Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
workinallweek

India and Dubia

5 posts in this topic

hi

got about 8 months to plan some punting in the above countries.

Will be going with an Indian guy who is keen for his first punt .

Whats the legal situation

Whats the norm nationalities of the girls

What services are the norm

Whats the cost compared to the UK

Cheers

Well India and Dubai are totally different places, from what I've herd on India, the punting Is either overpriced over rated, or the bottom of the rung slumbs brothels. Dubai has many hookers from all over the world, from as far as China, former Soviet Union, Iran, Morocco, Africa etc. I wonder If the local women are now selling their pussies now that the economy has gone pear shapped In Dubai. :mad:

You should read the sex forums like WSG or ISG for the best recent Info.

Well India and Dubai are totally different places, from what I've herd on India, the punting Is either overpriced over rated, or the bottom of the rung slumbs brothels. Dubai has many hookers from all over the world, from as far as China, former Soviet Union, Iran, Morocco, Africa etc. I wonder If the local women are now selling their pussies now that the economy has gone pear shapped In Dubai. :mad:

You should read the sex forums like WSG or ISG for the best recent Info.

Yup ISG has heaps of info etc. You pay more for Russians / Eastern Europeans. Indian and Lebanese if you can find them are very pricey and not normally worth it.

You just gotta be careful out here; dont pick up a a WG and start any PDA; and the LE are definately on the prowl. still a great place to have fun

The Economy is not as bad as the Press make out. Yes its been hit and was on cloud 9 but then which economy aprat from India and China was not on cloud 9.

As for local women seliing pussy; i dont think that will ever be the case.

India is definitely not a country to punt as all the good service providers are living in other countries like the UK. Remove this out of your list if you love money...

India is definitely not a country to punt as all the good service providers are living in other countries like the UK. Remove this out of your list if you love money...

Where are all these Indian hookers to be found In UK? :o