ladyofthemansion

John Blandford

7 posts in this topic

John Blandford is a well known solicitor for defending people accused of running a brothel. Perhaps with the current laws this may be a good time to make people aware of him.

I could not have done without him 2 years ago. Am happy to PM anybody on here who wants his details.

Has anybody else on here met this intelligent man? He is such a character as well.

Yes in the current climate where the indications are that the police are going to make more of the law than is there , and possibly abuse their position , it would be usefull to have a list of punting friendly lawyers ( I wouldnt like to go to my family or business lawyer ). I for one will not accept a caution and will sue for wrongfull arrest.

PM me pls:)

im pretty sure i few guys that are planning to go soho in the future will need this mans number. After seeing a man get arrested today in soho for visiting a walkup im sure this solicitor will welcome all the business he receives

After seeing a man get arrested today in soho for visiting a walkup im sure

If the police did so on the basis of the new law, the law could actually be quite a result for HH as it could be used to close down walk ups / parours etc.

Parlours days must be numbered as with this new legislation giving the police potential to prosecute the punter, and existing legislation allowing them to prosecute the owners of the brothel, those running the brothel and the maids, a raid is potentially productive for the police. And the reality is, if parlours are raided, they generally close down.

Main reason for parlour getting closed after being raided is that all punters start to avoid it thinking it could be raided again. So it is low business that leads to the closure. Owners go to new premises and begin new parlour mostly with same girls and clients.

Made his name in Croydon didn't he. I worked for his firm very briefly. He was always in the local paper.