CatBBW

Oral WITH...or WITHOUT...?

116 posts in this topic

I've done a search, forgive me if I'm repeating a previous thread...

Guys - which do you prefer a WG to offer in her list of services?

"OWO"? Or "Oral With"? Or "OWO (at discretion)"

And WHY would you choose a lady using the above criteria?

Ladies - which of the above do you find clients prefer? Do they give a reason? Which do YOU prefer?

Thanks all! :confused:

owo would be my choice as is more enjoyable than ow imo

owo (at discretion) i would be wary about as i would assume thats just to get you in the door where you will be one of the "unlucky ones" who gets dicretionised (even though i may have made that word up)

owo would be my choice as is more enjoyable than ow imo

owo (at discretion) i would be wary about as i would assume thats just to get you in the door where you will be one of the "unlucky ones" who gets dicretionised (even though i may have made that word up)

True. Didn't think of that.

OWO - would you be concerned about the risk of catching something? Perhaps from the previous client who also had OWO?

Does the WG offering OWO with no mention of 'at discretion' mean that she would give OWO even to a man who was filthy or who had signs of infection? And does the one who adds 'at discretion' mean that she is especially fastidious, refusing much of the time?

I'm sure that the answers to both questions is 'No.' So, I'd afford no significance whatsoever to at 'discretion', assuming that all services are 'at discretion'.

owo is not a fundamental with me. It 'feels' almost the same as with, but given the choice without is preferable. I wouldn't pay extra for it, for instance.

'discretion' is perfectly valid as the lady needs the option of turning down a minging member, imo. Better for all of us.

Ladies - which of the above do you find clients prefer? Do they give a reason? Which do YOU prefer?

Thanks all! ;)

OWO along with DFK and KSE are my three essentials that I look for in any girl.

:confused:

If any punter turns up with an infected WOT NOT or smelly WOT Not and expects the girl to put her mouth there (with or without)then I would personally kick him in it :confused:

99.99% prefer OWO - I've only had 2 guys ever who asked for OW.

The one developed NSU from a previous visit to someone else which freaked him out. He didn't pick up any STI's though.

The other one was just plain weird and I'm surprised he even let me touch any part of his body without asking me to wear rubber gloves. Kissing was completely out of the question too so the whole experience was just very odd.

My personal preference is also absolutely for OWO.

the lady doesnt need to write "owo at discretion" on her profile to turn down a punter with a minging or infected penis

thats common sense

otherwise all those infected punters would be going to all those who hadnt written "at discretion" saying - come now thats false advertising

if theres something wrong with the guys penis i wouldnt simply expect the lady to cover him up and keep going - i would expect her to terminate the appointment there and then, refund the money and tell him to get washed/checked out

therefore the term "at discretion" is not required as its the ladys discretion to just cancel the appointment

the lady doesnt need to write "owo at discretion" on her profile to turn down a punter with a minging or infected penis

thats common sense

otherwise all those infected punters would be going to all those who hadnt written "at discretion" saying - come now thats false advertising

if theres something wrong with the guys penis i wouldnt simply expect the lady to cover him up and keep going - i would expect her to terminate the appointment there and then, refund the money and tell him to get washed/checked out

therefore the term "at discretion" is not required as its the ladys discretion to just cancel the appointment

If you were a wg I think you might like the back-up of having advertised it as discretionary. It can't be easy to tell a punter that they can't have it at the best of times.

If you were a wg I think you might like the back-up of having advertised it as discretionary. It can't be easy to tell a punter that they can't have it at the best of times.

if i was a working girl and this was my livelihood i dont believe i would need the term discretionary

if i had any doubts whatsoever about the cleanliness/infection level of a mans penis (in the parallel world where i am a wg) i would terminate the appointment - not just cover up a penis that has problems

if you suspect theres something wrong with a penis and simply cover it up - not only are you not letting the punter know theres a problem (if he is oblivious) you are simply passing that problem on to the next wg he visits

far better to explain why you are terminating the appointment and explain if the punter gets himself checked out and sorted he can return

I much prefer OWO, but its not a deal breaker, although I am not really bothered about CIM either way. Smooching and FK is more important than anything, and the ladies I have chosen to visit seem to be picked more on attitude than a tickbox list of what services are/arn't provided.

Reading a website, I would actually prefer to see a definate OW/OWO rather than a "at discretion". At least that way, I know where I stand and can make a decison knowing that. When I see anything with "at discretion", the first thing that springs to mind is goalposts being moved after money has changed hands.

if i was a working girl and this was my livelihood i dont believe i would need the term discretionary

if i had any doubts whatsoever about the cleanliness/infection level of a mans penis (in the parallel world where i am a wg) i would terminate the appointment - not just cover up a penis that has problems

if you suspect theres something wrong with a penis and simply cover it up - not only are you not letting the punter know theres a problem (if he is oblivious) you are simply passing that problem on to the next wg he visits

far better to explain why you are terminating the appointment and explain if the punter gets himself checked out and sorted he can return

I don't think it is a 'simple' as you make out.

