MissCupcakesx

good experieces......

84 posts in this topic

It seems like this board has changed in recent months, almost seems like there

Is no uplifting theads, almost doom and gloom 'guilty' threads, or posters trying to stir

Up trouble etc,..

Where's all the happy people ??!!

Anyone got any good experiences ??

Xxxxx

I have no experiences - yet - but am happy. Does that count? ;)

Is no uplifting theads, almost doom and gloom 'guilty' threads, or posters trying to stir

Up trouble etc,..

Xxxxx

All very true. Punting is supposed to be about having fun in my view. I am nearly fit to punt again so am happy about that. I am planning for a week of hedonistic pleasure soon.;);)

Up trouble etc,..

Xxxxx

Hmm, I've had a great week this week. Achieved loads and the weather's been awesome too. :P

On topic, I had a fantastic time with a gorgeous woman a couple of Thursdays back. She seemed to be pretty happy too lol ;):o x

I agree, cheer up guys! :)

Today I realised that after last weeks wonderful punts (check out my FR's) any lingering feelings of guilt have gone.

I guess I have turned the corner now.

And to make my day even better my wife has arranged another family visit. Yes seven days of punting freedom. Did I feel great when I heard this - you bet I did. ;):D

All very true. I am nearly fit to punt again so am happy about that. I am planning for a week of hedonistic pleasure soon.;);)

Sounds good fun smiths. Glad your back on track and recovering lol xxx

I have had 2 good punts in the last few days and I am now enjoying the memories.

Up trouble etc,..

Xxxxx

It's likr the Newspapers, good news is not interesting.

There are numerous Field reports full of good experiences, remember this is a discussion board not an advertising forum ;)

Not been well lately, but hope to have a good time this weekend as its my birthday! Suggestions welcome

Hmm, I've had a great week this week. Achieved loads and the weather's been awesome too. :)

On topic, I had a fantastic time with a gorgeous woman a couple of Thursdays back. She seemed to be pretty happy too lol ;):o x

I agree, cheer up guys! B)

Sounds good, and i agree FFS cheer up people unless you like being miserable of course.

Lately i think whats been needed is an agony aunt/therapist that those with deep seated guilt can speak to, and this would also help those who wish to delve into themselves and analyse every aspect of their reasoning behind punting, basically get down to the nitty gritty of why they do it.

I do it because i like shagging as many willing ladies in exchange for cash that i can when fit, and not being an adonis i figure its the easiest way to do so, and enjoy doing so.:P:)

Sounds good fun smiths. Glad your back on track and recovering lol xxx

Cheers Natasha.;):o

I had a cracking experience last week with a lovely lass who was just my type. She was ten minutes late but stayed for an extra twenty as a gesture.

On the negative side I have picked up a nasty infection which is bound to ruin my weekend:mad:

How about strange experiences !?!

My most recent punt lasted 40 minutes but was really strange!

In that time she told me that she was cold, she flicked through one of the mags sitting on the side table, she felt dizzy, we could do doggy but she has problems with her ovaries and as I was big she would let me know if it hurt, and after some owo told me that her teeth were so bad if I saw them I would run a mile! Just as well I didn't enter into any dfk lol.

After all that it was a decent punt actually. She was really flakey tho ;)

Had a great punt in Nottingham at the end of last month, really enjoyed it great body, enthusiastic, fantastic kisser etc but after that I had a few nasty surprises money wise so its going to be nothing until next month and even then I am going to have to limit the time unless I can find someone that charges less for the same sort of time.

Fingers crossed.

Up trouble etc,..

Xxxxx

Great thread after all the changes in the law and soul searching!!!

Possibly one of the problems is most people (myself included) only post if something extraordinary or terrible or funny happens during the punt.

So sorry if my next statement won't change the course of human development or explain why I punt or give an insight into the new laws but I punted on Tuesday and again today, two different ladies both great experiences, they were happy to see me (or maybe my wallet:D) and I feel great:)

So yes Natasha I'm a happy person:D

Xxxxx

First ever session - a visit to Penny at Ego :o:) Now trying to work out how to get back to see Nina. And a certain busty brown eyed stunner you may know of ;)

Up trouble etc,..

Xxxxx

Well yes ... I took two lovely ladies out to dinner a couple of weeks ago .. then back to the room for some fun ... seen them both before quite a few times but it was the first time together ... great fun was had ... my two favorite ladies .... both members from this forum ... both top girls .... I'm a happy bunny :o:D .... don't tell Nic ... he'll say I'm lying ... ;)

Well yes ... I took two lovely ladies out to dinner a couple of weeks ago .. then back to the room for some fun ... seen them both before quite a few times but it was the first time together ... great fun was had ... my two favorite ladies .... both members from this forum ... both top girls .... I'm a happy bunny :o:D .... don't tell Nic ... he'll say I'm lying ... ;)

I bet I know who they are JB.

Lucky you.

I had a double punt on Monday. Very memorable. A very good experience.

If you haven't done it, give it a try. Treat yourself on your birthday.

Order two piZzzas in advance, so you don't miss half an hour's debauchery.

Up trouble etc,..

Xxxxx

I haven't had a poor meeting in years. They are all lovely.

But then I'll get shot down by so called 'Real Punters' for being too easygoing or telling lies.

