

after pinning me down for some while, she wanted to take a rest and asked that we roll over. so that I had to do all the work. she seemed to be still largely out of control.:confused: