Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brummyboy2008

Does anyone else experience this?

8 posts in this topic

Whilst experiencing a particularly strong orgasm with my favourite WG in doggy position recently, my thrusting became involuntary, like a reflex action. I have experienced this phenomenon probably less than 10 times in nearly 50 years of sexual activity. Has anyone else experienced this? Or perhaps others experience it all the time? Does anyone know how to make it happen?

Whilst experiencing a particularly strong orgasm with my favourite WG in doggy position recently, my thrusting became involuntary, like a reflex action. I have experienced this phenomenon probably less than 10 times in nearly 50 years of sexual activity. Has anyone else experienced this? Or perhaps others experience it all the time? Does anyone know how to make it happen?

Well, erm I don't thrust so to speak. But if you're talking orgasms - my body most certainly does it own involuntary thing I have little control over, going into & during an orgasm.

Well, erm I don't thrust so to speak. But if you're talking orgasms - my body most certainly does it own involuntary thing I have little control over, going into & during an orgasm.

No . I love sex and everything associated with it but the heavens have never opened for me nor have I ever had control loss or an out of body experience. Must be missing out !:)

Justagirl , you seem to be an authority on people --- how would you explain this one ? :D

No . I love sex and everything associated with it but the heavens have never opened for me nor have I ever had control loss or an out of body experience. Must be missing out !:)

Justagirl , you seem to be an authority on people --- how would you explain this one ? :D

During an orgasm I often feel like I am in someone else's body:D

Years ago, when i was very young, it felt like I was a boy trapped in a woman's body....but then i was born and everything seemed to sort itself out.:)

sorry, that should have been a :D at the end!

The only totally out of control experiences I have had were when with a dom lady who had a set up th render me completely immobile. Not the loose or elastic situation that most women seem to use for tie & tease but absolutely in unable to move. Also gagged so tat I could only grunt.

An amazing sensation!

I've felt the need to kind of flex my penis after a particularly powerful orgasm, to squeeze out the last few drops! There's been a few times when we've just been holding each other afterwards and my cock has been twitching & jerking inside the girl - "orgasm aftershocks" ... :mad:

There's a few things you do can to heighten the feelings at ejaculation (Kegel exercises being one - there have been other threads mentioning these) but sex being what it is, it's not a guarantee you're going to have that intensity of feeling every time. It needs that bit of special stimulation to really crank things up to eleven - but that's going to be different for everybody!

Sometimes it's the smallest of things. I was having sex with a regular WG, it had been a longish session and we'd worked our way through a few positions, now time was nearly up & I needed to come. She was on her back, holding her legs apart, with me on top, pumping hard to bring myself off. Just as I got there, at the point of no return, I told her, "I'm coming", and as I did she looked me straight in the eyes. Bang! I don't know what it was about that look but it was really horny & I just exploded inside her, yelling with pleasure and grinding my crotch into hers. Straightaway she then made it even better by wrapping her legs around me and squeezing me with her pussy - I could feel the pulsing in that bit just behind my balls as I continued to shoot my cum into her, just fantastic. Afterwards, she laughed and said, "I think you liked that!" and I could only grunt in reply. We had a bit more of a cuddle and a chat, then I pulled out of her so we could get cleaned up. Good job condoms are strong, as I'd given this one a real working over and then properly filled it with semen - all the teat and some. I'm sure that & the fantastic orgasm were down more to her attitude than my preparation, I wasn't like I hadn't had sex in weeks.

If only it were like that everytime - but I guess that's what make sex fascinating!

Edited by thickone
Typo

I used to suffer with involuntry thrusting too.

However mine used to have a 3-6 hour delay on it so it caused me a few problems when -

1. Cuddling my nan whilst saying farewell.

2. Having my inside leg measurement taken.

3. Being a pallbearer

4. Addressing a judge at the Old Bailey

5. On a packed tube train.

6. Addressing my daughters Brownies on erecting a tent.