Were they both redheads? If so I think I know who you are talking about - you lucky sod:):P

It's funny you should mention that Ma'am, because I have found a front seat driver cure. You know the type, the front seat passenger who is constantly depressing the non-existent brake pedal, well I give a regular lift on a Tuesday to a neighbour of mine who apart from being a non-driver is one of the most "heavy footed" passengers it has been my privilege to see in action, many is the time I have amused myself by leaving the braking a little late and watched from the corner of my eye as "Fred" frantically applies the "brake", on a couple of memorable occasions I have coasted up to the traffic lights that are on Red and while ostensibly idly gazing out of my side window I have heard the tendons crack and sensed the knuckles whiten in the seat next to me, just as it looks as though I am going to cross the line I jam the brakes on and turn to Fred and murmur "thanks, I nearly missed them", sadly he didn't get the message.

Last Wednesday I delivered to 63 Petunia Close and I recognised the guy who opened the door as a "grease monkey" who works in the local garage that I pass while giving Fred a lift, so seizing a God given opportunity I quickly struck a deal with him that involved me paying for his meal (£11.60) and him placing himself strategically on the garage forecourt at a given time the following Tuesday and acting out a roughly sketched scenario. Tuesday saw myself and Fred proceeding somewhat jerkily along the road leading to the garage, Fred was on good form and we chatted happily until I reached "the" garage, I made a quick turn onto the gently sloping forecourt and came to a halt in front of my accomplice (Brian), I rolled down my window and the following conversation went thus :-

Me - 'Scuse me mate!

Brian - Yes sir, what's the problem?

Me - It's the brakes mate.

Brian - Which side? ["good lad" I thought, "nice touch"]

Me - Passenger side I think.

Brian - Ok, I'll take a look.

[brian walked round to the passenger side and made "winding" motions to Fred who, after getting no feedback from me, wound his window down]

Brian (to Fred) - Right sir, just take your foot off the brake please.

[the look on Fred's face was priceless, he soundlessly appealed to me and received a noncommittal shrug]

Brian - Foot OFF the brake sir please.

[Fred lifted a foot up and I allowed the car to gently roll backwards]

Brian - Brake now please sir.

[Fred "braked", I allowed the car to continue rolling]

Brian - Brake harder sir please.

[i slowed the car down but did not allow it to come completely to rest]

Brian - STAND ON THEM!!!

[Fred strained all muscles, the tendons on his neck stood out and his face was a Red as a Baboon's arse, I gently brought the car to a standstill]

Brian (to me) - Yes sir, there is a problem with the passenger brakes. (to Fred) Just step out of the car Sir and I'll take a look.

It was at this point that I decided that if Brian wanted a mother for his babies then I would be at the front of the queue. Fred, still visibly shaking, opened the passenger door and watched rather unsteadily as Brian began groping around in the foot-well. "How am I doing" he whispered to me, I replied "you my son are fucking magic!!!". After a couple of minutes Brian completed the "repairs" and ushered Fred back into the passenger seat, "Is it Ok if I sit in the back" said Fred rather sheepishly, "no problem" I said and thanking Brian, we got under way again. I wonder if Fred will want to sit in the back next Tuesday? either way I consider the £11.60 well spent.

Were they both redheads? If so I think I know who you are talking about - you lucky sod:):P

No old boy ... it wasn't Tammy and Chloe .... but not a bad idea ... ;) but yes I was a very lucky sod ... :o

Hmm, I've had a great week this week. Achieved loads and the weather's been awesome too.

On topic, I had a fantastic time with a gorgeous woman a couple of Thursdays back. She seemed to be pretty happy too lol :P x

I agree, cheer up guys!

Nice Obi B)

Not been well lately, but hope to have a good time this weekend as its my birthday! Suggestions welcome

Hope you feel better Arty xxx

I had a cracking experience last week with a lovely lass who was just my type. She was ten minutes late but stayed for an extra twenty as a gesture.

On the negative side I have picked up a nasty infection which is bound to ruin my weekend

Ah, that's not to nice Pie Eater :) hope it clears up soon lol xxx

How about strange experiences !?!

My most recent punt lasted 40 minutes but was really strange!

In that time she told me that she was cold, she flicked through one of the mags sitting on the side table, she felt dizzy, we could do doggy but she has problems with her ovaries and as I was big she would let me know if it hurt, and after some owo told me that her teeth were so bad if I saw them I would run a mile! Just as well I didn't enter into any dfk lol.

After all that it was a decent punt actually. She was really flakey tho ;)

Thoroughbred! did you make this up ?! so funny :o:P xxx

It's likr the Newspapers, good news is not interesting.

There are numerous Field reports full of good experiences, remember this is a discussion board not an advertising forum

Howard, good news is ALWAY'S interesting!

Yes, i'm well aware this is a 'dicussion' board thank-you. If you look at my posts, I don't have anything on them. No signature, no location lol.

hopefully you will accept me as I am :o

So, what may I be 'advertising' by starting a thread ?

Or are you just being sarcastic ? ;)

So what did you contribute within your post about any good experiences you've had ???

Sweet FA Howard that's what lol :P:p:):) xxx

Well yes ... I took two lovely ladies out to dinner a couple of weeks ago .. then back to the room for some fun ... seen them both before quite a few times but it was the first time together ... great fun was had ... my two favorite ladies .... both members from this forum ... both top girls .... I'm a happy bunny :) .... don't tell Nic ... he'll say I'm lying ... ;)

Lol Mr Bond :oB);):P xxx