Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Furyogaijin

Angeles in the Philippines

10 posts in this topic

Our bro Jerboa expressed interest in this venue so here we a go-go :D

Spent a week in this sodom n gomorrah of a town in March. Accessible by bus from Manila (takes 3-4 hours) or you can fly direct to Clark airbase by some of the newer discount airlines, from where it takes 10 minutes by taxi.

Recommended is the excellent Clarkton Hotel, costs around 1500 pesos ($30 US) for standard/deluxe room. The breakfast buffet is cosmic as is the swimming pool. This hotel will pick you up free from the airport if you book in advance which is advised as half the guests at the hotel are German and American pensioners living there permanently.

Angeles exists solely for punting. Clarkton Hotel is in the northern Perimeter area after Korea Town. It has its own go-go bar called Secrets which is very popular. Turn right out of the hotel and the next 2-3 kms is a go-go upon a go-go :o Perimeter road joins Fields Avenue fruther down. In general, the Fields Avenue bars are more upmarket and larger than the Perimeter bars. Also, Perimeter bars are an afternoon scene and tend to peak around 5:00 PM. Recommended are Foxys, Lost In Asia and Honey Kos. Reckon on 1500 pesos barfine, half of which goes to the girl. This is for LT till the following afternoon! Girls also expect a tip of 500. Be warned that some girls will try and bale str8 after you have had your bunk-up, in which case you should refuse a tip.

Carry on walking about 10 minutes and you will see down a small side street on your right Rio and Nifty which is the same operation. This is a BJ bar with a difference. 700 for BBBJ and you can shag them if you want too at no extra cost. You will find a whole row of similar bars opposite the Pacific Breeze hotel further down on Fields starting with the aptly-named Gobbles which are open 24 hours!!! :(

There are so many bars in Fields that it would be a waste of time to recommend anywhere. Basically you have the funky drinking type of a go-go (e.g. Geckos) or the glitzy type (e.g. La Pasha). Beers are cheap, 40 during happy hour in Perimeter up to 95 in Fields. At present an unofficial boycott is taking place of the Dollhouse Group bars (Dollhouse, Atlantis and 5 others) after a Swedish tourist was beaten into a coma by bouncers at the end of last year.

You can get round town by jeepney (7 pesos but watch out for pickety pockets) or motorized trike (agree price first : 70/80 from Fields back to Perimeter/Clarkton).

Compared to Pattyhaha, the pinay girls are far more GFE and speak good English. They tend to be younger and only about 30% are single moms. They are also far less hung up over age and the ole jurasiccos can do really well here. About 20,000 expats live in Angeles, mostly US military pensioners. Bar owners tend to be Aussies who have worked in mines. Angeles is cheaper than anywhere in Thailand but dont expect too much in the way of tasty local or foreign cuisine. The shopping mall is a good place to hang and eat during the day - there is nowhere else :rolleyes:

Note of warning : DO NOT TAKE STREETWALKERS!!! A number of these girls are in league with the police. Typically, a punter takes a girl off the street back to his hotel. She will then receive a phone call from a friend who just happens to be passing by and asks if the friend can use your bathroom. The friend looks about 18 and goes into the bog to take a leak. Seconds later, you get a knock on your door and the police walk in and find a semi-naked girl in your john who turns out to be underage. If you cannot come up with $3000 US to pay them off, you may rot in jail for a year.

Enjoy :D

Good report, when you say you can fly into Clark Airbase, that depends where you are -------for example you can fly from Kuala Lumpur but the choice of routes is very limited.

This is my Angeles report from November 2008, I agree that it is now cheaper than Thailand and the girls do speak far better English, for real quality you need to go to Manila (in my opinion). :D

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12757

Good report, AC Is one place I haven't visited yet, but plan to sooner or later, to see how It compares with Pattaya.

Good report, when you say you can fly into Clark Airbase, that depends where you are -------for example you can fly from Kuala Lumpur but the choice of routes is very limited.

This is my Angeles report from November 2008, I agree that it is now cheaper than Thailand and the girls do speak far better English, for real quality you need to go to Manila (in my opinion). ;)

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12757

Yo Jimmy

Just read your report and appears things have not changed that much since 2008 :)

Angeles is still a shithole and lady drinks still 150 pesos (2 squid odd). I also never intend to return but am glad I went to get the place out of my system as it were :D

Frankly I got bored sitting in a go-go bars which after a while all look the same :o And in some bars like Geckos for example I also found the waitresses far more appealing than the dancers. In one week took only 2 dancers and did 2 BBBJ ST gigs. The resta the time I was too ratassed to get it up :D

A go-go kinda guys will like Angeles. Bar beer kinda guys will not. There is certainly no illusion that you are actually "pulling" a girl here. 90% would go with Fat Mat Eric or Trevor Jurassico if they offered a better r8 than Brad Pitt. Pinay girls in general are the most mercenary I have ever come across in the whole wide world ;) So not my cuppa tea really but have no regrets about a go-going

