Autumn Temptation

Hair colour

69 posts in this topic

Does it matter?

Do you pick a girl based on her hair colour?

Would it bother you if your regular changed her hair ?

Just curious.

Not bothered, as long as it's not red.

Any colour but grey for me. I like it long too.

Does it matter?

Just curious.

Which hair color?:)

As a general rule I prefer brunettes, but I seem to have met mostly (very nice) blondes recently. I'm attracted to redheads, but their profiles usually containing off-putting self-descriptions like 'firey'.

Does it matter?

Just curious.

It makes no difference to me whatsoever as i see it as limiting my options, but i know many punters who only like blondes or whatever, the ladies attitude, services and overall physical looks including size are infinity more important to me.:);)

I've got dark hair but I have changed colour a few times over the years, sometimes a change is as good as a rest. Some clients did not like the change ie when I went Blonde others loved it. You can't please everyone so I just please myself.

Does it matter?

Just curious.

Yes hair matters a lot. Mostly , I will have an open mind as to hair color when I am looking to make a booking but when I have done my browsing , checked her photos and have made the decision to see a girl then thats the girl I want to see. So if the girl's photos show her to have long, wavy , blonde hair then I dont want to open the door to a girl with a short, straight , brunette hairdo. The shape, condition and colour of hair can have a dramatic affect on the lady's appearance.

The positioned is even worse where I actually decide first that I want to book say a blonde, do my reaseach, make the choice and the lady turns up with dark hair. Its disrespectful to the client and given the ease of technology around these days there should be no difficulty in the client being made aware of the change in advance of the booking and he can then make his decision.

Lets not beat around the bush here, looks are important for most punters and IMO hair can be one of the most physically attractive attributes of a lady.

Now I know some ladies here believe that its fine to attend a booking with a client and have a completely different hair style and colour to that advertised on their profile, without any notice to the client. Well its your choice of course but please put the guy on notice that you may turn up looking very different to the image on your profile -- it's just good manners.:)

if i had to choose i would say brunettes. but if a girl is fit, it doesnt really matter what colour her hair is :)

I've got dark hair but I have changed colour a few times over the years, sometimes a change is as good as a rest. Some clients did not like the change ie when I went Blonde others loved it. You can't please everyone so I just please myself.

Thats fine Olivia you should change your hair colour as often as you want but thats not the point. You are a particularly good example of what I talked about in my previous post. I posted one of your photos in the ' sexiest photo...' thread [ one wearing the red basque ? lingerie ]-- its the business and your blonde wavy/curly hair is an intregal part of the attraction of that photo --- its a powerfull combination and would be a clincher for me. Now, if you turned up at a booking, without any prior notice, with long straight black hair I would feel somewhat aggrieved and rightly so IMO. Others may not care but I would suggest many would.

[ Of course as a poster here you have made it clear not to expect any specific look but I'm sure you have many clients who dont visit this forum ]

Thats fine Olivia you should change your hair colour as often as you want but thats not the point. You are a particularly good example of what I talked about in my previous post. I posted one of your photos in the ' sexiest photo...' thread [ one wearing the red basque ? lingerie ]-- its the business and your blonde wavy/curly hair is an intregal part of the attraction of that photo --- its a powerfull combination and would be a clincher for me. Now, if you turned up at a booking, without any prior notice, with long straight black hair I would feel somewhat aggrieved and rightly so IMO. Others may not care but I would suggest many would.

[ Of course as a poster here you have made it clear not to expect any specific look but I'm sure you have many clients who dont visit this forum ]

I always mention to Clients new and old if I have changed my hair before the booking. No one has made any objections yet apart from one so I told him to book someone else.

Still to take the plunge (so to speak), but I have a real but unexplained 'thing' for red hair. The redder the better (think Inferno from Gladiators lol).

I always mention to Clients new and old if I have changed my hair before the booking. No one has made any objections yet apart from one so I told him to book someone else.

Thats fair enough then -- and btw I dont doubt that either as I've seen your dark haired photos as well. [ Probably be accused of being sycophantic now . :) ]

Yes hair matters a lot. Mostly , I will have an open mind as to hair color when I am looking to make a booking but when I have done my browsing , checked her photos and have made the decision to see a girl then thats the girl I want to see. So if the girl's photos show her to have long, wavy , blonde hair then I dont want to open the door to a girl with a short, straight , brunette hairdo. The shape, condition and colour of hair can have a dramatic affect on the lady's appearance.

The positioned is even worse where I actually decide first that I want to book say a blonde, do my reaseach, make the choice and the lady turns up with dark hair. Its disrespectful to the client and given the ease of technology around these days there should be no difficulty in the client being made aware of the change in advance of the booking and he can then make his decision.

