Sexygod

Giving bad feedback when the WG will read it

60 posts in this topic

I spotted an old thread about a WG I have seen where guys are asking for info.

I noticed that the WG in question had posted a few times on the thread and is pretty active online.

Now I wanted to share my experience but, I didn't press the post button, because I felt it would not be that nice for the WG is she was going to read it.

My honest blunt review of seeing her would be something along the lines of :

"Not as attractive as her photos suggest. A bit podgy with droopy tits and kind of spotty skin. Service wise she mostly seemed to lie back and think of England. Seemed a nice enough girl but no real spark and it was one of those punts where you leave feeling skint and depressed. I'd rather have had a wank."

What do you guys do? Post all feedback regardless of the feelings of the WG?

Thats the $64,000 question Isn't It? ;)

Interesting question Sexygod, and glad to see it is not just NIK who is unfortunate enough to have bad experiences!! ;)

I noticed that the WG in question had posted a few times on the thread and is pretty active online.

Now I wanted to share my experience but, I didn't press the post button, because I felt it would not be that nice for the WG is she was going to read it.

"Not as attractive as her photos suggest. A bit podgy with droopy tits and kind of spotty skin. Service wise she mostly seemed to lie back and think of England. Seemed a nice enough girl but no real spark and it was one of those punts where you leave feeling skint and depressed. I'd rather have had a wank."

By the sound of it, you will not be queuing at her door for a repeat, so if that is what you thought, you want to warn others to avoid a repeat performance, or you want her to get her act together, then post it. That is what this website is all about.

Unless she has your contact details !

A bit podgy with droopy tits and kind of spotty skin.

It's a good thing that you've not chosen to narrow it down to any particular wgs here. ;):)

It's not so much that I'm worried that she'll pin the feedback to me it's that I don't want to say anything hurtful especially when I basically think she is unattractive, her online photos are misleading and she is crap in bed. I suppose I could go for the tactful approach. Something like this :

"I was a little bit suprised when I saw her. I found her online photos extremely attractive but in the flesh she didn't quite do it for me. I can see why others find her attractive but I prefer firmer, prettier girls.

Very pleasant demeanour and polite chat from her although unfortunately neither of us seemed to really generate a spark. She certainly went through all the usual you would expect but it was rather passionless.

Overall I wouldn't go back but I imagine it could be very different depending on chemistry."

Personally i give my honest opinion but have only had good or better punts with WGs i know who are board members here, if i had a bad punt where i found the lady unfriendly with no enthusiam or worse i would post about it.

If it was me I would rather know about it...

Personally I have bad days, and while she may not have done it in the flesh for you, like you said personality and chemistry can go a long way to making up for the lack of physical attraction.

So maybe she had a bad day, or ate to much chocolate... hence the spots.

I wouldn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable about posting a bad experience with me... I have tough skin and am not as porceline as I look.

Though I would consider it the height of rudeness, had you not come to me before you announced it on the board, so we could talk it over before, and maybe sort something out.

So maybe drop her a PM and tel her what you thought and then come clean... or did you already do that?

It's not so much that I'm worried that she'll pin the feedback to me it's that I don't want to say anything hurtful especially when I basically think she is unattractive, her online photos are misleading and she is crap in bed. I suppose I could go for the tactful approach. Something like this :

"I was a little bit suprised when I saw her. I found her online photos extremely attractive but in the flesh she didn't quite do it for me. I can see why others find her attractive but I prefer firmer, prettier girls.

Very pleasant demeanour and polite chat from her although unfortunately neither of us seemed to really generate a spark. She certainly went through all the usual you would expect but it was rather passionless.

Overall I wouldn't go back but I imagine it could be very different depending on chemistry."

Yes true, no need to be nasty about anyone, but you should try to be honest, and diplomatic, maybe you posted an FR about said lady, and ofcourse It's only your opinion, and opinions are like arseholes.......everybodies got one. ;);)

@Paradisegirl - No I haven't mailed her to discuss it and sort something out. I don't really think anything good would come of that. It's not really like there is anything to sort out I'm just debating whether I should share my experience so other people can make informed decisions.

