Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiggy 7

Bouquets!

8 posts in this topic

We're only two days into the 'brave new world of punting' and it may be a bit premature, but I would personally like to thank those of you with legal backgrounds and some understanding of the new legislation, and all its ramifications, for trying make sense of it for the rest of us. We are living in 'interesting times'. Obviously, the ink is barely dry on the legislation and the courts will be called upon to determine how things ultimately will play out but your ongoing efforts to keep us informed are much appreciated. I am referring (among others) to Dancer, Silverado and Wanderlust, with assists to SaSfan, Punter992005 and Avalanche, so far, and am sure others will emerge as this saga unfolds. The British media seems to have fallen at the first hurdle on this one and the BBC seems to have modified its mission as one to misinform. Bouquets to all of you.:)

I would like to echo this and applaud from a far these heroes of this forum

They bring calm and reasoning into a worrying scenario

Long may they offer support and factual information

Bravo

It would be good to know those down in Englandshire will be happy to support us oop North in Scotland when we have to fight our battle. :)

Yes indeed. Many thanks to them for their helpful (and often patient) explanations.

Amen to that! Feel the love brothers, for those that are posting the truth for all to read against a back drop of agenda driven mis-information put out by the so-called authorities and their enforcers.

We're only two days into the 'brave new world of punting' and it may be a bit premature, but I would personally like to thank those of you with legal backgrounds and some understanding of the new legislation, and all its ramifications, for trying make sense of it for the rest of us. We are living in 'interesting times'. Obviously, the ink is barely dry on the legislation and the courts will be called upon to determine how things ultimately will play out but your ongoing efforts to keep us informed are much appreciated. I am referring (among others) to Dancer, Silverado and Wanderlust, with assists to SaSfan, Punter992005 and Avalanche, so far, and am sure others will emerge as this saga unfolds. The British media seems to have fallen at the first hurdle on this one and the BBC seems to have modified its mission as one to misinform. Bouquets to all of you.:D

Well said Tiggy and i wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments. Thanks to all that have helped me make some sense of this madness.:)

Great post Tiggy and I wholeheartedly agree, keep up the good work guys. :mad: