Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
northstar

Punting with a bandage ...

9 posts in this topic

... title says it all really ! Would you do it ?

Basically the background is that I managed to trip over and badly gash my knee - so it's had a dressing put on it a bandage put on it which is sealed and waterproof.

There's no risk to any young lady in question, as there is no leakage from the dressing (although there is some visible difference in colour on the top bandage) and in any case - there will be a more intimate exchange of bodily fluids during the encounter any way.

Despite this I can understand that some young ladies might be concerned seeing the dressing, and was therefore wondering what my fellow punters in arms would do if they were in a similar situation ?

P.S. I would obviously tell the agency/young lady in question BEFORE the visit to make sure she/they were OK with the visit, but was more wondering about the situation from a "consumer" perspective - as in "what if" ?

... title says it all really ! Would you do it ?

Some punters wear knickers and hold-ups, so I don't think a bandage will cause too much consternation.

No need to tell her, when you turn up and slip your trousers off just say something like "Excuse the bandage, I fell over and hurt my knee when pissed" or something similar.

Only the most paranoid girl would worry.

P.S. I would obviously tell the agency/young lady in question BEFORE the visit to make sure she/they were OK with the visit, but was more wondering about the situation from a "consumer" perspective - as in "what if" ?

If your worried about it coming off you could just put on a knee bandage or a knee support from a sport shop.

I've punted with a pot on my leg.

That said it was with a girl I'd seen before and did tell her beforehand. She had no problem with it.

........ it probably depends on how long it will take to heal. I might postpone if it will be healed very soon but, the way you describe the injury, that might take some time.

As long as willy isn't bandaged I don't foresee a problem :P

lol - thanks for the feedback ... a visit will be scheduled very soon me thinks ! :P