I have never been turned down, to date. Had a few swipes with a Johnsons tho :confused:

The girls themselves are probably best placed to answer, but I understand it completely.

I much prefer OWO, but its not a deal breaker, although I am not really bothered about CIM either way. Smooching and FK is more important than anything, and the ladies I have chosen to visit seem to be picked more on attitude than a tickbox list of what services are/arn't provided.

Reading a website, I would actually prefer to see a definate OW/OWO rather than a "at discretion". At least that way, I know where I stand and can make a decison knowing that. When I see anything with "at discretion", the first thing that springs to mind is goalposts being moved after money has changed hands.

same opinion as me i think

how any punter in his right mind could be offended that a wg refused to owo his penis if it had problems, simply because th wg didnt have the words "at discretion" written on her site/profile

its a fairly simple concept right there

now, whether a girl would simply cover it up and proceed for the money - thats another matter - but would be wrong imo

I require OWO and as i know i am clean i am not bothered if the lady has it as a discretionary services as long as when i speak to her to arrange the punt she confirms if you are clean then it will be on offer.

Once at the punt i always confirm services again before i hand the money over. OW is of absolutely no interest to me.

OWO being on offer is not the dealmaker, offering OWO along with DFK and the lady having a good or better attitude is what i require.;)

I didn't used to mind either way but these days OWO, DFK and RO are a must have feature and a deal-closer.

I'm with Smiths on the confirmation of services before money exchanges hands idea too. All done in a polite and friendly manner of course.

OW is just so last season.:confused:

without everytime

everytime everytime everytime

lifes too short not to..

I didn't used to mind either way but these days OWO, DFK and RO are a must have feature and a deal-closer.

I'm with Smiths on the confirmation of services before money exchanges hands idea too. All done in a polite and friendly manner of course.

Ideally, I like both OWO & DFK. Less ideally but still acceptable is either OWO or DFK. If I get neither then I feel as if I've been mugged. ;)

Ideally, I like both OWO & DFK. Less ideally but still acceptable is either OWO or DFK. If I get neither then I feel as if I've been mugged. ;)

I am off if DFK is not actually on offer whether i have paid or not, i would rather have a thomas tank at home than punt without it.:confused:;)

I am off if DFK is not actually on offer whether i have paid or not, i would rather have a thomas tank at home than punt without it.:confused:;)

Yes, DFK is my second favourite service - BJ is first. I think I only had one punt last year without DFK but that was still entertaining for other reasons. If it wasn't on offer, I wouldn't walk - perhaps I'm too easy-going ;)

Unfortuntely i have been ripped off on a small number of ocassions when the lady has agreed the services, taken my money, stashed it and returned saying she has bad gums so cant actually do the DFK or OWO agreed just before i gave her my money. In these circumstances i walk and chalk it down to experience but i often wonder what might happen if she tries this on a punter who isnt prepared to chalk it down to experience.;)

Unfortuntely i have been ripped off on a small number of ocassions when the lady has agreed the services, taken my money, stashed it and returned saying she has bad gums so cant actually do the DFK or OWO agreed just before i gave her my money. In these circumstances i walk and chalk it down to experience but i often wonder what might happen if she tries this on a punter who isnt prepared to chalk it down to experience.;)

Yes, I often think that too. There are some violent men out there. These girls are playing a dangerous game. :confused:

OWO every time, have yet to enjoy it with. If by chance I do have a punt where OWO is not on offer (very rare) then I just ask to skip it.

Have yet to have a positive test so wont stop booking with WG's that do it.

Not bothered about CIM I can live without that no problem.

On the very rare occasion I have booked a lass that does not offer it its been because of other factors IE ridiculously good looking or really really good FR's along the lines of being really good at DFK or whatever.

if you suspect theres something wrong with a penis and simply cover it up - not only are you not letting the punter know there's a problem (if he is oblivious) you are simply passing that problem on to the next wg he visits

Agreed. I never can understand term "at discretion" on websites. As Wanderlust said above all services are should be asumed at discretion, so why state the obvious.

The excuse is, that OWO not provided because client have some hygienic issues, does not wash. (pun intended). Chucking him in the bath, and giving him proper thoroughly rubbing with a sponge and hands should eliminate problem. (at least in most cases). To simply cover it with a condom-not a solution.

As for the penis showing the signs of some disease (even if its not STD), this occurrence are rare...then surely any contact should be refused and advised to him accordingly.

The excuse is, that OWO not provided because client have some hygienic issues, does not wash. (pun intended). Chuck him in the bath, and giving him proper thoroughly rubbing with a sponge and hands should eliminate problem. (at least in most cases). To simply cover it with a condom-not a solution.

This would encourage me to turn up dirty :confused: