Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotspeedos

Maximise (or minimise)?

6 posts in this topic

Saw an advert from a 'herbal remedy' Maximise! Three inches on your penis length, twice as much cum ... sounds too good to be true (and probably is). Is this the Holy Grail? Don't be shy ... admit you've bought and tried it ... and tell us the secret ... it's everything it says on the tin and MORE!!!!

Saw an advert from a 'herbal remedy' Maximise! Three inches on your penis length, twice as much cum ... sounds too good to be true (and probably is). Is this the Holy Grail? Don't be shy ... admit you've bought and tried it ... and tell us the secret ... it's everything it says on the tin and MORE!!!!

Unless you have a micro penis - sorry if you have and I'm drawing attention to the fact but ... just be happy and enjoy what you have. Us ladies are used to working in/with extremes - :D

My old dad used to say it's not what you haven't got but how you don't use it. He was talking about something else but I apply that philosophy to my bits. I have never measured it since I was about 15.

If there was a pill to increase your dick by 3" everyone would take it and everyone would be back where they started!

I think the only drug that might make your cock bigger is testosterone because estrogen makes it smaller. Anything herbal is a con. If you do want to make it bigger I would imagine the best way would be stretching it day after day enough to cause some minor damage so that when it healed you were a little longer. If you do want to make her eyes pop out, just get a 14" strap-on.

It does indeed work! Simply empty the useless contents down the toilet and superglue the now empty container onto the end of your member. Instant inches.