A Lord

Glasgow MFF

5 posts in this topic

I have never enjoyed the company of two girls during a punt or indeed at all and now is the time I feel I should partake.

Is two better than one?

Any one got any recommendation for any good dynamic duo's working in the Glasgow area?

Cheers

AL

Im sure you'll have plenty takers for some 3way naughty fun, good luck with your hunt.

Hugs Casey xx

every time I have had it in glasgow it felt a bit "put on" and was more like to 15 min incalls with the girls having a wee 2 min when they hand over the baton.......

what I would like are 2 bisexual girls who were into each other then I joined in

every time I have had it in glasgow it felt a bit "put on" and was more like to 15 min incalls with the girls having a wee 2 min when they hand over the baton.......

what I would like are 2 bisexual girls who were into each other then I joined in

Well that doesn't sound like a good 2girl experience atall, and certainly not like any one i've participated in. Its supposed to be fun and everybody flows with each other.

Your right though its not a real 2girl experience if the girls aern't getting down and dirty too, lol :P

Hugs Casey xx

Personally I've not enjoyed 2 girls as I have found in the past that it is all a bit put on , I'm not saying this is the case for every girl out there, just my experiences!