Elsewhere

Have you ever booked a lady purely because of her reputation?

15 posts in this topic

....and how did it turn out?

I am sure that we all have our preferred "types" when it comes to ladies, whether it be hair colour, dress size, age, bust size, nationality, services... etc etc. But have you booked a lady who wasnt your normal type, purely for her reputation at excelling at what she does.

In this very hit-and-miss hobby with expectation and delivery sometimes being miles apart, did it make you feel confident you were going to have a great time before you even got there? Or did it just make the expectation unrealistically high and you came out dissapointed?

yep i have

charlotte as was back then fr 68391

she was just my type and a great punt , with a lot better to come :)

has had a lot of names since then but still has that same sexy body :)

but sad to say not all is so good ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :P

Yes, Julie of chigwell (was romford)!:) Real good feedback & attractive looking lady on the photo's i saw & turned out to be an A1 punt. After that, i followed up her recommendation & attended a XXX party, absolutely superb fun!(shame they are not running now):)

yep i have

charlotte as was back then fr 68391

she was just my type and a great punt , with a lot better to come :)

has had a lot of names since then but still has that same sexy body :)

but sad to say not all is so good ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :P

I thought Elswhere asked: But have you booked a lady who wasnt your normal type? :)

I thought Elswhere asked: But have you booked a lady who wasnt your normal type? :)

you rock :)

....and how did it turn out?

I am sure that we all have our preferred "types" when it comes to ladies, whether it be hair colour, dress size, age, bust size, nationality, services... etc etc. But have you booked a lady who wasnt your normal type, purely for her reputation at excelling at what she does.

In this very hit-and-miss hobby with expectation and delivery sometimes being miles apart, did it make you feel confident you were going to have a great time before you even got there? Or did it just make the expectation unrealistically high and you came out dissapointed?

I've seen many girls based on their reputations, although I rarely stray too far from my preferred type. I usually don't turn up with too many expectations - in fact I don't usually think much about what will happen until I walk through the door. How did it turn out? Almost always good to excellent. One girl with a good rep was extremely lazy and another with a good rep turned up 30 minutes late in a bit of a fluster of disorganization - I began to wonder how she managed to find her knickers in the morning, but even these two were half decent. In fact, the second one was excellent once she'd composed herself. The others were all very good or better. It seems quite difficult to find a bad one. I did find a bad one who was so bad it was quite funny - we were winding each other up and giggling throughout the sex. She was pissed as a fart and wanted to bring proceedings to a rapid conclusion. Of course, I took great pleasure in dragging my heels and watching her get all agitated. "Just another couple of minutes, my luv." :) It remains memorable for all the wrong reasons.

I know this is a wishy-washy answer, but hey, that's the truth. :)

Correct Xenia. If you fancy the lady rotten, AND she has a good reputation, then its a complete no brainer. Go book and enjoy.

The reason I ask was I was in this situation a while back. If you asked me to list the top 3 physical things I look for in a lady I would say A, B and C. The lady in question was D, E and F. Not a slur in any way, just different to my usual tastes. However, it was/is her reputation that make me enquire, and then book her.

I had a wonderfull time too and was so glad I did too. :) I wanted to throw it out to the forum, asking how much influence does a reputation have, to the point of being more important than your usual tastes or preferences.

I first went to see Paris based solely on her reputation and Boy was I pleased.

on reputation AND online persona.... yes.

and some mint meetings resulted.

Two...

One was a complete washout.

The other was mindblowing.

Blimey loads, isnt that what FR's are all about? Book a girl because she has an excellent reputation (basically comments from other punters or FR's).

And vice versa that I have steered away from some who initially appealled but due to poor FR's thought I wouldnt take the risk.

Yes, I am seeing her again tomorrow.

Not normally my type.

I like A,B,C & D.

She is D, more D, E F & G.

But the D is so good that A & B are not relevant and G is far better than C ever could be.

So there you go then, simples.

Yes, I am seeing her again tomorrow.

Not normally my type.

I like A,B,C & D.

She is D, more D, E F & G.

But the D is so good that A & B are not relevant and G is far better than C ever could be.

So there you go then, simples.

Wow, reads more like an algebra lesson than a punting post :). At least after that refresher course I'll be able to help my son with his GCSE Maths revision :).

I saw Shanelle of St Albans in 2006 because of her reputation for giving the best rimming, and it turned out to be one of the best punts that I have ever had.

I saw Sakura of Marble Arch (now retired) in 2006 as well after reading her FRs which said that she is a genuine Japanese girl who does CIM. and she certainly did.

I saw Remi of Islington after my mate told me that she gave the best professional swedish massage plus a very sensual HR, and I have not seen anyone yet who is as good as her at both departments.

Barbie of W London. Older than I'd normally go for but I was attracted by her reputation for liking anal. I had a great time :)