logypot

Francesca22 Barbican

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone visited Francesca22 from the other site?

I visited and got a choice of two girls. One was blonde and I waited for the other girl. The other girl was...STUNNING. Amazing body, absolutely amazing. I'm not sure if she's the girl the picture though, she looks slightly different. The girl I saw actually has the profile Baby Amanda I believe.

Good info, i've been thinking about seeing her as well. Also have baby amanda on my list ;)

Baby Amanda has a great body? Doesn't look 'great' in the photos, each to their own though obviously.

Francesca on the other hand does look hot.

Baby Amanda has a stunning body, believe me. I went to see Francesca22 and the girl I was presented with is Baby Amanda. She claims she is a pole dancer and I believe, her body was unbelievable, and the puss and ass especially delicious.

The Francesca I see is a young brunette STUNNER. Be advised first time you see her it is MAJOR UPSELL - be firm but fair despite what may have been agreed previously on the phone.

Did PFR her a while ago but was part of a whole batch that got rejected :-(

Francesca looks stunning indeed and has a beautiful, slim and very firm body. She is very active and energetic, which is nice. On the other hand, that whirlwind approach may be designed to get it over with quickly. You can easily spend 70£ on half an hour, with someone knocking on the door after 15 or 20 minutes reminding you the time is up, and there are lots of extras to consider and pay, such as OWO, CIM, each setting you back another 20£. In effect you could spend 110£ on a (good) quickie.

A very attractive girl, but for VFM look elsewhere.

Thanks for the advice. I too phoned her and was surprised when she assured me she had a Sybian Sex Machine - they cost over £1,000.00 - and that all on the enjoys list was available for a price.

I saw Francesca 22 but by accident. Bait and switch job. Few weeks previously had been to see someone or other there (can't remember who) and as it was clearly a 'not as advertised' situation, I baled without further ado.

But the girl who saw me out (not the girl I had come to see, but the one who I can now see was Baby Amanda) was cute enough and I made a mental note to come back and see her sometime. Which I did, or rather I thought I did, but ended up with Francesca. Didn't file a FR as it was a very mediocre experience. She speaks English pretty well, but the service was professionally brusque, most of the services advertised were not available (mostly with 'I would have, but the van broke down' kind of excuses). Francesca's a professional brass, clearly been in the business a while, more interested in turnover than anything else, physically robust, not unattractive, and more friendly when you're on your way out that on your way in. May appeal to some, but not me. I'd say to any prospective punters: beware, and make sure you get to see the girl you planned on seeing, as this lot'll switch around as it suits them.

I would avoid this girl like the plague. Saw her last week. She is attractive enough, but as other have said, is really only interested in getting you in and out.

Pretty much everything is extra, and she refuses to do what you ask her to (presumably unless you pay extra). I wanted to to have a good owo session, have a break and then carry on, but she was not having it. After the first 'session', she wasn't prepared to have a break, and began owo almost immediately again. She then suggested I show her how I wank off! I wouldn't have been there is that was what I was interested in!

I left early and will not be returning.

Saw this lady, I agree with posters above that she is very good looking.

That said I didn't enjoy the meet at all, she was slightly drunk and I found her extras, patter and over-confident attitude a totall turn off.

<snip>.....She then suggested I show her how I wank off! I wouldn't have been there is that was what I was interested in!

</snip>

LOL - now that is hilarious.

In all seriousness though, what a damn shame that such a good looking girl is so poor at customer service. I wanted to see her, but definately won't now that I've seen these reports. A good attitude is one of the most important things a WG needs.

Francesca looks stunning indeed and has a beautiful, slim and very firm body. She is very active and energetic, which is nice. On the other hand, that whirlwind approach may be designed to get it over with quickly. You can easily spend 70£ on half an hour, with someone knocking on the door after 15 or 20 minutes reminding you the time is up, and there are lots of extras to consider and pay, such as OWO, CIM, each setting you back another 20£. In effect you could spend 110£ on a (good) quickie.

A very attractive girl, but for VFM look elsewhere.

Pretty much my experience. However, perversely perhaps, I would return. I liked her confident approach, have no problems coping with full on, and equally don't mind being in and out (pardon the pun) quickly if I'm in the mood, especially if the girl is as good looking as Francesca is. Indeed, that often suits my schedule.

Horses for courses I suppose. :eek:

B