Greeng

Spangles - Nottingham

23 posts in this topic

Has anyone visited Spangles lately ?? I heard there were a couple of new girls in and wondered if anyone had visited and had any comments or recommendations ??

2 girls joined about a year ago - they're the newest. One of them used to work as Tammy at Directors Lodge. I think all the girls at Spangles are good. They all make the effort to make themselves look nice.

ive been spangles a few times, it is a pretty nice place shame about the size of the rooms :o, ladies are attractive and very polite i do like this place!

Which of the staff offer the best service here not been for at least 3 years and saw anna last

Difficult one to answer. One of the reasons I like Spangles is that they ask me who I'd like to see for the massage. I don't get that at some places.

Hey, thought I'd bump up this one.

Back in the area in a few weeks and thinking of giving the place a visit. I used to be a regular and I wondered what standards were like these days as I haven't visited for about 6 months.

Who are the best ladies to see these days, which days are best, any recommendations gentlemen? Last time I went Angie blew my...mind. However, I have had a few shockers tover the years - I remember a couple of fear-inducing beer bellied middle aged blondes only too well (shudders)! :confused:

PMs welcome.

MB

Thank you, I am underwhelmed by the responses my 'bump' has created. Seismic waves.

Any info gents? Back in Notts next week...

MB

I still think the best ladies too see at Spangles are Lisa and Angie but I haven't visited for a couple of months so don't really know who is working there these days. Anna and Hayley used to be my favourites but not seen or heard of these two now for about eighteen months

MB - let us know how you get on and who you see when you next visit

Well.

Was in Nottingham recently and went for a nostalgic trip to Spangles. God, this place has either gone seriously downhill or I went on the muthafucka of off days. Firstly, there were some very dodgy geezers hanging around the carpark booming music from a tinted window pimpmobile. Subtle it wasn't. I decided to leave my car round the corner, go for a coffee and came back in 20 minutes when The Idiot Squad had vacated the premises.

the bell was broken so I knocked and the door was answered by an unsmiling Geordie in a purple tracksuit. Good start. I stated that I'd like a massage and she sent me straight upstairs, no shower offered. I was then told to go into a room and was left there for about 10 minutes waiting for the female version of Alan Shearer to return. Unfriendly Al came back in wearing her bra and pants now. Better. She massaged me thoroughly but very mechanically, 2 mins of tits accross the back, a few more massaging the bum, and did not encourage touching. I resigned myself to a shitter than average punt. Al asked me to turn over and started to do my front when there was a knock at the door.

My masseuse was up and away before I could say anything and was gone for about 5 minutes. When she returned she said, "Sorry about that. The punter next door had a request for you, but you won't want to know. "

Alarm bells rang as I asked what the request was.

"To be sucked off by another bloke while we watched. He said it's his fantasy. I said we didn't do that kind of thing and that you wouldn't be interested.

"You're right."

"Weird 'eh?"

The massage continued in a strange manner afterwards as I just wanted to leave. I asked for a blow job (and not from him next door either!), came and left. No shower again or sign of the fantasist. I really don't know what I would have said if we had met!

This parlour used to be a cheap and cheerful gem, friendly girls of all ages and I've had some magnificent sessions with Angie (sexy and filthy enhanced boobs to die for) who always goes a bit extra with her snogging and sucking, Big Lisa who can ride for England, mature Kerry who was as dirty as they come and with whom I once enjoyed a Xmas special joined by the boss, Sarah, (sexy fortysomething lithe toned body) a licking, sucking, fisting and cum extravaganza which cost next to nowt.

Sadly, these days seem to be over. RIP Spangles?

Edited by monkeyballs
ambiguous language

the bell was broken so I knocked and the door was answered by an unsmiling Geordie in a purple tracksuit.

mmm I like purple. She's actually really lovely.

Btw Angie and Lisa still work at Spangles.

mmm I like purple. She's actually really lovely.

Btw Angie and Lisa still work at Spangles.

It would appear that Angie has now left - only four girls working at the moment - Lisa (thankfully) Maria, Ellie ? and 1 another but can't remember her name at the moment

just been to Spangles first time on friday then twice on saturday.

easy and private entrance at rear of building.

all 3 ladies warm,friendly and welcoming,and all VERY gifted at what they do,HIGHLY recommended by a very satisfied customer.

Phil

hope your birthday was a good night out and you enjoyed the chocolates and i,probably like most men,like fishnets...

I think Angie currently at Enigma, Ripley, could be the Angie ex Spangles, although I've never been to Spangles

I think Angie currently at Enigma, Ripley, could be the Angie ex Spangles, although I've never been to Spangles

Hi, yes going by the pic's on their website it is Angie , not seen her for a few years but had some good times with her at Spangles .

I visited yesterday for the first time in years. Nicely refurbished but the shower is still useless.

Lisa still there and looking great; tanned and curvy. Also a new-ish girl called Mary, in her twenties and very slim (size 6-8).

Very tricky choice as Lisa is loads of fun and proper dirty. Opted for Mary - really good, proper (non flirty) massage while she chatted

away, started to think I'd made the wrong choice. Until she turned me over and we had among the best and most athletic sex I've ever had in a parlour.

Terrific. Spangles definitely worth a visit for either of those two!

Not been for years. They seem to have a new website so, with refurbishment, it looks like things are improving. From website pics Mary looks a stunner - or is the pic not for real?

Not been for years. They seem to have a new website so, with refurbishment, it looks like things are improving. From website pics Mary looks a stunner - or is the pic not for real?

Not sure about Mary pic but she does look good. However Ellie pic is Lisa from Directors Lodge (who have been know to use fake pics)

Does anyone know if Lisa at Spangles allows rimming at all (ie me licking her arse, not the other way round)? Any tips most appreciated!

Has anyone seen Anna at Spangles? (Btw this isn't the same Anna that worked there about 5 years ago.) I chatted to her briefly in the lounge area a few weeks ago, but haven't seen her in the room yet.

Went back a couple of weeks ago to see the foxy Mary. She answered the door, we chatted in lounge with the other lady working that day - I was very explicit that I had come back to see Mary. Went through to the room, waited - in walked the other girl.. already (and impressively) topless and very pushy. Apparantly Mary had a booking although I never saw him.

It's this kind of thing that gave Spangles a bad name in the first place. Very disappointing.

I also see the website has lost its photos and they told me Lisa had left.

Shame all round.

What's it like at Spangles these days? I used to go there 2 or 3 times a week, nowadays I hardly punt at all. Part of me really wants to get back into it, the other part of me thinks fuck it let's stay in and have a beer.

Do we know who is working there these days as thinking of making a journey there tomorrow or maybe at the weekend, see the website has no pictures

I wouldn't make a special trip, personally I don't go any more even though its the nearest place to me. I'd go to CC at Lboro or directors lodge or Sheffield etc instead