If you received an email saying:

"Regarding our session earlier today. I didn't find you very attractive and the sex was bad. I'm thinking of positing an online review to this effect unless we can sort something out."

Ha ha. I'm sure that would go down well! ;)

@Paradisegirl - No I haven't mailed her to discuss it and sort something out. I don't really think anything good would come of that. It's not really like there is anything to sort out I'm just debating whether I should share my experience so other people can make informed decisions.

"Regarding our session earlier today. I didn't find you very attractive and the sex was bad. I'm thinking of positing an online review to this effect unless we can sort something out."

True, saying your ugly and shit In bed wouldn't go down to well with most girls lol. :D

its about giving your honest opinion,whether good or bad,and then other punters can make their own decsion

Hi Sexy God,

I think it's better to discuss with the girl beforehand, rather than starting a thread about girl in question isn't very nice.

I agree with Tammy, personally I wouldn't like it if this happened to me.

Why don't you say who your talking about in your opening post ?

Or are you worried the person who your refering to on this forum will know who you are and put a post up about how you are in fact yourself ? :D:p

Ha ha. I'm sure that would go down well! :D

I didn't mean that, There are ways to discuss, these things without making it sound like that LOL and I was stating my personal preference, I have alread stated on a thread that people could comment, on me wethere it be service, or anything else... so really it was my own personal preferences stated.

I suppose if the girl in question stated on this thread she would rather know, surely you could PM her, then either post that you had discussed it, or post here who she was...

Making any more sense now? ;):eek:

I'm sure that if anyone is entitled to post an opinion of her, you are, since you have actually seen her. Where it can go pear-shaped and be offensive is if you do not use the appropriate amount of tact and diplomacy in doing so. The choice of words and tone are important to give the right impression of impariallity and that you are not just using it to have a dig.

Certainly, all info is equally welcome to the paying customer expressed in the right way. And don't forget to put IMO, or IME.

I think that one regular male poster on here saying something like you have suggested about another regular female poster is a recipe for disaster. All sorts of mud-slinging might ensue and it has the potential to get messy very quickly. As you say yourself, at the very least the girls feelings might be hurt and I don't see it as the purpose of the boards for members to set about upsetting each other. Basically I see it as an occupational hazard that punting with the more well known ladies on here means a level of circumspection if the punt turns out to be less enjoyable than hoped (it would be entirely different if the WG had turned out to be dishonest or rude or something else extreme of course).

As it's an old thread, my instincts would be to let sleeping dogs lie and move on quietly. However, if you really want to do something (and your own visit was fairly recent), you could write an FR on the lady concerned and leave future researchers to make up their own mind, taking into account what you have said. Alternatively, you could simply PM the original poster on the thread you mentioned and give him the info he has asked for privately.

YMMV.

Although we may feel an obligation towards warning other punters about a girl who physically falls short of our expectations, most of us would feel uneasy about posting something on the forum that would hurt the feelings of another person. Post a tactful but accurate FR and draw a line under the matter. There would be little benefit in discussing the matter with the girl by PM unless you fancy a row.

Was it simply 'clever' photography with favourable angles utilized or completely unrealistic/obselete photos used?

Personally if it was the former I would give her the benefit of the doubt.

OTOH I've been blown out by a poster on here and I'd have no qualms in posting about my experience in response to a query.

Feedback is just feedback, how someone chooses to take the feedback is a different matter. Your opinion is valid as that is the experience you have had after no doubt paying a considerable amount of money.

If your feedback is constructive then hopefully she would take it the right way and then do something about it, for all we know she is not even aware and think she gives a brilliant service! That will then allow her to retain more clients than she would otherwise so she maybe grateful.

On the other hand she may hate you forever and stick needles in a voodoo doll in your image!!!:D

But agree with the others its better by PM than on the whole board!;)

Feedback is just feedback, how someone chooses to take the feedback is a different matter. Your opinion is valid as that is the experience you have had after no doubt paying a considerable amount of money.

