Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WykeTyke

Warning Signs

12 posts in this topic

why dont we have signs like that in the UK for WGs who are 'OK' under the new law

it would save a lot of public money

Lol,thats so funny. Never would i have imagined that there would be signs up somewhere virtually saying "beware the prostitute". I have to say though,nice free advertising.:)

Some warning signs about prostitution. :)

I saw these signs when travelling, I think in Tuscany, where they gave warnings before a stretch of road where the girls would stand waiting to be picked up. It was local notorious stretch of road but seemed to be legal.

I love this B)! Thanks for posting it.

Do you think there is any truth to the rumour that Sheffield Council are thinking of displaying these signs outside a certain hotel recently frequented by the unluckiest punter of all time :D.

Perhaps the hotels can put that sign on the "do not disturb" notice that you hang outside your hotel door :D;)

Perhaps the hotels can put that sign on the "do not disturb" notice that you hang outside your hotel door :);)

Good idea. The Hoxton Hotel might be tempted to adopt it :). It offers day rate rooms for £19 in central london :D (which are regularly used for meeting girls of the working variety - and others I don't doubt) and already has a wicked line in Do Not Disturb signs (see the picture third from last in the gallery for a good example).

Good idea. The Hoxton Hotel might be tempted to adopt it :). It offers day rate rooms for £19 in central london :D (which are regularly used for meeting girls of the working variety - and others I don't doubt) and already has a wicked line in Do Not Disturb signs (see the picture third from last in the gallery for a good example).

Oh wonderful--- look at the pair on image 58 (9th row, second in). The look on his face is astonishing. Has the more confident-looking lady across the corridor just told him that she charges by the hour?

Oh wonderful--- look at the pair on image 58 (9th row, second in). The look on his face is astonishing. Has the more confident-looking lady across the corridor just told him that she charges by the hour?

I think she is just telling him how big he needs to be. :D