Hairy Sub

Punting Precautions

89 posts in this topic

I am married and obviously want to keep this hobby private from family, friends and work colleagues.

I use a prepaid mobile for all punting purposes but make sure that all texts and call records are deleted in case it is found. It is a horribly difficult phone to use so it is probably unlikely that if anybody did pivk it up they could easily get to anything except recent dialled calls.

I have an email address which I use exclusively for punting.

When I am visiting sex and punting related sites I always do it when nobody is around and use the IE8 InPrivate browsing facility. I do not bookmark such sites but keep a list of them on a password protected word document.

I punt about once a month and construct a good excuse for vanishing for a bit. I 'launder' money from several different accounts to withdraw the cash.

What other sensible precautions are there?

Make sure you take a good shower either in the gym or when you get home, but in such a way as not to raise suspicions.

Try to go punt in an area away from your "home area" and those of the people you know.

That said, take out the cash in small amounts from machines that you would normally use e.g. so any statement would not show places you would not normally go to.

Avoid getting caught by such programs as "vice squad" and getting your mug on Channel 5 :) :)

Re: Punting Precautions AKA Hairy Subterfuge

Punting only mailbox - check. I used safe-mail.net for my "dirty boy" email. It's very lo-fi so no ads and you can use it in text only mode so good on mobiles.

Punting phone - no. Not gone that far yet. I risk my own PAYG in the wild. I try & stick to email as much as I can.

Browser - check. I use Firefox portable with history & pics turned off. I'm sure if I used IE8 private mode I'd get my wires crossed someday. http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

The cash thing is a problem, I even pay our milkman online so large withdrawals tend to stick out. Filter stash & save. Don't ask how much cash is in my work bag right now, I'm still carrying from an aborted liaison a few weeks ago.

Fellow philanderers, I could do with any good de-perfuming tips.

A shower?? or if not.....

Why not ask the WG in question not to wear perfume during your visit. We are used to such requests and are happy to oblige.

Not a subject I need worry about anymore, alas. But, a suitable hobby can be helpful... it can explain frequent absences and the need for cash withdrawals.

For example, I buy and sell comics. That requires me often to go to far flung parts of the UK, and pay over lumps of cash. Nobody I know (apart from me) has sufficient expertise to know how to judge whether a bunch of old comics is worth £200 or 20p.

Other hobbies are probably better still... the buying or selling of coins or medals are both hobbies where some traders expect cash, and the goods are more easily portable.

Other people swear by gym visits... and lets face it a good old work out does fairly often occur as part of a punt.

Something I use for my web browser as well as private mode is tor, which makes it difficult for anyone to identify you electronically. Its not very swift for websites with plenty of photos though:(.

A shower?? or if not.....

Why not ask the WG in question not to wear perfume during your visit. We are used to such requests and are happy to oblige.

Recently I hit the perfect storm of first visit, distinctive perfume, near home and broken shower. A sink wash didn't quite do it...

Hairy, I think you have covered the ground well plus there are some useful extra tips here.

I'm much in your own position and have punted for the last eight years without difficulty.

Relax - you are thinking wisely in my view

Uncle Pokey

I generally say that I am at the Gym when going for a punt - phones dont work there and always have a shower. I try never to punt in my local area. And always delete all texts, emails and internet usage.

I am married and obviously want to keep this hobby private from family, friends and work colleagues.

I use a prepaid mobile for all punting purposes but make sure that all texts and call records are deleted in case it is found. It is a horribly difficult phone to use so it is probably unlikely that if anybody did pivk it up they could easily get to anything except recent dialled calls.

I have an email address which I use exclusively for punting.

When I am visiting sex and punting related sites I always do it when nobody is around and use the IE8 InPrivate browsing facility. I do not bookmark such sites but keep a list of them on a password protected word document.

I punt about once a month and construct a good excuse for vanishing for a bit. I 'launder' money from several different accounts to withdraw the cash.

What other sensible precautions are there?

You and others have covered precautions well. A punter friend of mine got caught out by having glitter off a lady on him despite having a shower at the ladies and at home before his partner got in, it was stuck to his arse.

If you drive ensure any parking slips are not left in the car or if going on public transport ensure tickets are disposed of.

The smell of another lady is important to erase, both on your body, lips/mouth and hair as well as your clothes if you cuddle/kiss her before getting undressed.

Even though i dont need to take the precautions you do i take my own soap with me to punts and my own towel, i prefer my own.

If your punts are fairly local then if something happens like your car breakdowns then that shouldnt be a problem, but if you have travelled a long way and your missus thinks your somewhere else, this could be a problem. This is where you would need to think on your feet, another mate told her he had been rang by an old mate and had gone to see him and was just about to ring her to let her know. The old mate was another punter in fact and had agreed to confirm all this if necessary with the guys missus.

If you drive ensure any parking slips are not left in the car or if going on public transport ensure tickets are disposed of.

Even though i dont need to take the precautions you do i take my own soap with me to punts and my own towel, i prefer my own.

I take my own towel for reasons of hygiene but this is a risk (how do you explain washing it etc)

I do not get the bank statement sent to me (I'm eco-friendly), only online.

Use a separate punting oyster card...

Jack

I take my own towel for reasons of hygiene but this is a risk (how do you explain washing it etc)

I do not get the bank statement sent to me (I'm eco-friendly), only online.

Use a separate punting oyster card...

Jack

If you have to explain washing a towel then best not to take your own in my view.

Re: Punting Precautions AKA Hairy Subterfuge

Punting only mailbox - check. I used safe-mail.net for my "dirty boy" email. It's very lo-fi so no ads and you can use it in text only mode so good on mobiles.

Punting phone - no. Not gone that far yet. I risk my own PAYG in the wild. I try & stick to email as much as I can.

Browser - check. I use Firefox portable with history & pics turned off. I'm sure if I used IE8 private mode I'd get my wires crossed someday. http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

The cash thing is a problem, I even pay our milkman online so large withdrawals tend to stick out. Filter stash & save. Don't ask how much cash is in my work bag right now, I'm still carrying from an aborted liaison a few weeks ago.

I gave myself a spray of WD40 in an emergency once masks anything

And very good for creaking joints.

we should not encourage someone to cheat on his wife :confused:

1. consider google chrome incognito mode

2. get cash in little bits as cashback at supermarkets

3. if you are worried about car trouble (breakdown, speeding,parking offences) take the train.

4. drive home with the heater on full to make you sweaty to cover delecate fragrances!

Better ask Galahad to close the website then ;)

Hmmm

I reckon half the blokes who post here are married.

how to make friends and influence people?

Perhaps married men posting or even reading this site don't need much encouragement but thanks for your concern.

cheese and onion crisps are even better.

watchout for little things

I once came home from work throwing the daily paper bought 0700 that day on the chair

then asked why there was a parking machine ticket stuck to it that was timed at 4pm that day at a place 11 miles from where I was supposed to have been

well what do you say

Your surprised

your panicicking (which is panicking badly)

Thou shalt not commit adultery ! You will burn in Hell

See you all there !! ;)

Its not about encouraging, its up to the punter if he is going to cheat or not, its not for me to pass judgement on others. If he has made the decision to punt then giving him advice and pointers to help prevent him getting caught out by his partner is something i am happy to do.

watchout for little things

I once came home from work throwing the daily paper bought 0700 that day on the chair

then asked why there was a parking machine ticket stuck to it that was timed at 4pm that day at a place 11 miles from where I was supposed to have been

well what do you say

Your surprised

your panicicking (which is panicking badly)

Indeed. I mentioned parking slips previously. It is sometimes the small things like this that can catch you out.

OMG this brings it all back

ever bought chips on the way home to disguise the smell

Been there done it

now I aint got a concern Im single again..

just got to look for independent unforced ladies now (that rings a bell)