If your feedback is constructive then hopefully she would take it the right way and then do something about it, for all we know she is not even aware and think she gives a brilliant service! That will then allow her to retain more clients than she would otherwise so she maybe grateful.

On the other hand she may hate you forever and stick needles in a voodoo doll in your image!!!:D

But agree with the others its better by PM than on the whole board!;)

There is a certain punter who, whenever he posts on this site, is treated with the utmost disdain by a female member because of a fight they had over a year ago.

Was it simply 'clever' photography with favourable angles utilized or completely unrealistic/obselete photos used?

Personally if it was the former I would give her the benefit of the doubt.

OTOH I've been blown out by a poster on here and I'd have no qualms in posting about my experience in response to a query.

I wonder who will be the first to raise a query.

Hi Sexy God,

I think it's better to discuss with the girl beforehand, rather than starting a thread about girl in question isn't very nice.

I agree with Tammy, personally I wouldn't like it if this happened to me.

Why don't you say who your talking about in your opening post ?

Or are you worried the person who your refering to on this forum will know who you are and put a post up about how you are in fact yourself ? ;):P

The reason I'm not putting up a name is the whole point of the thread is to discuss whether to post an unflattering review when it might upset the person involved. Putting a name here would defeat the whole purpose and risk upsetting someone.

I think I'll do a quick review on the other site at some point in the future. Neutral rather than negative and tactfully make it known her looks and sexual skills were not to my taste.

She does have a lot of positive reviews, many raving about her beauty and service and I do want to give honest feedback to help other guys because I did expect someone better. There are two negative reviews and she has challenged them blaming it on the punters, and I guess the same will happen to me, but I can see where they are coming from.

The reason I'm not putting up a name is the whole point of the thread is to discuss whether to post an unflattering review when it might upset the person involved. Putting a name here would defeat the whole purpose and risk upsetting someone.

I think I'll do a quick review on the other site at some point in the future. Neutral rather than negative and tactfully make it known her looks and sexual skills were not to my taste.

She does have a lot of positive reviews, many raving about her beauty and service and I do want to give honest feedback to help other guys because I did expect someone better. There are two negative reviews and she has challenged them blaming it on the punters, and I guess the same will happen to me, but I can see where they are coming from.

Yes, I can understand what your saying.

But what i'm trying to get across here, and not just in your thread, is that if the guy has any qualms when meeting with a lady, they really should try and say it at the time.

This would serve a purpose of the lady in question with constructive critism as she would then know what she would have to change and alter, to herself (whatever it might be if possible) and certainly make amends to her profile.

Therefore that would help all round as like other posters have mentioned, she maybe thinking she is giving a great service etc,. but really not, she may need to make an effort with service and appearance, sometimes it does help for you to give feedback at the time, as I think it would be more hurtful for a girl to know you have walked out saying, 'yes, great see you soon' when really your thinking, 'omg, i'm not going back there again'.

Therefore that would help all round as like other posters have mentioned, she maybe thinking she is giving a great service etc,. but really not, she may need to make an effort with service and appearance, sometimes it does help for you to give feedback at the time, as I think it would be more hurtful for a girl to know you have walked out saying, 'yes, great see you soon' when really your thinking, 'omg, i'm not going back there again'.

I see what you're saying although I'm not sure I want to get in to giving feedback on the spot. It would have to be handled very tactfully to not run in to an argument.

When I visit a WG I focus on keeping my end of the bargain. I turn up freshly showered, clean shaven, teeth brushed, well dressed. I make chatty small talk to put everyone at ease and crack a few jokes. I pay the agreed fee and I don't expect any services other than those advertised.

Now after it's mostly down to the WG to provide a good service.

I think regarding service I could be more assertive but when someone is just generally passionless and going through the mentions it's hard to get past that. It's not as if you can fix that by doing a different position or whatever.

And as far as giving feedback on unattractiveness... well I'm just not going to go there. ;)

When asking for feedback I don't think you should lie but then there are ways of wording things without being hurtful.

Maybe without just putting the negative maybe also add some positive.....;)