Guest Interested

Girl fucks off for half an hour in the middle of a punt to order a pizza...

228 posts in this topic

There is an allegation on the Sensual Massage forum that a girl fucked off for half an hour in the middle of a punt to order a pizza and then came back to carry on the punt. Has anyone else had a big interruption in the middle of a punt for any bizarre reasons?

There is an allegation on the Sensual Massage forum that a girl fucked off for half an hour in the middle of a punt to order a pizza and then came back to carry on the punt. Has anyone else had a big interruption in the middle of a punt for any bizarre reasons?

Interested, don't you get a backache carrying that bloody great spoon around all the time?

Honestly I probably wouldn't hang around and call it day, even if I was told about it. Would she eat the pizza whilst commencing the punt. Surley this was made up ????

Honestly I probably wouldn't hang around and call it day, even if I was told about it. Would she eat the pizza whilst commencing the punt. Surley this was made up ????

Maybe it was a spicey pizza and she likes cumin-in-mouth! :P

Did she offer to share the pizza?? :P;)

Maybe the pizza delivery man said he would come in a Jiffy.

OMG,if thats true its highly unproffesional to say the least.jeez.And what makes it so much worse is that the guy didnt even get a bit of pizza,now that is just unfair.lol.xxx

Never to that degree. Worst I've had is someone answering texts.

The most annoying thing I find regularly is when the WG exits the room for 5 minutes at the start of a massage parlour punt. I assume they go to sort out money but I've had some head off for ten minutes.

but I've had some head off for ten minutes.

I imagine that was for a delivery rather than a takeaway.

OMG,if thats true its highly unproffesional to say the least.jeez.And what makes it so much worse is that the guy didnt even get a bit of pizza,now that is just unfair.lol.xxx

That takes some topping.

did you get a slice?

That takes some topping.

* Groan *

That's extra cheesy.

What kind of pizza was it?

It now seems in order to avoid the new changes in the law, HoD are now operating as a buffet.

All you can eat in one hour (mmmmmmmm......pussy)

You can have a pizza Crystal, followed by a pizza Natasha, at Ego massage.

Interested, don't you get a backache carrying that bloody great spoon around all the time?

:D I'm sure as a punter Interested can try this himself order a four seasons and ensure the clocks are put forward. ;)

It now seems in order to avoid the new changes in the law, HoD are now operating as a buffet.

Wouldnt it be more fun to have a natasha and crystal sandwich,lol

That's the main course, what's for dessert?

Chocolate Eclair anyone...

I once asked a client if he minded if I nipped to the loo in the middle of a 2 hr appointment and he asked me why I didn't think of going before the appointment and could I not wait.

I have had to leave clients high and dry literally twice. One occasion my daughter wrote her car off and the other my dad turned up for a cup of tea. On both occasions I think it was clear I was not lying as the maid barged in the room mid appointment to inform me and then the client watched as I almost fainted from shock and yes I did give them their money back.

We did have a girl false asleep mid cowgirl with a client. He was not happy funnily enough !

That's the main course, what's for dessert?

Chocolate Eclair anyone...

my favourite dessert,how did you guess;)

We did have a girl false asleep mid cowgirl with a client. He was not happy funnily enough !

Lol, that is funny.lol.

I did once fall asleep on a client when i was lying on his living room floor with him giving me oral,but it was the end of a long night ,eeeek.x

Lol, that is funny.lol.

I did once fall asleep on a client when i was lying on his living room floor with him giving me oral,but it was the end of a long night ,eeeek.x

I guess he wasn't doing It proper lol, ;):P;)

my favourite dessert,how did you guess;)

What can I say... I like to brighten the day :D;) Mwah x

I hope she didin't order Garlic Bread LOL ;)

I hope she didin't order Garlic Bread LOL :D

"Garlic bread.....Is taste sensation" ;)