politeguy

spoilt for choice - it gives me a headache

49 posts in this topic

I've been punting now for many a year probably since before a lot of you were born.

Around ten years ago the independent scene took off and I started to find one or two regulars who I stuck to.

More recently, establishments started to flourish.

Then about 2 years ago---- O.M.G. I discovered H.O.D. Milton Keynes.

At the start of the week I look at the schedule and on each day there will be at least three girls I have been lucky to have spent time with and it's not easy to make a choice. I have my favourites of course. there's Chloe, Natasha, juliet, Petra, Caprice, Beth, Foxxy and Justine.

So that's my problem. Now money is tight I can no longer visit once or twice a week and have to restrict to once or twice a month. How can you decide who when tou have at least 8 favourites, and of course new girls.

I have probably visited H.O.D. about 50 times. 49 have been 10 out of 10 top class experiences, only 1 has dipped down to probably an 8 but that was as much my fault for not making clear exactly what I liked and didn't want to offend her.

In summary. my head hurts. Who is my next ? Win the lottery and take the whole lot on at once is my only safe way out.

Thanks for listening.

Oh honey that sounds like a dilema indeed. Hmmmm mabey you should save and see them all at once :P

.............. no seriously i have no idea how you combat that issue but im surre all of the ladies in question will understrand that in these times most people have had to cut back and that it must well be a hard decision for you especially as you have a few favourites. Is there no way to just rotate through them until you've seen all your faves and then start all over again, lol.... I bet some people wish they had the same problem. You lucky man you.

Hugs Casey xx

Tell me about it. Ive been visiting since 2007. And just when ive almost seen everyone on my to see list, another couple of new girls join or returning girls pop up. My too see list gets longer not shorter.

Luckily it isnt hitting my wallet too much.

But theres the dilema of seeing my regular for a few hours, or a girl Ive seen before and had a great time (want to try and see Beth again) , or see someone I havent seen before. (Just incase they dont appear on the schedule again)

I've just made two bookings for the end of this week. And I visited on Tuesday too... Ah to live in MK.. :P

There's not enough choice now..ever since this new law came in, I'm not going to (knowingly) visit parlours or any establishment where more than 1 girl is working.

Pretty much kills alot of options.

There's not enough choice now..ever since this new law came in, I'm not going to (knowingly) visit parlours or any establishment where more than 1 girl is working.

Pretty much kills alot of options.

And don't forget it actually pretty much needs to be the girl's residence (or a hotel). If one girl works there the one day and the next day another - it's still classed as a brothel.

What about the multitude of indies? :P

HOD does seem to have alot of beautiful ladies. i can understand you having a headache. my advice would be to just look at the site the day before you want to punt

bye

And don't forget it actually pretty much needs to be the girl's residence (or a hotel). If one girl works there the one day and the next day another - it's still classed as a brothel.

Not aware of it being an offensive to walk into a brothel, unless you care to enlighten us ?

I am guessing you're an independant working from your own home?

Not aware of it being an offensive to walk into a brothel, unless you care to enlighten us ?

I am guessing you're an independant working from your own home?

Of course it's not an offence. But those places are far more targeted / watched for illegal activity than a single girl on her own in a private residence.

Can't say I've heard of many/any raids on the latter.

New Law! New Law! New Law!

Law was alway there. Do you think that before 1st april it was legal to force a girl to work as a prostitute? No way. Only thing in the new law is that the Punter too is now a partner to crime in which girl is forced to work as a prostitute.

Only issue here is that who will prove the girl is forced or not? Only after the case is in courts and judge will judge. New law does not provide for girls statement that she is working in freewill. So now under the new law once a place is raided police can assume all girls are forced to work till they will appear in court before a judge and state that were working free will. This may take 1-2 days. Till then atleast punters wife and kids know you are behind bars or pay up fine or caution and leave without your wife getting a call.

Law was alway there. Do you think that before 1st april it was legal to force a girl to work as a prostitute?

Don't be silly. The noose is just become far far tighter. And the risks of being caught in such a raid, far higher. Not rocket science.

Don't be silly. The noose is just become far far tighter. And the risks of being caught in such a raid, far higher. Not rocket science.

Read my post further baby, thats what i say too!!

Read my post further baby, thats what i say too!!

Don't ever call me baby.

Don't ever call me baby.

sorry girl. can't edit the post though.

Don't ever call me baby.

No one puts Baby in the shade :P

In summary. my head hurts. Who is my next ? Win the lottery and take the whole lot on at once is my only safe way out.

Thanks for listening.

It's a biggie but I may have the solution - I've a spare 'Bingo' toy I'm more than happy to post off to you (it was bought as a reserve for our must have, festive Christmas Day game of bingo, which usually ends up in a massive fall-out but it's hilarious watching the winners and losers) - you could put the initials of the girls on to the balls, let the machine spin and the first one that pops out is the girl you'll go for. Totally random and you're a winner everytime. :P

No one puts Baby in the shade :P

That's not even smartass - but you were clearly trying to be clever there. Null point :P

That's not even smartass - but you were clearly trying to be clever there. Null point :P

Not at all, I was taking the piss out of your little hissy fit :P

Not at all, I was taking the piss out of yoru little hissy fit :P

As I said...:P

Of course it's not an offence. But those places are far more targeted / watched for illegal activity than a single girl on her own in a private residence.

Can't say I've heard of many/any raids on the latter.

Just a girl.

I spent 11 years as a police officer, 2 of which in the vice squad in Luton.

We dealt with several girls who were pimped (I use that term to cover all the parts on the new law). Some of these girls were English some of them foreign, what they all had in common was that they were being made to work against their will. However on the surface they all appeared to be indies, their pimps could hide in the shadows whilst having total control on their premises, pricing, hours of work, advertising, rotation of 'new' girls in flat etc etc. Something that would not always be possible with an agency girl unless they were running said agency. I appreciate this does happen and it is perhaps agencies run by such characters which the police will already have intelligence on that will fall foul of the new laws

The reason the police action was not reported on was because it was one girl in a flat. 'Girl Helps Police in Enquiry' is not a big newspaper seller but believe me, individual girls are dealt with more often by vice squads and the police in general as 'victims' it's just not news worthy.

Your point of view, which you are entitled to in my opinion lacks evidence and is obvious scare mongering. However what I have stated above is the working practices of the police and is fact.

With the laws on prostitution changing and all of us being guilty of not having a real clue what it means

I spent 11 years as a police officer, 2 of which in the vice squad in Luton.

Yesterday you said you didn't have a clue and today you're an expert :P

Thanks for all your comments guys and gals. Particularly like the bingo machine idea Melanieabz.

Although it is a dilema in practice though, all the girls are different or unique in one way another abd generally the mood I,m in (playful/serious/horney/depressed etc) will often point me to the correct medicine.

Still better than no choice in a punting desert.

Thanks All

politeguy

Yesterday you said you didn't have a clue and today you're an expert :P

My wife Mrs Divine was not in the police for 11 years. Hope that helps with your confusion or does it make you more confused ?

She typed that yesterday as it's a company account, DivineMK. I was not at home yesterday. I never said I was an expert, however I do have knowledge of the working practices of a police force.

My wife Mrs Divine was not in the police for 11 years. Hope that helps with your confusion or does it make you more confused ?

She typed that yesterday as it's a company account, DivineMK. I was not at home yesterday. I never said I was an expert, however I do have knowledge of the working practices of a police force.

Do you not talk to each other then?

Do you not talk to each other then?

When we have to but I don't think this forum is for marriage guidance. Is it ?

When we have to

Lol, I love the honesty in that post :P