Lets not beat around the bush here, looks are important for most punters and IMO hair can be one of the most physically attractive attributes of a lady.

Now I know some ladies here believe that its fine to attend a booking with a client and have a completely different hair style and colour to that advertised on their profile, without any notice to the client. Well its your choice of course but please put the guy on notice that you may turn up looking very different to the image on your profile -- it's just good manners.:)

ah sorry should have been clearer, about that...

I meant with obvious foresight, as you know from the other thread I had no objection to feedback, What I wanted to know mostly is if the clients picked a girl for hair colour or if a reg changed her hair clolour would it put you off being her regular, obviously with the forms being observed...

I basically was thinking about changing mine, and rather than have this thread be a 'not don't tammy' or 'yes do tammy' I thought I would ask in a more subtle way... LOL too subtle it would seem hehe.

I was thinking going from red to blonde... and was debating what would happen in terms of regulars and the possibility of work either increasing or decreasing.

Obviously I would have new pictures etc done to show that I would be blonde. And all of my Websites and Adverts would be updated to reflect this...

But I did wonder...

for years 90% of my punts were with slim blondes,i then saw some more curvy blondes,and then as long as the ladies were busty hair colour didn't matter so much.more recently i have taken to seeing redheads but if either of them were to become blonde that wouldn't be a problem as long as the services offered remained the same;)

No preference as long as she's shaved.

I love redheads, always have, probably always will. I have often used it as a keyword when searching, but never booked solely on that criteria. Although, they seem so few and far between. Regardless of colour, I do love a good long wavy mane of hair, its very sexy when its full of life and body.

Hair is one of the things that gets my attention on a website, along with a smile.

Different hair colours suit different people e.g. Chinese with blonde hair just don't look right.

Borrow a blonde wig, get some photos taken, get them posted, and we can tell you if it looks better or worse. Take a poll.

But, if the hair colour suit her, a redhead with long hair is very very sexy.

Red please, but they're next to impossible to find! Thought I had found a stunner in Brum called Faye on an agency site but when I got a chance to see her, she had quit.

Does it matter?

Just curious.

All other things being equal blonds would be my first choice; however most of my regulars over the years have been brunettes and thinking very hard I have seen I think only one redhead.

As for unannounced colour changes it happened to me with the beautiful Chantelle at GFE Sheffield who I saw as a brunette as were her pictures on the website.

On a further visit of mine to this establishment, when she came to say hello in the lounge I did not recognise her until she said hello RM how are you? She had gone blond (which suited me!). The services were still spot on and I mentioned the hair colour change in a field report I subsequently did on her, and we had such a good laugh about me not recognising her that it added to the punt.:D

Incidentally the web pictures have now been updated to her blond look and she was just as good in the room either colour.:)

One of a number of things that influence who I choose. We all have our preferences.

Pretty irrelevant to me.

An ability to speak English would be far more important.

ah sorry should have been clearer, about that...

I meant with obvious foresight, as you know from the other thread I had no objection to feedback, What I wanted to know mostly is if the clients picked a girl for hair colour or if a reg changed her hair clolour would it put you off being her regular, obviously with the forms being observed...

I basically was thinking about changing mine, and rather than have this thread be a 'not don't tammy' or 'yes do tammy' I thought I would ask in a more subtle way... LOL too subtle it would seem hehe.

I was thinking going from red to blonde... and was debating what would happen in terms of regulars and the possibility of work either increasing or decreasing.

Obviously I would have new pictures etc done to show that I would be blonde. And all of my Websites and Adverts would be updated to reflect this...

But I did wonder...

The most important thing to keep in mind is to keep all your info up to date and clients informed. So the 'should Tammy, shouldn't Tammy' is probably the best approach.

Perhaps you should have done a poll, now that it's out in the open.

A bit of a mix for me ; sometimes I would look specifically for a particular hair colour (in fairness, normally red :D) but other times not. I imagine that red hair is a bit of a niche, which probably brings in as many customers than it dissuades because they're looking for either blonde or brunette. My only thought is that red hair possibly helps someone stand out from the crowd ? (Well, it appears that there is a crowd in MK !)

As an aside, the thought that you might change your hair colour will perhaps persuade me to haul my lazy ass down to MK before you do :). The thing with hair colour is that it goes through all aspects of your life (i.e working and not), so personally I'd do what I wanted and probably just live with any work consequences (if I was you, which I'm clearly not).

One of my regular ladies recently changed her hair style from blonde back to it's more natural colour. She looks far better with the natural look, and it was a lovely surprise when I saw she had had it done.

Personally, I don't have a particular favourite colour, it's how it looks on the lady herself that's more important.