Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pie Eater

Amsterdam

4 posts in this topic

I'm off there in a couple of months time with some mates and none of the group (myself included) will be interested in sampling the WGs as such. What we are after is an establishment on the same lines as the Atlas Bar in Prague.

Does anyone know if any similar places in Amsterdam?

Thanks

If you're referring to the Device on Ignatzmice it appears no longer to be there. Probably better would be this page.

http://www.ignatzmice.com/Clubs,_Prives,_Massage,_FKK

I have no experience of these places. On the main forum the high profile brothels they seem to go for are the ones that are brothels but not lap dance clubs eg. Park 118 or Asmara. The high profile lap dance places are the ones that do lap dance but aren't brothels, eg La Vie En Proost.

If you try one of the clubs that are brothels disguised as clubs it's very much enter at your own risk because of the paucity of information about them.

If you're referring to the Device on Ignatzmice it appears no longer to be there. Probably better would be this page.

http://www.ignatzmice.com/Clubs,_Prives,_Massage,_FKK

I have no experience of these places. On the main forum the high profile brothels they seem to go for are the ones that are brothels but not lap dance clubs eg. Park 118 or Asmara. The high profile lap dance places are the ones that do lap dance but aren't brothels, eg La Vie En Proost.

If you try one of the clubs that are brothels disguised as clubs it's very much enter at your own risk because of the paucity of information about them.

That's the place, it accepted my login, and said I hadn't logged in since 2003!