SashaB

Online Voice Recorder

6 posts in this topic

Back in my network marketing days I used to use an online voice recorder. It was web hosted so no downloads, all I used to do is press a button to record, save and upload and within seconds job done, my voice was online for all to hear.

That said I will be dammed if I can remember what it was called or if I can find anything similar now. Most require a software download which Im trying to avoid, anyone got any ideas?

Back in my network marketing days I used to use an online voice recorder. It was web hosted so no downloads, all I used to do is press a button to record, save and upload and within seconds job done, my voice was online for all to hear.

That said I will be dammed if I can remember what it was called or if I can find anything similar now. Most require a software download which Im trying to avoid, anyone got any ideas?

There are quite a few. Some of them: Vocaroo, and this one.

I use this one for all sorts of things (mostly nabbing stuff from internet radio). Simple, user friendly and free - excellent.

I use this one for all sorts of things (mostly nabbing stuff from internet radio). Simple, user friendly and free - excellent.

I think SashaB was looking for utility where she no need to download any software, and recording will be hosted remotely.

There are quite a few. Some of them: Vocaroo, and this one.

Thanks Xenia, I tried downloading the online voice recorder but its crashes my outlook. Will perservere

Ideally looking for something hosted online but will look into this. Thanks x