Yo Jimmy

Just read your report and appears things have not changed that much since 2008 :P

Angeles is still a shithole and lady drinks still 150 pesos (2 squid odd). I also never intend to return but am glad I went to get the place out of my system as it were :P

Frankly I got bored sitting in a go-go bars which after a while all look the same :) And in some bars like Geckos for example I also found the waitresses far more appealing than the dancers. In one week took only 2 dancers and did 2 BBBJ ST gigs. The resta the time I was too ratassed to get it up ;)

A go-go kinda guys will like Angeles. Bar beer kinda guys will not. There is certainly no illusion that you are actually "pulling" a girl here. 90% would go with Fat Mat Eric or Trevor Jurassico if they offered a better r8 than Brad Pitt. Pinay girls in general are the most mercenary I have ever come across in the whole wide world :D So not my cuppa tea really but have no regrets about a go-going

Reading reports on other boards ,it seems rangoon or yangoon Burma ,is the cheapest place in SEA .

have you done it ?????

Reading reports on other boards ,it seems rangoon or yangoon Burma ,is the cheapest place in SEA .

have you done it ?????

Burma is next on my list, for later in the year :P Tried to go in 2008 but their embassy would not grant me a visa as it coincided with the monk troubles ;)

A buddy of mine was there recently and impressed. He reported no hassle from police or army chappies. He said his main problem was lack of English spoken - he recommends learning some basic Burmese b4 you a go-go. Also, food even worse than in the PI :P

-. Also, food even worse than in the PI :)

I am not really bothered about the local food in SEA .I don't normally eat it there anyway . I prefer to try it here in london if i fancy some . .

Cheaper prices for girls ,drinks,hotels ,are the main factors .

Yangoon seems to be the place ,when doing it on a side trip from Bangkok on Air Asia ,or getting a package for a few days .

Now i have to worry about the Red shirts in Bangkok . the same situation last year .

Angeles is a definite must see for pervs like. Spent four days there flying in to Clark from BKK. As everyone says the town is a shithole apart from the gogos and the mall. The mall is decent to wander about during the day loads of american style dinner places, shops and a cinema.

I enjoyed Angeles but took me a day to get myself settled. In Thailand I always go for the freelancer scene. Not particularly because it is cheaper but because I just like the feel of it. Feels like pulling in a club back home.

In AC there is no freelancer scene (that i found in my short trip) so you have to barfine out of gogos. That always seems quite mechanical to me and I don't really like pointing and asking for a girl unless I know she is interested in me. But that's the only way I found to it there.

It is very cheap though. In fields avenue I was paying 1300 baht with no tip in the morning. In 4 days I only took two girls so limited sample size. The first one I tried to tip her in the morning and she refused it. The second girl just left and I didn't really have a chance to tip her.

Both times it was very GFE! Be very, very careful about this because I am ashamed to admit I ended up going bareback once. Was chatting with the two other lads I went with and they admitted to exactly the same! Stupid but you can lose yourself in the passion sometimes.

One of the lads emailed one girl after getting home and got the whole pregnancy story. Turned out, shockingly enough, to be fake.

Best go go bar by far was Club Asia.

Anyway, it's worth it for a few days. Cheap, nice girls, great english speaking, gfe.

Angeles is a definite must see for pervs like. Spent four days there flying in to Clark from BKK. As everyone says the town is a shithole apart from the gogos and the mall. The mall is decent to wander about during the day loads of american style dinner places, shops and a cinema.

I enjoyed Angeles but took me a day to get myself settled. In Thailand I always go for the freelancer scene. Not particularly because it is cheaper but because I just like the feel of it. Feels like pulling in a club back home.

In AC there is no freelancer scene (that i found in my short trip) so you have to barfine out of gogos. That always seems quite mechanical to me and I don't really like pointing and asking for a girl unless I know she is interested in me. But that's the only way I found to it there.

It is very cheap though. In fields avenue I was paying 1300 baht with no tip in the morning. In 4 days I only took two girls so limited sample size. The first one I tried to tip her in the morning and she refused it. The second girl just left and I didn't really have a chance to tip her.

Both times it was very GFE! Be very, very careful about this because I am ashamed to admit I ended up going bareback once. Was chatting with the two other lads I went with and they admitted to exactly the same! Stupid but you can lose yourself in the passion sometimes.

One of the lads emailed one girl after getting home and got the whole pregnancy story. Turned out, shockingly enough, to be fake.

Best go go bar by far was Club Asia.

Anyway, it's worth it for a few days. Cheap, nice girls, great english speaking, gfe.

Sexygod

You said it all man :P

You also do yourself a disservice by referring to your good self as a perv :o

Am impressed that you got away without paying a tip dem gals musta really liked you ;)

Whether you like the place or not, Angeles is a must for anyone who considers themselves an international monger :)